ROTFL at the rambling! You sound like me, girl!
I,too, don't know what we're gonna do about BC. We WILL use condoms if we MUST (
), but neither of us like them. As for hormonal type BC, I get sick on them, so I can't use them. (Kind of like I get sick from BEING preggy, I sick while on the pill due to the hormones! SUCKS!) We, too, have issues getting pregnant. (3 years for DD, 2+ for DS and this time was "short" 9 months of trying...) We know we want at least one more, but we are sure we wanna wait! I mean, I *am* only 4 weeks PP (and AF came back at 14 months and 9 months PP with the 1st two...), but still, don't wanna take that chance!
Here's our situation - lots of stuff for us, too:
DH works full time 40-45 hours a week
He goes to school 4 nights a week
Until October he has a prep class for his LSAT test on Saturday and Sunday for 4 hours each day (includes travel time)
DD is in 1st grade so no help at home
C/S (I'm STILL no help...)
And more than likely will do a section next time, too....
No insurance and sections cost $6000 for the hospital, $2300 for the OB, plus the extras that go on (anesthesia, baby - hearing tests and any other test baby might need, like DD needed jaundice testing because she was a bit yellow-ish, etc...)
So Teneal, I COMPLETELY understand where you're coming from! Having another baby soon would NOT be a fabulous thing, no matter HOW much we know we want at least one more! LOL