Mothering Forum banner

Any 2ww-ers having (real or imaginary) pg symptoms?

5K views 35 replies 16 participants last post by  TaraRae82 
#1 ·
Hello fellow 2ww-ers! I'm 7dpo (3rd round of Clomid) and need something to pass the time. So, what better way to do that than obsessing (which we all do so well!)? So, I was just wondering if anyone is having any early pg symptoms. I'm pretty sure mine are in my head, but so far I've had some cramping, swollen bbs (not sore though), and these nasty little whiteheads keep popping up on my face.
Anyone else want to play the obsessing game??

See less See more
#4 ·
I'm 12 dpo and my imaginary symptoms are:
-Slight Nausea after eating
-Fatigue, craving salty, bad for you food
- Zits zits zits - I haven't broken out like this ever!
- af missing in action (28 day cycle last time, now on cd 32!)

#5 ·
Food cravings/aversions and fatique. I don't normally get either of these with AF. I'm craving beef jerky and anything strawberry. Eating beef jerky now in fact. LOL Things like seafood and cheese make me feel kinda ugh. No normal AF feelings. I get cramps 2-3 days before AF shows and nothing so far. I'm 11dpo with a normal LP of 9-10 days.

And, I find myself getting full really really fast (like after a few bites the thought of food in general grosses me out) and I'm hungry all the time.

#6 ·
Does anyone find their face ever clears up as a pg symptom? I have pretty bad acne and have most of my life. I had it under control for about 10 years (couldn't tell I had bad skin) with ProActiv and then after going off BC it went crazy of course. It's suddenly clearing up and I haven't changed anything! I didn't think that 3 cycles was enough time to even out my skin since it's so troublesome. Not to mention, it should be getting worse with AF potentially approaching! Anyway, that's my newest "symptom".

#7 ·
My newest (probably imginary) symptoms...a little bit of being naseous, a little white cm, bbs still very heavy but not sore. AF should still be a week off and I usually don't get pms this early (usually a day or 2 prior).

I'm not sure about acne clearing up with pg. I've been getting little break outs that are gone the next day.

Here's to hoping all of our symptoms aren't imaginary at all!!!

#8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MsMom View Post
My newest (probably imginary) symptoms...a little bit of being naseous, a little white cm, bbs still very heavy but not sore. AF should still be a week off and I usually don't get pms this early (usually a day or 2 prior).

I'm not sure about acne clearing up with pg. I've been getting little break outs that are gone the next day.

Here's to hoping all of our symptoms aren't imaginary at all!!!
Is creamy cm a symptom?!?! I have lots of it and have had since O. When I check my cervix, I always pull out a ton of it.

#9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Is creamy cm a symptom?!?! I have lots of it and have had since O. When I check my cervix, I always pull out a ton of it.
I'm not positive, but I think I heard that somewhere. (lol-I'm grasping at straws here!!)

#11 ·
BAH! My body keeps messing with me. I am getting slightly sore boobs again (as I did around ovulation), and also a lot of light crampiness, but I got those "symptoms" last month too, so I just can't trust my body. Plus, it would be waaaay too soon for that to mean anything.

#12 ·
Hello co-waiters! I POAS this morning (not 1st morning urine though) and BFN! Booooo! I am 14DPO and CD 30. I have been nausatious for about 1 1/2 weeks now. More after eating than anything. I was crampy since about 4 days after ovulation but they seem to have subsided recently. My bowels are in an uproar... one day constipation and the other diarrhea... AH! My boobs feel a little more round and my nipples don't tingle but they are sore!!! Not my boobs though, only nips. I have craved Queso dip for two days and chips and queso is what I ate for my last two dinners (except tonight I had Arby's potato bites - which are usually my favorite and tonight tasted nasty-and an order of their cheesecake bites... YUMMY - back on weight watchers). My acupuncturist put some extra needles in just in case tonight. I fell asleep on the table.. oh yeah, daylight savings time or not.... I have been super tired. I go to bed around 10, get up at 7 and energized in the am and then around 2 want a nap. Lots of baby dust for all of us... hope these symptoms are fruitful!!!

#13 ·
AAAAAAHHHHHHH....now I feel like I have no symptoms-real or imaginary. Just a little cramping, but it could be pms. I hope this doesn't mean we're out for this cycle. Although, technically, it may still be too early to have symptoms. hmmm...

#14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Does anyone find their face ever clears up as a pg symptom?
My cousin has great skin the whole time shes pg (due anyday with number 2) so it's definately a symptom for her!

#15 ·
I don't spend enough time on the boards to recognize abbreviations. Can someone please tell me what ww stands for?

Last month I had a ton of imaginary symptoms. I would have sworn I was pregnant...all the way up to AF.

This month no symptoms yet, but I'm only 6dpo. I guess even my desperate mind can't imagine that I should feel any symptoms yet!

#16 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jr'smom View Post
I don't spend enough time on the boards to recognize abbreviations. Can someone please tell me what ww stands for?

Last month I had a ton of imaginary symptoms. I would have sworn I was pregnant...all the way up to AF.

This month no symptoms yet, but I'm only 6dpo. I guess even my desperate mind can't imagine that I should feel any symptoms yet!
ww as in 2ww is "2 week wait". The 2 weeks between O and AF.

#17 ·
Not really sure when I o'd but in theory af should have been here on Friday. I tested Saturday morning and got a BFN, but before af in Oct I was 99% sure I was pg. I was puky feeling and moody, the whole 9. I've been feeling like that the 3-4 days (I acually got snippy with a coworker and a customer today, totally not like me at all), so I don't know if I should expect af, or a bfp.
to all.

#18 ·
OK, 15DPO today, CD31. NO AF, BFN yesterday. Wasn't able to temp this morning and I am not POAS again soon!!! Lastnight, while at my basket mking class, I seriously though AF was there with a vengence or I peed my pants
: I went to the bathroom and it was like a little CM.. felt like a lot more. Still feeling tired and girggly stomach. Will POAS again maybe Sunday or Monday.

#19 ·
: More subtle crampiness. Was really tired last night (at 7pm, which is 8pm old time, but that's still early to be tired). Boobs a little bit sore still, but not constantly. My cervix is still high & closed, and still a really wet feeling, so I dunno if that's a good sign or not.

#20 ·
I'm on my 2ww.. I have felt extra tired and my boobs have been sore (nipples rather) for four straight days. I had cloudy urine the last 3 days up until this morning.

My boobs/nipples NEVER get sore...

Odd cravings for hot stuff.. hot wings... spicy V8 etc.

Crampiness no sign of AF..

#21 ·
All my symptoms seem to still be gone. Just a little periodic cramping (some on the right, some in the middle), and bbs still swollen and firm, but not sore. Don't feel any pms symptoms though either. Tested today-bfn, but I'm really only 9 dpo, but I should be 4 days from af. Maybe I'll try to test again in a couple of days. I hate this part!!

#22 ·
I am TTC while BFing
my 16 mo DS. I haven't actually gotten AF back and so instead of just during the 2ww, I am looking for symptoms constantly, thinking maybe I'll catch the first PP egg. Currently, I don't think I have any symptoms currently (unless that new zit on my forehead counts, and my stomach does feel a little crazy today...
), but I've had to cut myself off from pregnancy tests.
I am not testing again until I have SERIOUS symptoms. I take my prenatals so it doesn't really matter if I don't know I am pregnant for a while when it does happen, I figure.

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by robinlaroy View Post
I am TTC while BFing
my 16 mo DS. I haven't actually gotten AF back and so instead of just during the 2ww, I am looking for symptoms constantly, thinking maybe I'll catch the first PP egg. Currently, I don't think I have any symptoms currently (unless that new zit on my forehead counts, and my stomach does feel a little crazy today...
), but I've had to cut myself off from pregnancy tests.
I am not testing again until I have SERIOUS symptoms. I take my prenatals so it doesn't really matter if I don't know I am pregnant for a while when it does happen, I figure.
Good luck to you! I am also BFing my 16mo. old and almost 3 year old (usually only at bedtime for him, though.) It would really drive me nuts if I weren't having periods and TTC! I'm going crazy as it is, having regular periods and assuming I'm fertile. We've only been trying for two months, but as you all know, waiting is SOOO hard! I guess it's possible to be having regular periods, but not be fertile, right? I won't worry too much about it yet.

#26 ·
I woke up STARVING this morning. I'm never hungry in the morning. I hate eating breakfast at breakfast time (love it for dinner!). Also, I was so thirsty last night that I couldn't get to sleep until I got a full glass of water. Before this cycle, I made sure to note the blue veins on my breasts since I've been told those become more noticable when you're pg. I wanted a base line to compare to. So, I look in the mirror today before my shower, and I SWEAR they're MUCH more visable. Maybe I'm just losing a bit of my tan from my vacation in Florida (early Oct) but they're definitely more noticable! I hope it's not my imagination.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.