or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Zen's Den: House of Spelunk (v.II)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Zen's Den: House of Spelunk (v.II) - Page 113

post #2241 of 2251
For all those having a bad day follow these instructions

1. go to the lindt chocolate website
2. Click on World of Chocolate then Recipes
3. Click on Chocolate Drinks
4. Click on classic Hot Cocoa
5. Run to the store and buy the ingredients
6. Make hot cocoa
7. Wait impatiently for it to steep.
8. Drink up. :
9. Defend pot of hot cocoa, from chocolate thieves. :

You can thank my coworker Kev, for sending me choc porn and distracting me from my work. We cant quite come up with the ingredients in the office, it is the vanilla bean, no one seems to keep them in their desk drawer. (just another thing for me to add to my emergency food box at work)
post #2242 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by stretch358 View Post
For all those having a bad day follow these instructions

1. go to the lindt chocolate website
2. Click on World of Chocolate then Recipes
3. Click on Chocolate Drinks
4. Click on classic Hot Cocoa
5. Run to the store and buy the ingredients
6. Make hot cocoa
7. Wait impatiently for it to steep.
8. Drink up.
9. Defend pot of hot cocoa, from chocolate thieves.

You can thank my coworker Kev, for sending me choc porn and distracting me from my work. We cant quite come up with the ingredients in the office, it is the vanilla bean, no one seems to keep them in their desk drawer. (just another thing for me to add to my emergency food box at work)
I will marry whoever makes me that white chocolate chai.
post #2243 of 2251
Hi, can I play?
I've been reading along, and feel like I know you ladies so maybe I should introduce myself. Not sure if I can keep up, but I will try.

Cindy, 32, ttc #2
Married 9 yrs to my teacher/coach DH, SAHM to DS (July 2004) and two fur babies
I sew and sing some, but am looking for a new direction, something just for me.

So glad I found the Den, it has been like a life line, and a great education. It took 1 1/2 yrs to get DS, so I understand the frustrations. Someone was talking about finacial burden, that has kept us from having #2, but we figured it is now or never and hope that things will work out. This is my 3rd cycle off bcp, I have alott of fear, but try to stay positive. It seems I am spotting today, so tomorrow will probably be cd1. I have not started temping, becasue it seems to cause so much anxiety. I'm pretty high strung so I don't need any extra. Love to all the ladies of the den, and thanks.
post #2244 of 2251
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loo-Hoo3 View Post
Hi, can I play?
I've been reading along, and feel like I know you ladies so maybe I should introduce myself. Not sure if I can keep up, but I will try.

Cindy, 32, ttc #2
Married 9 yrs to my teacher/coach DH, SAHM to DS (July 2004) and two fur babies
I sew and sing some, but am looking for a new direction, something just for me.

So glad I found the Den, it has been like a life line, and a great education. It took 1 1/2 yrs to get DS, so I understand the frustrations. Someone was talking about finacial burden, that has kept us from having #2, but we figured it is now or never and hope that things will work out. This is my 3rd cycle off bcp, I have alott of fear, but try to stay positive. It seems I am spotting today, so tomorrow will probably be cd1. I have not started temping, becasue it seems to cause so much anxiety. I'm pretty high strung so I don't need any extra. Love to all the ladies of the den, and thanks.
YAY MORE NEWBS!!!

:

And we have to get out of this THREAD!!!

ahhhhhh.

Cindy - my husband and I were just talking over a beer (RED HAT NUMBER 9...another NEW FAVORITE!) last night and I said "Maybe our baby is just not interested in the Recession?". It gave us a good laugh. We've gotten to talking about 'our baby' and WHY? our baby hasn't been ready to come to us.

Sometimes I think maybe its because I haven't fulfilled something in my life - or that there is something I need TO DO??? I don't know. Much easier to blame it on the Recession. ha!!!!

Its all George Bush's fault.

Now theres a good one!


Welcome - I'm glad this feels like a comfortable place for you, we sure like it! I'll update you to the OTHER thread now... come join ;-)
post #2245 of 2251
Hi Girls! Just got back from a marvelous weekend of vacationing in San Diego and Disneyland! Looks like a lot of activity going on here and a lot of new members! : for new Zen's Den members!

I miss you all and hope you are doing well! I hope to catch up on all these posts a little later!
post #2246 of 2251
Amy good luck, and I hope it doesn't take you too long.

zen, librarymo, jilian sorry about af guys, that blows.

zen I tried acupuncture once...but I was already pregnant (with low betas) Didn't help, I still lost that baby at 12 weeks, but I like to think that it did something to get me ready for being pregnant the next time! As for the western way...I tried the natural stuff for six months last time before I realized it was moot. I just would not be getting pregnant on my own. They told me (the RE) that most likely I was conceiving a good portion of the time, and was losing them all. : Sometimes we just have to suck it up, ya know?

stretch Oh man I feel you on the cold room! What's with men? Are they trying to be all macho showing that the cold doesn't bother them? Cripes. : If my cycle stays regular I'll be joining you in the groovin later this week. Thank you thank you for the recipe! I've got 39 bars of lindt chocolate sitting here that I got for free. Omg, how to I hide it from a choco-holic dd? (must run in the genes!)

Cak I'm so sorry...I've been there and it hurts so much.

anonyma Marry eh? I'm off to make some now me thinks. mmmm

anonyma I hope your journey this time is much shorter. I know the fear and I'll cross my fingers for you! If you want new direction, a ttc obsession is always a good place to start! ::

Binkin Hope the dentist is good to your body. Tell him to hurry it up so it doesn't mess with too much!


Me: Question: Tell me what supplements you're on?
I'm starting off with b6 (as if it'll help my lp. Ha!) and green tea. I will start 2000mg epo next month (my savior!) as it's too late this month. For my cm, the epo combined with the green tea works wonders. I have good quality but not much while nursing. The epo works almost as good as the preseed for me.
post #2247 of 2251
Quote:
Originally Posted by jillybeans View Post
Me: Question: Tell me what supplements you're on?
I'm starting off with b6 (as if it'll help my lp. Ha!) and green tea. I will start 2000mg epo next month (my savior!) as it's too late this month. For my cm, the epo combined with the green tea works wonders. I have good quality but not much while nursing. The epo works almost as good as the preseed for me.
Zen opened a new thread for October. I think you have a great question, so it might be worth moving it to the new thread so that it will not get lost here.
post #2248 of 2251
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by valeria_vi View Post
Zen opened a new thread for October. I think you have a great question, so it might be worth moving it to the new thread so that it will not get lost here.
ha!! I just moved it there before you wrote this!

okay now everyone...GET GONE!!!

SCRAM!! Im waving my virtual BROOM AT YOU!!
post #2249 of 2251
hi everyone!! wow i totally need to catch up! eek
post #2250 of 2251
We've moved to October!!! Post there!!!
post #2251 of 2251
C'mon, don't just leave me hangin', leave LINK TO THE NEXT THREAD! My lazy butt doesn't want to have to go looooking for a new one.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Zen's Den: House of Spelunk (v.II)