Mothering Forum banner

Diaperware

16K views 32 replies 30 participants last post by  Momma2DoubleCuties 
#1 ·
Diaperware features a huge selection of Chinese prefolds, hemp prefolds, fitted diapers, all types of covers (from PUL to pocket systems to wool), accessories, mama cloth ... They've got it all, with great descriptions and photos. They also have some of the best package deals in town, whether you're wanting to sample various brands of a certain type of product or wanting to economically buy a large number of one thing. Shopping at Diaperware is an incredible way to get a lot of different products from one place for a single shipping charge. They offers specials, seconds and are constantly updating and adding to their merchandise.

Inge is extremely customer friendly. She resolved a problem I had with a repellent batch of microfleece liners with diligence, courtesy and a friendly, light-handed touch. Orders ship promptly and are well-packaged.

Every time I don't visit their site for a while because I've been off stalking the latest and greatest WAHM rage, I kick myself. Diaperware rocks!

See less See more
#2 ·
Inge has wonderful customer service - I bought a diaper from her and unfortunately the soaker was curling up inside after only one wash (I think one of the layers got loose). She put me in touch with the WAHM who made it but then ended up sending me one from her stock b/c the WAHM didn't have it in the correct colour. I ended up selling the diaper b/c it didn't work for us, but I just wanted to comment on the great help she was in resolving the issue.

She also has great-looking packages and I often recommend her site because of them! What a way to try a bunch of dipes/covers!

www.diaperware.com

#3 ·
Very fast service.

I messed up the order a little, because I didn't choose a color. It's probably a pain for Inge, because the software will let you place your order, w/o choosing a color.

Anyhow, she was great about contacting me right away, and even let me make a change in dipes (from a Liz's Cloth to a Stacinator), and I got the order very quickly.

Nice service.

#5 ·
Another great transaction with Inge - I ordered the 8-pack sz. 1 from her. A couple things weren't in stock and she sent those a few days later. We also had a shipping charge problem but it was politely and quickly addressed.

Wonderful customer service. Highly recommended!

#6 ·
Me again.

Quote:
Inge is extremely customer friendly.
ITA - she recently emailed me to tell me that a hemp fitted, that I'd received, could be flawed. I checked it really closely, and it is... the manufacturer is mailing me a new one. I am to mail the old one back, and she will reimburse me for shipping, or give me double the shipping amount as credit in her store.

Nice service!

#7 ·
ITA with the other posts...I"m new to cd'ing (but I've been shopping online for years!) and Inge's site really impressed me. One of my items wasn't in stock, but she shipped everything else out to me within just a few days. She kept me updated on the other dipe and shipped it out as soon as she got it, which was only a week later! I've ordered from her twice and received impeccable customer service both times. I also really like her diaper packages...good variety. A big

#9 ·
I also like buying from Diaperware. Inge is very helpful and has excellent prodcuts in stock. I usually go to her first for basic things I know she has in stock. I just got unbleached toddler cpfs that were really nice.

#10 ·
I have had several transactions (fitteds, covers, and some momma cloth on the way) with Inge & every one has been an absolute pleasure!! She is a doll to work with & always answers any question really, really fast!

She is an absolute asset to the world of WAHMs!!

#11 ·
Love Diaperware! Inge is very knowledgable, and Diaperware is a great place to send people who know nothing about cloth diapering because they can see a well-rounded variety of items all in one place. I've bought a few things here and there, and the service is always very fast.

#13 ·
Love Diaperware!! It's the first place I ordered from and I just placed a second order because I was so impressed! As a newbie I love that she has such a nice variety and often has a lot of stuff in stock that other places don't. Plus, since I am newly addicted, I truly appreciated the fact that she has shipped both my orders on the same day I placed them.

#15 ·
Yep it's the first place I look too, being addicted it's so important that everything gets shipped out so fast!! Plus the communication is fabulous!!!! Highly recommended!!!!

#18 ·
I always go to Inge's site first when looking for dipes. Her selection is HUGE!!! And she is always adding more. Her service is so fast, and she is a great person to communicate with. I can't say enough good things about Diaperware. I recommend her to anyone who is even thinking about cd'ing, because she has such a great variety of products to look at.

A+ from me!

#19 ·
I love Diaperware's site. Inge was great helping me chose several diapers to try!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
kj

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamaste
Diaperware features a huge selection of Chinese prefolds, hemp prefolds, fitted diapers, all types of covers (from PUL to pocket systems to wool), accessories, mama cloth ... They've got it all, with great descriptions and photos. They also have some of the best package deals in town, whether you're wanting to sample various brands of a certain type of product or wanting to economically buy a large number of one thing. Shopping at Diaperware is an incredible way to get a lot of different products from one place for a single shipping charge. They offers specials, seconds and are constantly updating and adding to their merchandise.

Inge is extremely customer friendly. She resolved a problem I had with a repellent batch of microfleece liners with diligence, courtesy and a friendly, light-handed touch. Orders ship promptly and are well-packaged.

Every time I don't visit their site for a while because I've been off stalking the latest and greatest WAHM rage, I kick myself. Diaperware rocks!

#21 ·
Inge is the nicest, most awesome WAHM I've had the pleasure of dealing with. She is so thoughtful, professional, and helpful. I ordered my first fluffy mail from her and she called me at home to make sure I recieved what I needed, as I had mentioned in the notes that it was my first CDing order. Diaperware is the first site I visit for all my diapering purchases!

#25 ·
Inge is simply the most professional diaper shop I've ever dealt with. Speedy service, great prices, fair shipping. I won't go anywhere else

I ordered Fuzzi Bunz and Joey Bunz for my Very Nearly Non Diapered Daughter - there were here in just 2 days. I'm in Wa State - she's East Coast. Perfect

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.