- topicMindful Hometagged by mamazee, 9/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Can we see your Christmas tree? Last post on Yesterday at 9:39 pm in The Mindful Home
- How do you get your family to clean up after themselves? Last post on 12/17/13 at 8:20pm in The Mindful Home
- Agonizing over Christmas gifts for kids!!! Last post on 12/13/13 at 12:32pm in The Mindful Home
- Great gift wrap ideas Last post on Yesterday at 12:41 pm in The Mindful Home
- Food grade popsicle sticks (not MIC) Last post on 12/7/13 at 6:48pm in The Mindful Home
The Best Non-Toxic Beeswax and Soy Crayons
Last edited: 8/8/13
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a ParentLast edited: 3/14/13
- Easy Ways to Green Your LifeLast edited: 1/26/13
- What if Reducing Your Carbon Emissions by Cloth Diapering, Baking...Last edited: 3/7/13
- The Impact of No Impact ManLast edited: 3/7/13
How do I remove a ring around the inside of my toilet bowl? - Page 2post #21 of 2710/23/08 at 12:56pmpost #22 of 2711/3/08 at 6:12pmI've read through this and I'm gonna try the pumice stone at least, but I have to ask - has anyone ever had a toilet they couldn't get clean because it wasn't dirty, it was worn away around the edge? I had a cleaning lady in who said it was impossible to get the toilet rim any cleaner because it was just worn away there... is that for real?post #23 of 2711/5/08 at 11:34amQuote:I've read through this and I'm gonna try the pumice stone at least, but I have to ask - has anyone ever had a toilet they couldn't get clean because it wasn't dirty, it was worn away around the edge? I had a cleaning lady in who said it was impossible to get the toilet rim any cleaner because it was just worn away there... is that for real?post #24 of 277/30/13 at 12:31pm
pumice scratches surface beware trouble later as surface will have a place for dirt to grab and stain easier!
I just finished, I started with limeaway to get rid of rust stains, then noticed there was a ring around toilet bowl! I read about using glass cooktop cleaner and polish!
I drained bowl put on weiman cleaner and polish stain disappeared!
wow even toilet flushed better, due to the slippery shinny surface!
I did the outside of toilet and looks like new!!
Edited by thunderfrompa - 7/30/13 at 12:44pmpost #25 of 277/30/13 at 12:39pm
I just finished and looks great now and even flushes better !
I used weiman glass top cleaner
first drain water rub on stain let dry
then rub with paper towel or toilet paper buildin stain is gone and also polished !
looks so good did the outside of toilet presto like new clean and shinny!!!
Try it easy to do!post #26 of 277/30/13 at 8:19pm
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a Parent
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 8 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 16 minutes ago
- › Who's wearing maternity clothes? 16 minutes ago
- › Fuzzi Bunz Petites 26 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 34 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 37 minutes ago
- › Cervical Ripening 38 minutes ago
- › New Parents: Help Latching Post NICU Visit 45 minutes ago
- › EC Chat? Anyone? 46 minutes ago
- › Welcome! Introduce yourself! 46 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh