or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › May 2009 › ~~~~Official Belly Photos: Show off those bumps!!!!~~~~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~~~~Official Belly Photos: Show off those bumps!!!!~~~~ - Page 9

post #161 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
Yay! Thats a baby belly!! (I can't keep up with all your tattoos! You have so many now! I like the one on your side!)
hehe let's hope it still looks pretty AFTER the baby! I've got one on the other side too! (I've stop counting and started referring to body parts that are covered! hehe)
post #162 of 512
Wow... I'm not kidding about being bigger this time around! I looked up some of my pictures from my pregnancy with dd and I'm the same size now at 15 weeks as I was at 30 with her! Seriously... I'll show you!

My update for 15 weeks is in post 86

And here's the two pictures together so you can see what I mean:

Previous pregnancy 28 weeks
30 weeks
Current pregnancy 15 weeks
15 weeks (2)

Sadie
post #163 of 512
Sadie your belly is beautiful!
post #164 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadie Lake View Post
Wow... I'm not kidding about being bigger this time around! I looked up some of my pictures from my pregnancy with dd and I'm the same size now at 15 weeks as I was at 30 with her! Seriously... I'll show you!

My update for 15 weeks is in post 86

And here's the two pictures together so you can see what I mean:

Previous pregnancy 28 weeks
30 weeks
Current pregnancy 15 weeks
15 weeks (2)

Sadie
Aww you have a very nice belly
post #165 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelly1101 View Post

Updated
post #166 of 512
post #167 of 512
Updated!!

I have to say comparing 7 weeks to 15 weeks you can actually see a difference.
post #168 of 512
You ladies look awesome! I still just look fluffy. Every once in a while I think I look pregnant, but in general I don't. Guess it was good while I was trying to hide it, but I want to look cute and pregnant now!

Madalyn ~ will you be able to keep the bb ring in the entire pregnancy?
post #169 of 512
Thread Starter 
Wow, Katie! It almost looks like you are in the wrong DDC! Thats such a big round cute belly!

Madalyn and Kelly, I definitely see the difference! So exciting the first time around. I'm all sappy for you!
post #170 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asher View Post
Madalyn ~ will you be able to keep the bb ring in the entire pregnancy?
I plan on taking it out and probably leaving it out for good. I've seen some pregnancy barbells online but I'm really paranoid about it popping out so I don't think I want to try one of those!
post #171 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
Wow, Katie! It almost looks like you are in the wrong DDC! Thats such a big round cute belly!


I'm pretty sure I'm in the right one, I guess only time will tell! I was looking over my belly photos with DS and I'm about the size now that I was around 20+ weeks with him.
post #172 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Heart View Post
Here are my 13 and 16 week shots. Not too much to see. Still in my pre pg clothes, just a litter rounder.

13 weeks

16 weeks

Adding week 18. Look I am showing.

Week 18
Added week 18. I finally told my parents this week. Just in time I think lol. I am finally showing.
post #173 of 512
Added my 14 week pics from today.

4 Weeks

8 Weeks

14 Weeks

14 Weeks
post #174 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
Awww cute little belly!!
post #175 of 512
Been terrible about taking shots lately so I decided to take one last night when we got home from vacation at 16 wks 1 day though it is not like the rest of the pics. Post #35
post #176 of 512
Everyone really is growing fast. Here is one of me at 18 weeks

Here is 10 weeks
and 14 weeks to compare

20 weeks

24 weeks

27weeks
post #177 of 512
post #178 of 512
OK I finally remembered to take belly pics.

pre-pregnancy

14w5d
side
front
side clothed
post #179 of 512
Updated post.

And a random Christmas tree belly. Lol and my family finally said I look pregnant in our Christmas card photo.
post #180 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by nukedwifey View Post
OK I finally remembered to take belly pics.

pre-pregnancy

14w5d
side
front
side clothed
Cute belly! Is that sweater from Old Navy? I got a turquoise one that looks similar.

I envy your pre-preg figure!

I have yet to take a belly pic...I know I need to!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: May 2009
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › May 2009 › ~~~~Official Belly Photos: Show off those bumps!!!!~~~~