- topicMindful Hometagged by mamazee, 9/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Howdens Kitchens Reviews Last post on 3/7/14 at 10:12pm in The Mindful Home
- What are some good resources to rewire my brain away from a consumerist mentality? Last post on 3/11/14 at 7:28pm in The Mindful Home
- Kitchen cloth leaving greasy reside in washer Last post on 2/26/14 at 9:11pm in The Mindful Home
- NIH seeking comments on design of the National Children's Study (NCS). Deadline 24 February... Last post on 2/19/14 at 3:38am in The Mindful Home
- Where to buy chemical free foam for sofa? Last post on 2/14/14 at 2:49pm in The Mindful Home
The Best Non-Toxic Beeswax and Soy Crayons
Last edited: 8/8/13
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a ParentLast edited: 3/14/13
- Easy Ways to Green Your LifeLast edited: 1/26/13
- What if Reducing Your Carbon Emissions by Cloth Diapering, Baking...Last edited: 3/7/13
- The Impact of No Impact ManLast edited: 3/7/13
How do I remove a ring around the inside of my toilet bowl? - Page 2post #21 of 2710/23/08 at 12:56pmpost #22 of 2711/3/08 at 6:12pmI've read through this and I'm gonna try the pumice stone at least, but I have to ask - has anyone ever had a toilet they couldn't get clean because it wasn't dirty, it was worn away around the edge? I had a cleaning lady in who said it was impossible to get the toilet rim any cleaner because it was just worn away there... is that for real?post #23 of 2711/5/08 at 11:34amQuote:I've read through this and I'm gonna try the pumice stone at least, but I have to ask - has anyone ever had a toilet they couldn't get clean because it wasn't dirty, it was worn away around the edge? I had a cleaning lady in who said it was impossible to get the toilet rim any cleaner because it was just worn away there... is that for real?post #24 of 277/30/13 at 12:31pm
pumice scratches surface beware trouble later as surface will have a place for dirt to grab and stain easier!
I just finished, I started with limeaway to get rid of rust stains, then noticed there was a ring around toilet bowl! I read about using glass cooktop cleaner and polish!
I drained bowl put on weiman cleaner and polish stain disappeared!
wow even toilet flushed better, due to the slippery shinny surface!
I did the outside of toilet and looks like new!!
Edited by thunderfrompa - 7/30/13 at 12:44pmpost #25 of 277/30/13 at 12:39pm
I just finished and looks great now and even flushes better !
I used weiman glass top cleaner
first drain water rub on stain let dry
then rub with paper towel or toilet paper buildin stain is gone and also polished !
looks so good did the outside of toilet presto like new clean and shinny!!!
Try it easy to do!post #26 of 277/30/13 at 8:19pm
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a Parent
- › A pediatrician's different perspective on why he doesn't accept... 1 minute ago
- › Study: "Pro-Vaccine" Messages Not Changing Minds 2 minutes ago
- › anyone conceive easily at 43? 5 minutes ago
- › Freezer Meals for Postpartum 7 minutes ago
- › General Chat 13 minutes ago
- › Working Titles? 14 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 15 minutes ago
- › OB vs. Midwife 16 minutes ago
- › I hate worrying. 18 minutes ago
- › I'm on a decluttering roll! 19 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher