Mothering Forum banner

More than teething pain?

471 views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  Gitti 
#1 ·
I am so worried about my little DD..She is getting 4 molars right now and is so miserable. Her eyes are watery her nose is a non-stop fountain of snogs, her fever is up and down all day, not sleeping well at night..etc.. She is 19 mo and only has her front 8 teeth which came in pretty fast- but this has been a couple of weeks and been really bad the past 4 days. We are staying with my parents while in between moving and my mom just called in a prescription for a histamine because she thinks it is something else. I actually broke down and the past 2 nights have given her tylenol cold just to try and make the pain better and get her nose to dry up. She can't even nurse because she is so clogged up. The tylenol did nothing for her nose, it seemed to help with the fever and sleeping a bit better. Just wondering if molars are this much of a nightmare for anyone else and to get any advice about what to do for my poor girl.
:

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.