or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

birth annoucement thread

post #1 of 16
Thread Starter 
So are we only announcing in that thread. It seems that most mommas are only posting there instead of making a new thread. But then other mommas are starting congrats threads.

Anyways I like to see all the announcement threads in Oct, it would seem odd for me not to start a new one all for myself. I am just trying to see what the consensus is.
post #2 of 16
I think it would be easiest to have the birth announcement thread just have actual birth announcments and then we could have separate threads for congrats and whatever. Does that make sense? I see some congrats in the birth announcement thread and I think that it's going to be another birth announcement, you know?
post #3 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by chisub View Post
I think it would be easiest to have the birth announcement thread just have actual birth announcments and then we could have separate threads for congrats and whatever. Does that make sense? I see some congrats in the birth announcement thread and I think that it's going to be another birth announcement, you know?
:
post #4 of 16
I think just birth announcements in the Birth Announcements thread (the one thats stickied) and then individual threads to send congrats and the mamas can share their birth stories there if they want.
post #5 of 16
Thread Starter 
that is so what i was thinking. So ladies lets go with this plan
post #6 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by chisub View Post
I think it would be easiest to have the birth announcement thread just have actual birth announcments and then we could have separate threads for congrats and whatever. Does that make sense? I see some congrats in the birth announcement thread and I think that it's going to be another birth announcement, you know?
:
post #7 of 16
I agree. Put the short version/stats in the announcement thread and start a new thread with your announcement, pics and birth story to be added if you want to
post #8 of 16
I'm so glad y'all straightened that out, b/c I was confused.
post #9 of 16
i agree, just the stats in the sticky, and a separate post for the birth story and congrats.
post #10 of 16
I agree with the above plan too.

And a group hug for all of us, for being so agreeable.

post #11 of 16
I just thought I was being anal, so I'm glad we agree!
post #12 of 16
I agree!:
post #13 of 16
I agree too!!
post #14 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katielady View Post
I agree with the above plan too.

And a group hug for all of us, for being so agreeable.

:
post #15 of 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by chisub View Post
I just thought I was being anal, so I'm glad we agree!
:
post #16 of 16
Oh yes, sounds good - I always forget to check the announcement thread - I like seeing a separate thread for birth story & congrats etc. so I don't miss anything!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: November 2008