- Thanks for the new thread and recap! I was happy to see you in the crafty thread, too. I'm uh.. a little shy
and it's exciting to have a friend in there with me Mommy2Austin
- Nice to see you! Grats to your DH and good luck with school, I could never manage it, try as I may. WOW on the weight loss, you're awesome! I wish I could manage dropping *any* weight, haha.Lincap
. Glad things works out. Loves to poor little River.birthmommom
- Yay for the new home! Nice to hear from you again. Good luck on the supply issues eilonwy
- Welcome back! You're always so much fun to hear from
: I am always jealous
I hear ya on the tube tying thing - I don't think that would ever be something I could do. I bawl my eyes out when we get the cats fixed
Fertility is just so... sacred, maybe.. in a way? to me. On the lunar cycling - I am completely in love with being in tune with the moon
: bleeding with it makes me feel so.. i don't know, good I guess. Doesn't really describe it. Almost a dizzy glowy ..more complete.. earthed..feeling? Bah. Anyway, I find that even when artificial lighting and artificial environment are monopolizing my life, if I take a breath every day to orient myself to the moon and feel connected with it things still work out. I even managed a good long stretch being aligned with the moon in the middle of Lansing, which I'm convinced means it can be done anywhere
I'm not now, however, so I need to work on starting to get back in tune with miss earth. Oh, and is Bear walking now, by any chance? I'm curious firecat
- Yaya for a fantastic time! Sorry Jackson is sick
I hope he feels better very soon.Mama2-4
- Good luck finding a good match on a DCP. Some of us are okay! Hehe. It's okay to like your first find, we went with our first MW because we fell in love with her!
We did half-heartedly see another because we felt like we "should" but only ended up feeling bad about having to turn someone down, hehe. The x-mas crafting thread
I linked up last month that sarahn4639 and I are playing with, in case you're interested.applecore
- Ugh on the drama. So frustrating. Can't everyone just be as easy going and wonderful as our DDC?
Is Twyla feeling better now? Poor mite. Can you tell me how epsom salts work in the bath? I've only used them for cleansing.cwoodard
- Firsts are so much fun, aren't they? Alex is sooooo cute! I'm glad your sleep is at least headed in the right direction. Life is so much nicer when you get some sleep!RachelEve14
- Nice to see you! Your LO sounds up to par with most the babes around here, so I would definitely wait to worry PhotoJournMama
- I know! I love Autumn too, I really do, but I'm just not ready for the summer to end yet. And I have to admit, I'm not the biggest
fan of winter, so.. the thought lingers in the Fall
on missing your DSC.. that must be so hard
Good luck on the DCP. FWIW Kaia loves
having the daycare children here during the week, watching and playing with them. And they're all so sweet to her
And oh, what lovely pictures!
What a beautiful family you've got there!
On our end - Kaia is driving me NUTS. In a good way. But I can't keep her out of anything!
Steps are no longer any sort of barrier to her, so not only can she get up on the rocks in our living room (for a wood burning stove I wish we had) which is terrifying, but also everything we had "safely" elevated out of her reach a couple weeks ago is far from safe! I have so much baby proofing to do that needs to have been done a month ago
: She climbs everything
and is now rock solid standing as long as she has at least one hand resting on something. Honestly I don't think she even needs that, but she doesn't know that yet. Yesterday she spent her morning walking around the kitchen / dining area by holding onto a chair seat and pushing it around in front of her
Anyone any ideas for me on how long I've got before you think she'll be walking? I really wish I was excited, but right now I'm just scared and stressed out. I feel so guilty that our house is not friendly to her yet, she deserves to not have to be taken off of / out of / have something taken away from her every two feet
Ahhh soon, hopefully we get get that all together and I can just enjoy my baby as she grows up way too fast