or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Late October thru Mid-November FREAKFEST! (Oct/Nov testers)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Late October thru Mid-November FREAKFEST! (Oct/Nov testers) - Page 7

post #121 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_mama View Post
...ahhhhh, that sounds absolutely dreamy! Hope it all comes true :0)
thanks. me TOO! the pacific ocean in Nor Cal is great, but freezing...something tells me I will have to either head south, or go back to the east coast.
post #122 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnykbird View Post
link didn't work.
Sorry, I keep mistyping that: http://adayin1862.blogspot.com
post #123 of 387
Hi sorry I lerk more then I post. Some days I just don't feel as talkative err typitive as others.

Yeah Congrats on the BFP!!!!!

My Hubby and I have been maried for 2 years and we live in NW Florida. We moved here last year to attend college.... that school didn't pan out but we decided to stay. AND WE LOVE IT HERE!!! Today it is in the 70s and back in WI they are expecting fluries. It just stinks that we are so far away from family. So we make our own here. Hubby is going to school to be a Physical Therapyst and I am going to be a middle school teacher. Actully the truth is I would pefer to be a SAHM and home school. I pretty much am going so that hubby dosn't have to do the school thing all on his own. We thought originally that we would wait untill after school to TTC but sence we aren't getting any younger we decided to give it a try. DH is 29 and I am 28. So if we wanted to realisty have more then 2 or 3 kids... we better get our freak on!
post #124 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by amymckinney View Post
Sorry, I keep mistyping that: http://adayin1862.blogspot.com
HEY THAT IS REALLY COOL. and you guys fit the part perfectly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingforbaby View Post
Hi sorry I lerk more then I post. Some days I just don't feel as talkative err typitive as others.

Yeah Congrats on the BFP!!!!!

My Hubby and I have been maried for 2 years and we live in NW Florida. We moved here last year to attend college.... that school didn't pan out but we decided to stay. AND WE LOVE IT HERE!!! Today it is in the 70s and back in WI they are expecting fluries. It just stinks that we are so far away from family. So we make our own here. Hubby is going to school to be a Physical Therapyst and I am going to be a middle school teacher. Actully the truth is I would pefer to be a SAHM and home school. I pretty much am going so that hubby dosn't have to do the school thing all on his own. We thought originally that we would wait untill after school to TTC but sence we aren't getting any younger we decided to give it a try. DH is 29 and I am 28. So if we wanted to realisty have more then 2 or 3 kids... we better get our freak on!
north west Florida...near the coast? now that is one place I love in general...we went to sarasota this past summer and just LOVED it... the water is so warm.
and about being from a cold place, I couldn't agree more, today it was 83 and I layed out, my sister who is in PA said it was pitch black all day and raining...blah!
post #125 of 387
Congrats Elis Mom on the BFP

I'm sorry Mayflowers. Please hang in there!




Quote:
Originally Posted by Aufilia;12441654

How about a [B
Question of the Day[/B]? Tell us about your family (DH, kids, pets, whatever you want!).
Well, since I'm new this month I thought I'd answer the question of the day....from three days ago! My husband and I have been together for 13 years and married for eight. We met in LA when I was 17 and he was nearly 23 (cradle robber!) at a club. Our first baby was Milo the golden retriever. He will be 12 on October 29th this year! We got pregnant while we living an hour apart(it is always easy when you are not trying) after being together for a little over a year and half. Once I got through my first trimester, I moved in with him and we bought a house 20 days before DD#1 arrived. We got married in August of 2000 and DS#1 was conceived 3 months later and arrived a whopping 10 pounds 2 ounces one week early! DS#2 came along in August of 2004, missing our anniversary by 2 days! He was our first home/waterbirth. In December of 2005 I got pregnant by accident and 9 1/2 weeks later miscarried.

We moved into a bigger house with a nice oceanview in September of 2006 just days after I found out I was pregnant yet again! DD was born in May of last year in a birth pool in the middle of our bedroom. She was born in 90 minutes. We love our kids and dog and have a happy life. KIDS MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING!
post #126 of 387
ladies...i think i may be having some implantation spotting! This has NEVER happened before, so i guess i'm really not sure. i just know that it looks exactly like people have described it. Kind of like brown/brick red colors in my CM. it's only on the tp, so idk. Maybe this month is it??
post #127 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateylady View Post
ladies...i think i may be having some implantation spotting! This has NEVER happened before, so i guess i'm really not sure. i just know that it looks exactly like people have described it. Kind of like brown/brick red colors in my CM. it's only on the tp, so idk. Maybe this month is it??
I've got my fingers crossed for you Kateylady! Let us know what happens! How many DPO are you?
post #128 of 387
Good Luck Katey!!! How many DPO are you?
post #129 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateylady View Post
ladies...i think i may be having some implantation spotting! This has NEVER happened before, so i guess i'm really not sure. i just know that it looks exactly like people have described it. Kind of like brown/brick red colors in my CM. it's only on the tp, so idk. Maybe this month is it??
Whoa! fingers crossed! fingers crossed! :
post #130 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by firewoman View Post
Well, since I'm new this month I thought I'd answer the question of the day....from three days ago! My husband and I have been together for 13 years and married for eight. We met in LA when I was 17 and he was nearly 23 (cradle robber!) at a club. Our first baby was Milo the golden retriever. He will be 12 on October 29th this year! We got pregnant while we living an hour apart(it is always easy when you are not trying) after being together for a little over a year and half. Once I got through my first trimester, I moved in with him and we bought a house 20 days before DD#1 arrived. We got married in August of 2000 and DS#1 was conceived 3 months later and arrived a whopping 10 pounds 2 ounces one week early! DS#2 came along in August of 2004, missing our anniversary by 2 days! He was our first home/waterbirth. In December of 2005 I got pregnant by accident and 9 1/2 weeks later miscarried.

We moved into a bigger house with a nice oceanview in September of 2006 just days after I found out I was pregnant yet again! DD was born in May of last year in a birth pool in the middle of our bedroom. She was born in 90 minutes. We love our kids and dog and have a happy life. KIDS MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING!
Sounds like you have a very busy household, full of love and great views! I'm so jealous that you live near the ocean. But I cannot complain too much. I live in the mountains, with no other houses in sight and great views of the mountains :0) but, sigh... the ocean. wanna trade sometimes?
post #131 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegan_mama View Post
Sounds like you have a very busy household, full of love and great views! I'm so jealous that you live near the ocean. But I cannot complain too much. I live in the mountains, with no other houses in sight and great views of the mountains :0) but, sigh... the ocean. wanna trade sometimes?
That would be so great wouldn't it? One of my very best friends used to live in our backhouse at our old house and she loved the surf and also was an avid snowboarder. She longed to move to Colorado but was torn because she loved bodysurfing so much. We told her to go ahead and move and we would live in her house in the Summer while she came here and then in the winter in time for snowboarding we would leave and she could come back. I love the mountains! The fam and I went up to the Eastern Sierra's to camp in August and it was just GORGEOUS! The lakes were like mirrors reflecting back the skies and blooms of wildflowers everywhere. It was so pretty, it was almost fake looking. Where do you live?
post #132 of 387
Well, it's looks like I O'd on Thursday or Friday, so Aufilia, you can move me to the November TTW category. I'll be testing around November 7. Thanks!

Good luck to Kateylady!

Congrats to Eli's mom! :

Mayflowers--Sorry to hear your news. (Have you thought about seeing a specialist? After a year of trying, it might be warranted.)
post #133 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhiannon09 View Post
Well, it's looks like I O'd on Thursday or Friday, so Aufilia, you can move me to the November TTW category. I'll be testing around November 7. Thanks!

Good luck to Kateylady!

Congrats to Eli's mom! :

Mayflowers--Sorry to hear your news. (Have you thought about seeing a specialist? After a year of trying, it might be warranted.)
crazy how fast october flew by....and I got my fingers crossed for ya !!!!
post #134 of 387
still the slightest brown spots today about every other time i go to the bathroom. I'm not exactly sure how many dpo.. but AF is due nov 3..7/8dpo maybe? last AF oct 3, 31 day cycle, any help appreciated! And thanks for all your encouragements!!
post #135 of 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kateylady View Post
still the slightest brown spots today about every other time i go to the bathroom. I'm not exactly sure how many dpo.. but AF is due nov 3..7/8dpo maybe? last AF oct 3, 31 day cycle, any help appreciated! And thanks for all your encouragements!!

It certainly is about the right time for implantation spotting.....HMMMMM. We shall see. Waiting with baited breath!
post #136 of 387
MAYFLOWERS-How ya doing? We miss you.:
post #137 of 387
Thanks everyone, I'm crossing my fingers for all of you. I'm waiting for some of you to pop up in July DDC!! It's pretty slow over there for now. I know you are more anxious than I am, but I'm praying for each of you!!
post #138 of 387
Ummm I don't like not being able to figure things out on my own, but how do I get the little chart icon from fertility friend into my signature? Anyone?
post #139 of 387
i think you just pick that icon out highlight and insert the address to your signature..

after re-reading those instructions i might as well have told you how to build a space ship...that didn't make any sense...I am sure someone else can explain it better. I just use the words "chart".
post #140 of 387
It isn't a problem with your answer, it is my question. What I meant is how do I link that signature icon to my fertilty friend chart? Thanks ladies!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › Late October thru Mid-November FREAKFEST! (Oct/Nov testers)