Date:
Where are you at in your cycle:
Appointments:
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts:

See less See more
#2 ·
Okay guys it's a new month! Let's hope to see a lot of BFP's!!! Please bare with me, it's my first time being a thread keeper. I couldn't get your charts in so if you want me to add them PM me please with the link. Thanks!!

Lots of
to everyone!!!

#3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Okay guys it's a new month! Let's hope to see a lot of BFP's!!! Please bare with me, it's my first time being a thread keeper. I couldn't get your charts in so if you want me to add them PM me please with the link. Thanks!!

Lots of
to everyone!!!
If you hit quote on Paz's first post in the October thread you can copy and past that way.

Thanks for the new thread.

Can I get our little ones after my name we are ttc#1 together but it is #4 using the his-mine-ours theroy.

#4 ·
Thanks for taking over the thread! I know how much we all enjoy and appreciate this support and all the exciting updates.
Nothing really new with me since the last Oct update. Still Waiting to Know. 8dpo (Oct 31) and hoping to get an accurate (and higher!) bbt tomorrow morning since I was sick today and running fever. My temps over the next couple days will determine whether I test this weekend or not.

Happy November TTC, love, and quick baby-making wishes to you all!

#5 ·
I missed pazerific's update, hooray!!! congratulations!!!!!! I'm out of town tonight till tomorrow and the MIL is here, I don't know if i'll get online much then. plus I don't want her to see MOTHERING.com

thanks countrybound for doing the thread!

#6 ·
I am so pleased to be joining you all this is our first month TTC. I havew been using FAM t oavoid for months. We are 26 years old, and this will be our first child.

Monday Check in:
Name: Dana
Date:11/1
Where are you at in your cycle:Waiting for AF (CD#37)
Appointments:none
Symptoms if they apply:none
Testing:not yet
Thoughts:

#8 ·
Thursday Check in:
Name: Monique
Date:11/1
Where are you at in your cycle
aiting for AF (CD#29)
Appointments:none
Symptoms if they apply:extremely nauseous
Testing:Broke down and took one yesterday. BFN. Needless to say, I was a bit discouraged.
Thoughts: Well, we know the nausea isn't bc of the constipation anymore. LOL I'm just tired of trying but we'll see what happends this month.

#10 ·
Whoa! I'm actually catching the thread from the beginning! Maybe I'll be able to keep up now!

Thursday Check in: Name: D_F
Date: 11/1
Where are you at in your cycle: waiting for ET on Saturday Appointments: ET on Saturday, b/w on 11/8
Symptoms if they apply: Sore from ER, just generally feeling "off"
Testing: nope
Thoughts: just can't wait for our fert report, and hoping for a sticky ivf embie!

#11 ·
Thursday Check in:
Name: Karen
Date: Nov. 1
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 30, 11 DPO
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: none
Testing: will wait to 16 DPO
Thoughts: Not excited or anxious -- expecting AF well before I test.

#12 ·
Ladies, I want permission to have chocolate. It's CD1, I ovulated last cycle... if I drink a cup of hot chocolate to ease the cramps, will I prevent ovulation this cycle?

I want encouragement to stay off the chocolate, or permission to do it!

#13 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by songbird45 View Post
Ladies, I want permission to have chocolate. It's CD1, I ovulated last cycle... if I drink a cup of hot chocolate to ease the cramps, will I prevent ovulation this cycle?

I want encouragement to stay off the chocolate, or permission to do it!

Why would chocolate prevent ovulation?
:

Thursday Check in:
Name: Luna
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 19, possibly 1DPO
Symptoms if they apply: Ovulation Symptoms - headache, very slightly tender breasts, crampiness/ov pain, extremely increased sex drive (last night)
Testing: + OPK on CD 17, checking BBT, not sure when I'll do an HPT
Thoughts: Waiting for FF to confirm ovulation... beyond that, I'm *trying* not to be as obsessed this time around. I need to distract myself with other things.

#14 ·
Countrybound - Thanks for the new thread!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Hmm, do you guys think I O'd yesterday, or today? How many more high temps do I need for FF to "detect" ovulation?
Luna - I think FF wants to see 3 high temps before it will confirm o.

#15 ·
Chocolate might prevent ovulation because I have PCOS which is thought to be blood sugar/insulin resistance/diabetes related. I'm not diabetic and all my levels come back normal, but I've been on a no-sugar-and-more-whole-grains-and-protein diet anyway. I'm a little concerned that if I have too much sugar it'll throw my hormones out of whack again and prevent ovulation.

OTOH, I really want chocolate.

#16 ·
Quote:

Paz - congrats!!!

Hmm, do you guys think I O'd yesterday, or today? How many more high temps do I need for FF to "detect" ovulation?
Yes, I think you O'd yesterday! Hooray for the egg! Swim spermies swim! You'll need 2 more high temps for FF to place your crosshairs.

#17 ·
Quote:

Chocolate might prevent ovulation because I have PCOS which is thought to be blood sugar/insulin resistance/diabetes related. I'm not diabetic and all my levels come back normal, but I've been on a no-sugar-and-more-whole-grains-and-protein diet anyway. I'm a little concerned that if I have too much sugar it'll throw my hormones out of whack again and prevent ovulation.

What about maybe a sugar-free hot chocolate? I know they make them. I'm not a fan of sugar-free foods since they're so much more processed than the original but still. I hope you find a way to cure your craving.

#18 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
Luna - I think FF wants to see 3 high temps before it will confirm o.
Thanks! So... two more days before I know *for sure* if I O'd yesterday.

Quote:

Oh, okay, I didn't know that. Hmm perhaps you should wait a little longer.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Yes, I think you O'd yesterday! Hooray for the egg! Swim spermies swim! You'll need 2 more high temps for FF to place your crosshairs.
Yippee! I think so too! And we BD'd 5 times out of the last 6 days and 8 out of the last 10 days, so I *think* we are covered. Should we DTD once more tonight just in case? We are both getting pretty worn out...

#19 ·
songbird, i'm not normally one to suggest sugar-free stuff, but what about some sugar free hot cocoa?

thanks everyone for the congrats! i go for the official blood test tomorrow, but i poas again this morning, and it was still light but darker than yesterday's tests and definitely there. i told my parents and sister by telling them we dressed Luna up as a big sister for trick-or-treat. my sister got it the quickest, then my mom, and then finally my dad. they were so excited!
:

#20 ·
Quote:

Yippee! I think so too! And we BD'd 5 times out of the last 6 days and 8 out of the last 10 days, so I *think* we are covered. Should we DTD once more tonight just in case? We are both getting pretty worn out...

I wish our timing had been that great! Here's to high temps!

#21 ·
Updated

Welcome Pyrodjm- hope your stay is short and sweet!

JohnsCelticQueen- Thanks for telling me how to add the charts.

TaraRae82- Best of luck to you! Hopefully Paz spread some babydust to us!

songbird45- I always have chocolate, I had no idea it could delay ovulation. Whoops. Hey by the way... I had a dream about you last night... weird. I don't remember what it was about, it was just your name that kept coming up. Man I'm on here too much

AKA_PI- It's not over until AF shows. Sorry it wasn't a BFP.

filiadeluna- FF waits for three temps. You had a big jump... everything points to an O.

devilish_fetish/-xixstar GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU!!!

As for me... I did O yesterday and am so excited to finally be in the 2WW which is nothing compared to waiting to O after a Miscarriage. I'm going to work on the charts today but probably not until my son goes down for a nap. Your welcome everyone, thanks for the thanks.

#22 ·
Quote:

Updated As for me... I did O yesterday and am so excited to finally be in the 2WW which is nothing compared to waiting to O after a Miscarriage. I'm going to work on the charts today but probably not until my son goes down for a nap. Your welcome everyone, thanks for the thanks.
I think you O'd 2 days ago. Looks like you've had 2 significantly higher temps. Just my thoughts. Either way, that's awesome that you got your O!

#23 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
I think you O'd 2 days ago. Looks like you've had 2 significantly higher temps. Just my thoughts. Either way, that's awesome that you got your O!

Duh... that's what I meant. It's still early here

filiadeluna- You think you're tired? We BD 11 out of 12 days... two of those days we did it twice a day. Owww... my body is done for awhile

#24 ·
I didn't realize that there was already a Nov TTC in our 20s, so I posted my update in the Oct forum. I'm sure you don't want double posts, so if your interested just hop over there to read it.

Sorry!

#25 ·
Quote:

Duh... that's what I meant. It's still early here

filiadeluna- You think you're tired? We BD 11 out of 12 days... two of those days we did it twice a day. Owww... my body is done for awhile

Good grief! You all are horndogs!
Why is it that DH won't leave me alone unless I'm O'ing and then I can't get it across that I want sex or he's tired. Sheesh! LOL One of these days, I'm gonna just jump him!

#26 ·
Thursday Check in:
Name: Nicole
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 12
Symptoms if they apply: I pretty much know I am Oing within the next 36 hours. I got a very near positive OPK with FMU, temp dip, good CM, and woke up feeling rather randy.
Testing: ^^^
Thoughts: This morning I had a funny TTC moment. My cellphone alarm went off for temps, and I reached out for my thermometer, and DH reached out for me. For a moment I thought to myself sperm temps sperm temps temps sperm sperm SPERM I really had to think about it for a second, but I couldnt kill the moment and be like, please hold, dear, while I take my temps. Thank goodness I chose the route I decided, because my LH is surging! I took my temps after DTD, and they were pretty low, and that was after getting errr... hot and bothered

THANKS FOR THE NEW THREAD COUNTRYBOUND... MAYBE YOU'LL HAVE PAZERIFIC'S THREADKEEPER LUCK!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.