What are you all doing to get ready for the gardening season? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 03-12-2013, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I'm just looking at almost 2 feet of snow on my deck and dreaming about gardening and sun tea.treehugger.gif  Waiting for the garden stores to open so I can buy a mint plant.  I also need to ask around for someone who drinks a lot of milk for milk jugs.  My favorite way to start seeds is by winter sowing.  It is so easy.  Wintersown.org is the website.  If anyone wants me to post my instructions on how to do it let me know.  I'm pretty much starting from scratch this year.  I see a few yards of compost in my future.  This is our first year here so I'm not sure when the snow will stop.  I really need to find the local extension office to see what fruit trees etc. grow best here and when the last frost date is.

Cathy toddler.gifMama to James(6)coolshine.gifand Maggie Mae (1)luxlove.gif Wife to Daveguitar.gif

And 3rdtri.gif with #3 bigeyes.gif Due in August 2013!!!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-23-2013, 09:25 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)

How did your gardening season go? You must be in zone 4b. Things here were prolific.

Visit the Holiday Helper thread and join in on the giving and fun! Loving and working with the plants. I have a store! or two!

Tags
Gardening
User Tag List