or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › May 2009 › ~~~~Official Belly Photos: Show off those bumps!!!!~~~~
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

~~~~Official Belly Photos: Show off those bumps!!!!~~~~ - Page 4

post #61 of 512
Updated mine again.
post #62 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
I wish that I had a cute belly like stevi's

Cute? My big belly?

Gee, that description never crossed my mind looking at myself in the mirror!

But I'm glad someone likes it!
post #63 of 512
You find out tomorrow right, Stevi? Can't wait to hear from ya!
post #64 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceansEve View Post
You find out tomorrow right, Stevi? Can't wait to hear from ya!

Yes and I am a frightened mouse right now!!
post #65 of 512
Aw - don't worry sweetie! I'm sure everything will be just fine, its always scary the first time you go in for something new. Its really not as scary as it seems, when its over you'll probably be saying - "Why was I freaking out?" Then it just becomes an old hat. The one thing I always tell a new mama - If you feel uncomfortable you can always say no.
post #66 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceansEve View Post
Aw - don't worry sweetie! I'm sure everything will be just fine, its always scary the first time you go in for something new. Its really not as scary as it seems, when its over you'll probably be saying - "Why was I freaking out?" Then it just becomes an old hat. The one thing I always tell a new mama - If you feel uncomfortable you can always say no.

You're a dear, thanks. It's not the procedures or appointment that scare me. It's that there may be something wrong. This pregnancy is truly all I'm living for right now. Everything else has been going from bad to worse...

It took over 2 years to finally get pregnant, I don't know how many other chances I'll have. I want this one to be full term, plus 90 plus years!
post #67 of 512
I updated mine but still see no difference. Post #41. I was bloated enough to look like I had something going on earlier this week but then I got my random bout of morning sickness and puked it all away.
post #68 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post
I updated mine but still see no difference. Post #41. I was bloated enough to look like I had something going on earlier this week but then I got my random bout of morning sickness and puked it all away.
post #69 of 512
okay here is my first at 10 weeks

It sure does grow faster the 2nd time around.

(that's my son in the background )
post #70 of 512
iluvbnamomma - wow, you sure are showing! If you'd just told me and I hadn't seen it myself, I wouldn't believe you. DS looks very pleased, too
post #71 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by OceansEve View Post
Thanks for the encouragement ladies, you two are definately smaller than me ... after taking the pics I'm not as bad as I had in my mind... I've been avoiding pics, cause I gained 50 lbs with DD2 and still have the 9mo pregnant me in my head. I am seriously sucking in, so this is structured belly, not fat (cause I still have a lot of belly fat from DD2 and am not about to post those pics

Watch out the stretch marks are contagious
6 weeks 1 day
Yay! Glad you posted a pic . You look beautiful. And I do not think you look bigger than me at all.
post #72 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by AustGirl View Post
iluvbnamomma - wow, you sure are showing! If you'd just told me and I hadn't seen it myself, I wouldn't believe you. DS looks very pleased, too
I honestly did not look like this until around 17-20 weeks with my son. Its crazy. Good thing i decided it was okay to tell people because anyone who knows me well could very much tell at this point BTW there is definitely only one in there

My son is very excited to be the "big brother" as long as he "does not have to share his special toys"
post #73 of 512
I am getting quite a belly - and I STILL have not gained weight. My body just knows what to do by now I guess!

8 weeks 4 days
post #74 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoMama View Post
I am getting quite a belly - and I STILL have not gained weight. My body just knows what to do by now I guess!

8 weeks 4 days
Beautiful belly mama! When dh gets home I will have to take my 8 week pic.
post #75 of 512
post #76 of 512
iluvbnamomma-- I think I was about your size when I was 10 weeks pregnant the first time around. My belly button had even completely popped out by then. I'm thinking I'll be similar to how you are now by the time I'm 8 weeks or so. I won't even be 6 weeks till Sun.
post #77 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by essnce629 View Post
iluvbnamomma-- I think I was about your size when I was 10 weeks pregnant the first time around. My belly button had even completely popped out by then. I'm thinking I'll be similar to how you are now by the time I'm 8 weeks or so. I won't even be 6 weeks till Sun.
You know its funny i feel like some days i look smaller than i did 2 weeks ago. I think i was very bloated. I think i am finally beginning to really show the pregnancy instead of all the bloat. Anyone else feel that way?

I will be curious what you look like this time around. I seriously did not show like this until i was about 17-20 weeks with my son.
post #78 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
You know its funny i feel like some days i look smaller than i did 2 weeks ago. I think i was very bloated. I think i am finally beginning to really show the pregnancy instead of all the bloat. Anyone else feel that way?
I do! I still have a bit of padding, and it's my 1st so I'm not going to show as quick as some of you ladies, but I feel better in the belly region this week! I think my GI track has sorted its self out finally!
post #79 of 512
Updated with a new pic at 10 weeks... I look about 20 weeks!
post #80 of 512
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevi View Post
Updated with a new pic at 10 weeks... I look about 20 weeks!
I think you look great! And I am easily that big, so don't worry. Last time lots of people told me I must be expecting twins (including several moms of twins), and there was only one in there.

I'll add pictures soon, as soon as DS' "Big Brother" shirt gets here and we announce the news on our blog.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: May 2009
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Archives › Pregnancy and Birth Archives › Due Date Clubs 2009 - 2012 › May 2009 › ~~~~Official Belly Photos: Show off those bumps!!!!~~~~