or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Chat Thread!

post #1 of 64
Thread Starter 
Welcome to the new thread! Everyone is welcome to come and chat about anything and everything. How are you feeling? What is going on in your life? How are you emotionally? Or, anything else you are thinking about. Please join in with us and let's get to know one another!
post #2 of 64
Good morning! I'm awake but not by choice. My daycare kid had to come early this morning. Talk about tough! Hubby got the car running yesterday! We're still going van shopping, but at least we have wheels for now. We might even get a new vehicle before this one goes completely! That would be a first.

Still having totally weird dreams. Last night I dreamt our son was with ILs and we went to the zoo. Why we would go without Gabe I'll never know. Then as we were leaving the zoo an air raid siren went off. We ended up hiding in a 7-11 while planes flew over and dropped bombs. The entire time freaking out, because our son was across the city and we have no idea if he's ok. Crazy! We watching the new Indiana Jones movie this weekend though, and I think that's were the air raid came from.
post #3 of 64
Good morning.

I have my first appointment today at 11 am. I am going by myself since I have to go to class after. I am excited and nervous about it. Earlier I was thinking about skipping the ultrasound at this appointment but I will have it today. They just do the quick one in the office to check for a heartbeat. I am 11 weeks now.
post #4 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightmommy View Post
Good morning! I'm awake but not by choice. My daycare kid had to come early this morning. Talk about tough! Hubby got the car running yesterday! We're still going van shopping, but at least we have wheels for now. We might even get a new vehicle before this one goes completely! That would be a first.

Still having totally weird dreams. Last night I dreamt our son was with ILs and we went to the zoo. Why we would go without Gabe I'll never know. Then as we were leaving the zoo an air raid siren went off. We ended up hiding in a 7-11 while planes flew over and dropped bombs. The entire time freaking out, because our son was across the city and we have no idea if he's ok. Crazy! We watching the new Indiana Jones movie this weekend though, and I think that's were the air raid came from.
That is a weird dream.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaGoat View Post
Good morning.

I have my first appointment today at 11 am. I am going by myself since I have to go to class after. I am excited and nervous about it. Earlier I was thinking about skipping the ultrasound at this appointment but I will have it today. They just do the quick one in the office to check for a heartbeat. I am 11 weeks now.
Good luck at your appt. At 11 weeks you might be able to hear the heartbeat by doppler.
post #5 of 64
Hey guys! Things are going pretty good here... I get to fly home and visit family in 2 weeks!!!! Sucks being across the country from everyone but at least I get to go home for a couple weeks Also... there is a VERY good chance that DH could be home before Xmas, so any prayers/good vibes/happy thoughts that you all could spare would be appreciated... I want him home!!!!
post #6 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
Hey guys! Things are going pretty good here... I get to fly home and visit family in 2 weeks!!!! Sucks being across the country from everyone but at least I get to go home for a couple weeks Also... there is a VERY good chance that DH could be home before Xmas, so any prayers/good vibes/happy thoughts that you all could spare would be appreciated... I want him home!!!!
Yay for visiting family and HOORAY for dh being home before Christmas!
post #7 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfullyLoving View Post
Yay for visiting family and HOORAY for dh being home before Christmas!
Thanks... it isn't for sure yet, and I never believe anything the Army says till it actually happens... but I really hope it does!! Having him here for T's first Xmas and our first wedding anniversary would be awesome
post #8 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
Thanks... it isn't for sure yet, and I never believe anything the Army says till it actually happens... but I really hope it does!! Having him here for T's first Xmas and our first wedding anniversary would be awesome
Probably a good philosophy. I am hoping, with you, that he will be home!
post #9 of 64
I had my first appointment on Friday and it was good! We got to hear the heartbeat, which was really exciting.

But now I have a terrible cold and have the combination of not wanting to eat because I'm sick and the pregnant hunger. And I feel even more like staying in bed all day than i normally do!!! I'm hoping it blows over quickly.
post #10 of 64
Good Monday Morning...
Don't have much to say this morning. I haven't been on here for a couple days and am saddened by some losses in our DDC.
I don't have my first appointment until a week from today. I am not 100% sure what they will even do- doppler? u/s? but it is a little nerve-wracking making sure everything is on schedule with the LO.
I have been having good days and bad days as far as sickness goes. Yesterday and today are bad days. I still have only vomited once, which was last week- odd.
I have been a little side-tracked the last few days as my mom had surgery on Friday to have an area of her breast removed for biopsy. We don't get the results back until tomorrow or Wednesday. It wasn't a lump, just some calcifications, so if it was something, it is very, very early. But, we are just thinking positive that it is nothing at all.

MisaGoat- Good luck today! Make sure and keep us updated!

chely7425- : for your DH to be home!

Have a good day everyone!
post #11 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayray View Post
I had my first appointment on Friday and it was good! We got to hear the heartbeat, which was really exciting.

But now I have a terrible cold and have the combination of not wanting to eat because I'm sick and the pregnant hunger. And I feel even more like staying in bed all day than i normally do!!! I'm hoping it blows over quickly.
That's great news!!

Sorry that you are feeling under the weather. Yes, here's to it passing quickly!
post #12 of 64
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayray View Post
I had my first appointment on Friday and it was good! We got to hear the heartbeat, which was really exciting.

But now I have a terrible cold and have the combination of not wanting to eat because I'm sick and the pregnant hunger. And I feel even more like staying in bed all day than i normally do!!! I'm hoping it blows over quickly.
Yay for the heartbeat and sorry you are sick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalishea View Post
Good Monday Morning...
Don't have much to say this morning. I haven't been on here for a couple days and am saddened by some losses in our DDC.
I don't have my first appointment until a week from today. I am not 100% sure what they will even do- doppler? u/s? but it is a little nerve-wracking making sure everything is on schedule with the LO.
I have been having good days and bad days as far as sickness goes. Yesterday and today are bad days. I still have only vomited once, which was last week- odd.
I have been a little side-tracked the last few days as my mom had surgery on Friday to have an area of her breast removed for biopsy. We don't get the results back until tomorrow or Wednesday. It wasn't a lump, just some calcifications, so if it was something, it is very, very early. But, we are just thinking positive that it is nothing at all.
I know the losses are very hard. Thinking of your mom!
post #13 of 64
subbing to the new thread
post #14 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by chely7425 View Post
Hey guys! Things are going pretty good here... I get to fly home and visit family in 2 weeks!!!! Sucks being across the country from everyone but at least I get to go home for a couple weeks Also... there is a VERY good chance that DH could be home before Xmas, so any prayers/good vibes/happy thoughts that you all could spare would be appreciated... I want him home!!!!
: for you! That would be wonderful

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalishea View Post
Good Monday Morning...
Don't have much to say this morning. I haven't been on here for a couple days and am saddened by some losses in our DDC.
I don't have my first appointment until a week from today. I am not 100% sure what they will even do- doppler? u/s? but it is a little nerve-wracking making sure everything is on schedule with the LO.
I have been having good days and bad days as far as sickness goes. Yesterday and today are bad days. I still have only vomited once, which was last week- odd.
I have been a little side-tracked the last few days as my mom had surgery on Friday to have an area of her breast removed for biopsy. We don't get the results back until tomorrow or Wednesday. It wasn't a lump, just some calcifications, so if it was something, it is very, very early. But, we are just thinking positive that it is nothing at all.
Yes, there have been a lot of losses these last few days
Sending for the wait for your mom's results.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayray View Post
I had my first appointment on Friday and it was good! We got to hear the heartbeat, which was really exciting.

But now I have a terrible cold and have the combination of not wanting to eat because I'm sick and the pregnant hunger. And I feel even more like staying in bed all day than i normally do!!! I'm hoping it blows over quickly.
Yay for heartbeats! : I hope that you feel better soon Jayray!

AFM, just had my appointment and basically just got prodded, poked, (lots of) blood taken, urine taken. After feeling for my uterus she said it would be too early to hear the hb, but I did get booked in for an u/s later next week (will be 10 weeks). I was undecided about whether to accept but I think I will go for it as it will help me relax. And assuming all is well, then we will start telling people Only my boss knows so far.
post #15 of 64
Hey,

I haven't been doing the chat threads because I'm usually more interested in napping than chatting!

Anyway, it's snowing here! I was all opposed to winter for the past few weeks and then suddenly it snowed and I'm so happy! The kids and I made hot pretzles today after school and then played Pick-Up Sticks by DD's rules (so I totally lost! )

My good days and bad days alternate so I get a little relief.

I really need to get around to scheduling with my midwife. I'm thinking maybe the week we get back from Vegas. I'll be almost 11 weeks and I think we could hear heartbeats with my other 2 by then.

Chely, that would be so great if DH were home in time! That's alot of stuff to be home for! What anniversary will it be?

Kalishea, I hope you get good news for your mom!
post #16 of 64
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
Hey,


Chely, that would be so great if DH were home in time! That's alot of stuff to be home for! What anniversary will it be?
It will be our 1st wedding anniversary... so I really hope he is home for it!!
post #17 of 64
Awwww!
post #18 of 64
Hey, everyone!

kali, that's great news about your mom.

Today when I came online, I was so sad about all the losses that I almost just didnt' want to post. It breaks my heart. And it scares me too.

I'm so cranky and tired. Tired of heaving. I heave so violently. Never puke. I haven't puked at all. Sometimes I just feel like I'd feel sooo much better if I could actually puke after I heave. It hurts so badly.

And sleeping!?!?!? Grrrrr.

Guess we should name this one "Lori's vent."

Sorry. Grouchus Maximus here.
post #19 of 64

Salt and weight gain questions

Musiclady, I totally agree with you, being sad/scared with all the losses our group has had.

Hope you feel better soon Jayray, (and other people feeling yucky!).

I was going to post a question about my doctor's office's recommendations about salt intake and weight gain, but I figured I might be un-shy and start a new thread on it.
post #20 of 64
Good morning all!!

I have been nauseas every single day. I wish it would end. BLECH!!

I am super excited about my first appointment with the midwife next Monday. DH has to work though. HE is still trying toswitch with someone to get that day off. Will she try to listen to the heartbeat that day? I did not ask.

I start work tomorrow. Our family is not doing very good on one income. So the day before I found out we were expecting, I had an interview and offered the job. I am a CNA. I worked thru all of my other pregnancies. Well, I was in school for the entire last one. But the rest I worked as a CNA right up until the end. I will just be working 7p-7a Saturday and Sunday. But that is more than I have been working. My sleep will surely be screwed up after this weekend. I have to do the facility orientation Wednesday-Friday and t hen start my hours this weekend.

I guess that is about it.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: June 2009