or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

who is still pg?? - Page 2

post #21 of 60
I'm due on the 1st so I'm almost 39 1/2 weeks I guess. My first was born on his due date, at 40 weeks, my second I'm not sure of because the dates were way off, but I suspect she was right at 40 weeks too. I've had a lot of starting and stopping, but I am really trying to stay patient and plan things and just keep going on about daily life. Otherwise I get sooooo bogged down in frustration.

Even though I'm due early I'll still be reading all the birth stories throughout November with excitement!!
post #22 of 60
38 months + 3 days here :-)

I have a strong feeling I will go to my due date at least (11/8), so I am not stressed about it yet.

I bet there are a bunch of October mamas still. We are going to be having babies until mid December, I am sure.
post #23 of 60
Thread Starter 
holy moly, i guess im NOT alone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkiMom View Post
Im 38 weeks today and I suspect Ill be pregnant for a while longer. There does seem to be a lot of babies being born though which is making me impatient. I never was impatient for DD to be born but this time Im starting to feel like I want her out already.
yeah, i know what you mean, i was not impatient at all for my boys to be born, and was thrilled that i carried them to 40 weeks, but im getting anxious for this one. i do want a big healthy baby with fully developed lungs, so im *trying* to be patient. though i will admit, i want it born before thanksgiving so i can eat a lot. is that wrong? i haven't been here with my family for thanksgiving for several years and im looking forward to the yumminess!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by alleybcat View Post
38 months + 3 days here :-)

I have a strong feeling I will go to my due date at least (11/8), so I am not stressed about it yet.

I bet there are a bunch of October mamas still. We are going to be having babies until mid December, I am sure.
that's what im afraid of!
post #24 of 60
Yep, still here, but I'm not surprised at 38w2d. I'm heading off to my aerobics class this morning, I figure every little bit helps move him down!
post #25 of 60
I'll be around for at least a couple more weeks, I'm sure.
post #26 of 60
I don't post a lot, but I'm still here. I'm 35 weeks 3 days, I plan on sticking around for a while. My 10 year high school reunion is ON my due date, I need to hold this baby in until after I go! lol I've been looking forward to it all year. I've never had a baby before my due date, so I don't think I'll have this one before.
post #27 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by myra_mcgray View Post
39 weeks today. Went to 42+6 with DS so I am trying to not get super optimistic about going anytime soon.

totally. i also went past my due date with DS to 41 weeks, 4 days so i don't feel like it will happen soon as i am 36 weeks tomorrow.
post #28 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by alleybcat View Post
38 months + 3 days here :-)

I have a strong feeling I will go to my due date at least (11/8), so I am not stressed about it yet.

I bet there are a bunch of October mamas still. We are going to be having babies until mid December, I am sure.
38 MONTHS! I bet it feels like that long

I'm 37 weeks today and totally not ready. Midwife brings the birthing tub today, though, so maybe I'd better start my readiness.
post #29 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
I don't post a lot, but I'm still here. I'm 35 weeks 3 days, I plan on sticking around for a while. My 10 year high school reunion is ON my due date, I need to hold this baby in until after I go! lol I've been looking forward to it all year. I've never had a baby before my due date, so I don't think I'll have this one before.
Hey, I wonder if we went to highschool together. My 10 year reunion is on the same day. 11/28 right? The day after Thanksgiving. But my due date is 11/16, and I have been cramping and having lower back pain since last night, so I am hoping i will have a month to recover before hand.
post #30 of 60
36+3 here and no progress whatsoever with dialating. I have a scheduled c/s on 11/17.
post #31 of 60
I'm 38w 4 days today and I feel like I will be pregnant forever! DD1 was born on her due date and for some reason I was thinking this one would be born 2 weeks early. That time came and went. Now I'm hoping she'll come by her due date and counting down the days but then I realize that she could come 2 weeks late and I get so frustrated.
post #32 of 60
I'm almost 39 weeks and my OB says shes guessing I'll go to my due date or a little longer. Sigh... I'm mostly just ready to be done working but I don't want to start my maternity leave until the little one is here.
post #33 of 60
:
uhmmm.... anyone else still have a long list of things to do?
i'm 37+6, and thinkin': just hold out a little longer ok, little guy?
good grief, i guess i'm so anal. dh says: don't worry about it! everything will be fine!!
what does he know? he's a guy.
post #34 of 60
I have less than a week left until my due date, baby must be pretty comfy in there.
post #35 of 60
Helen, I was just thinking about you last night!

Anyway, baby is happy where she is, although I'm fairly certain she strained one of my round ligaments last night by pushing hard on it. I didn't thinkit possible, but you could literally see her back and butt on one side and her feet on the other and my belly kept flattening out when she pushed. ARGH! No labor signs here either, just 3 episodes of fast moving BH that went away when I moved. I'm in no hurry though.....
post #36 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie64g View Post
Hey, I wonder if we went to highschool together. My 10 year reunion is on the same day. 11/28 right? The day after Thanksgiving. But my due date is 11/16, and I have been cramping and having lower back pain since last night, so I am hoping i will have a month to recover before hand.
No, mine is on November 29. I hope you get to recover! I do NOT want to have the baby before the reunion, because then I won't be able to go.
post #37 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by titania8 View Post
im *trying* to be patient. though i will admit, i want it born before thanksgiving so i can eat a lot. is that wrong? i haven't been here with my family for thanksgiving for several years and im looking forward to the yumminess!:
Yep, I've been saying that for months. Not bad to want to eat at all!

Although, the way things are going, I'm not sure I'll hold out until my due date (day after Thanksgiving).
post #38 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by p.s View Post
:
uhmmm.... anyone else still have a long list of things to do?
i'm 37+6, and thinkin': just hold out a little longer ok, little guy?
good grief, i guess i'm so anal. dh says: don't worry about it! everything will be fine!!
what does he know? he's a guy.
LOL - I just finished packing the dresser with the last baby "essentials" burp cloths and swaddling blankets. My mom and stepdad are coming to paint tomorrow, and hubby can move into the utility room even if his office isn't done. I just need to pack up the waterbirth supplies and my work is done - or is it my work can begin?
post #39 of 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosegin View Post
I don't post a lot, but I'm still here. I'm 35 weeks 3 days, I plan on sticking around for a while. My 10 year high school reunion is ON my due date, I need to hold this baby in until after I go! lol I've been looking forward to it all year. I've never had a baby before my due date, so I don't think I'll have this one before.
I don't have much time to post either, but I'm due on the 28th, and you the 29th. I always have mine either 1-2 days before or 1-2 days after. Never more, never less. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other around the same time then at the end of the month!
post #40 of 60
I am still pregnant (37 weeks today) and would prefer to be for at least another month because I am completely not ready. So many things I still want to do and need to do before this baby can come!! I got a little anxious when I got on one day and saw all of the birth announcements!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: November 2008