or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Toddler › Life with a Toddler › She is ok/ we came home in 2 hours---I think my 2 year old dd ingested a Cymbalta pill, should I bring her to ER?-
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

She is ok/ we came home in 2 hours---I think my 2 year old dd ingested a Cymbalta pill, should I... - Page 4

post #61 of 158
It's been 7 hours since you posted...I hope that means you were/are getting medical attention. And we are anxious to hear how your dd is!
post #62 of 158
I hope your DD is OK. Please update when you get a chance.
post #63 of 158
Yes, hopefully by now you're at the ER and all is well now.
post #64 of 158
Please let us know how she is! We're worried for her...
post #65 of 158
Hope your DD is doing OK now!
post #66 of 158
Mama, please update us. We're all so worried about your little one.
post #67 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by knowerofnada View Post
Mama, please update us. We're all so worried about your little one.
Yes please, I keep checking back for updates. Please know there are a bunch of mamas sending good vibes to your little one.
post #68 of 158
just checking in. I hope everything's okay!
post #69 of 158
Oh wow, I hope you went to the ER and everything is OK with your little one!

I'm a Poison Control regular caller, I don't know my own cell phone number but I have PC's number memorized. I just had to call again this afternoon when my 2 year old DD ate a bottle of infant/child glycerin laxative suppositories. I'm so greatful for all the wonderful information I've gotten from PC and in all my calls, it's never been something where they advised me to go to the hospital. At most, they did call back a few hours later one time to check and see how DS was doing. And today the lady said that they don't keep a database of the information.
post #70 of 158
Thinking of you guys

Please let us know how it went for you today!
post #71 of 158
I hope you took her to the ER and that she is okay.
post #72 of 158
Praying that your little one is ok tonight.
post #73 of 158
Mama, I continue to keep your daughter in my thoughts. In fact, I can't stop thinking about her. I too keep coming back, checking for updates, hoping to get good news!
post #74 of 158
i am off to bed...but l wanted to check this thread...
i hope everything is ok
post #75 of 158
I just wanted to reiterate what others have said - Poison Control doesn't call CPS, generally speaking.

I've had to call poison control for my dd 4 or 5 times and they've never followed up or referred us to CPS. She ate; a whole bottle of papaya enzyme, drank down some children's tylenol, I forget the other thing, and she brushed her teeth with a tube of white watercolor paint.

In all those cases they didn't have us go to the ER, so I know they don't tend to "overreact".

I hope she's OK!
post #76 of 158
Still thinking of you and your daughter. Hoping things are fine.
post #77 of 158
Adding my own good thoughts to all the other ones winging their way to you and your daughter, and hoping so much for a positive update soon.
post #78 of 158
hope there's an update soon ....
post #79 of 158
Good lord, I really hope you listened to Poison Control and brought your daughter in. This is why the ER exists.
post #80 of 158
Hope your little is ok.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Life with a Toddler
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Toddler › Life with a Toddler › She is ok/ we came home in 2 hours---I think my 2 year old dd ingested a Cymbalta pill, should I bring her to ER?-