post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 
I need to find a good counselor to help ds who is 7 1/2 as well as dh and myself to parent ds. He has some special needs, not meaning that he is a "special needs" child but he is very unique beyond just that spirited baby and child. He's got some emotional issues and maybe some developmental. He's not adhd strictly and he's probably got some sensory issues...he's not any one title or label. We're really struggling but I *know* that some things are not developmentally/emotionally appropriate and we really could use some help.

So what's the best way to find a *good* counselor? What have you or would you do to find one?