or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

true or False...for fun - Page 4

post #61 of 93
Thread Starter 
Quote:
True or False: You wish it was October RIGHT NOW.
true i'm pretty much done with pregnancy and ready to have this baby. I'm dying to know what he or she may be.


True or False you think your baby will be here before the end of September.
post #62 of 93
False, I'm actually thinking I might run past my due date!


you have 'body acne', or otherwise cranky skin.
post #63 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by heidirk View Post
False, I'm actually thinking I might run past my due date!


you have 'body acne', or otherwise cranky skin.
Somewhat true-more so a little bit on my face

You are sooooo ready to be done being pregnant and ready to have a waist line again!
post #64 of 93
True and false. I am ready for clothes to fit, but since this is likely my last pregnancy, I don't know if I want this period of my life to end.

True or false: You never find yourself sleeping on your back anymore.
post #65 of 93
true. being on my back HURTS alot. actually laying down and sleeping is just uncomfortable lately.

T or F: you can wait to be able to breathe again.
post #66 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionateWriter View Post
true. being on my back HURTS alot. actually laying down and sleeping is just uncomfortable lately.

T or F: you can wait to be able to breathe again.
True: This little guy seems to have grown a lot.

T or F: Are you being faithful with your vitamins and supplements?
post #67 of 93
False I have no been faithful with taking my vitamins.

True or false: Sex is not on your mind.
post #68 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by DebraC View Post
False I have no been faithful with taking my vitamins.

True or false: Sex is not on your mind.
FALSE. sex is always on my mind!! i keep thinking i hope baby sleeps so i dont have to go forever w/o sex! lol!

t/f: your BRAIN tells you do alot of things to get your home together but your BODY just does NOT agree and you are seriously considering upping caffeine to help. lol!
post #69 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionateWriter View Post
t/f: your BRAIN tells you do alot of things to get your home together but your BODY just does NOT agree and you are seriously considering upping caffeine to help. lol!
False. I've actually been gettting some good energy to want to get things done and my body can't handle caffeine.

T or F: You have a foot sticking out of your side right now.
post #70 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by janasmama View Post
T or F: You have a foot sticking out of your side right now.

False: not at the moment...wait for it...true: presently right on my round ligament :.

True or False: You plan on eating your placenta.
post #71 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlemum View Post
True or False: You plan on eating your placenta.
False, DH wasn't into it when I mentioned it, and I'm not really into it, so it's a no for us.

T or F: You spend a great deal of your time sitting or rolling around on your birth ball?
post #72 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turtlemum View Post
True or False: You plan on eating your placenta.
I'm not sure yet. I've been totally grossed out by the thought of it in the past but I've been suffering from pregnancy depression and I think I would do anything, including eat my placenta, to avoid PPD. My mw won't do encapsulation but she will make a smoothie so I need to look into the benefits of a single smoothie.

Are you going to?

True or False? Anything you don't have to make or clean up yourself sounds really good to eat.
post #73 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby_Cakes View Post

T or F: You spend a great deal of your time sitting or rolling around on your birth ball?
False, I don't have one!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janasmama View Post

True or False? Anything you don't have to make or clean up yourself sounds really good to eat.
True! Grocery store carry out fried chicken anyone? It was amazing!

OK- T/F you wake up with muscle cramps several times in the night.
post #74 of 93
False. not in teh middle of the night but at night, before going to bed. And at other inconvenient times.

T/F: sometimes you just wish EVERYONE would go away and leave you alone! lol!

oh, and im trying to figure out how to encapsulate my placenta. my MW has directions but i need to find the capsules.
post #75 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionateWriter View Post
False. not in teh middle of the night but at night, before going to bed. And at other inconvenient times.

T/F: sometimes you just wish EVERYONE would go away and leave you alone! lol!

oh, and im trying to figure out how to encapsulate my placenta. my MW has directions but i need to find the capsules.
TRUE! I have been known to say throughout this pregnancy (and I don't like this word I HATE people! That's a serious blanket statement for you!

True or False? I do my Kiegels every day!!
post #76 of 93
Thread Starter 
false I only remember to do my kiegels when someone mentions the word...

I need someone to post do your kegels everyday!!!

True or False....your nervous about labour and delivery.
post #77 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by myrmom View Post
True or False....your nervous about labour and delivery.
False. I'm ready for it. This is the third time for me and my last so I'm going to enjoy every bit of it.

ETA:

T or F: You are bbq'ing today for Labor Day.
post #78 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by janasmama View Post
T or F: You are bbq'ing today for Labor Day.
Nope. I made 2 pans of lasagna last night to avoid cooking for a few days. Sadly, I was so exhausted afterward I went to bed without eating anything but a slice of watermelon.

T/F- You're already thinking about holiday decorations?
post #79 of 93
T/F- You're already thinking about holiday decorations?

False. But I totally have my family's Halloween costumes planned. We are going to be doctors/nurses and victims. The girls (including my dog and the new baby) will be the nurses/doctors and the boys will be covered in blood, bruises, etc. I like doing a family theme. Last year we were the Adams family and the year before we were cowboys and indians.

True or False: You wish your bathtub was bigger so you could actually sit in it without getting stuck.
post #80 of 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by two_sets_of_twins View Post
[B]True or False: You wish your bathtub was bigger so you could actually sit in it without getting stuck.
So true. Although I don't get stuck in it. But, I don't take baths b/c I do like more relaxing room...can't wait to move to a house with a garden tub.

T or F: You are starting to prepare frozen meals for postpartum.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: October 2008