Natural wart removal?? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-08-2004, 03:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Second the tea tree oil!

I put a dropper in my bottle of tto,kept it by the bathroom sink and whenever I was in the bathroom (ok really it worked out more lilke 2-3x day) I put a drop, straight, on each wart.

They were all gone in about 2 weeks, some faster than that. I'd tried vitamin E and thuja with no luck.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-09-2004, 06:20 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The BEST method we've ever tried is:
Cut a clove of garlic in half- put it on the wart- wrap the garlic and area with a bandaid (we also wrapped it with gauze and tape over the bandaid)- put a new piece of garlic on daily. It only took a few days and my DD's (then 3) wart FELL OFF. No kidding...dried up and fell off and has never returned!!!

Mama of 2 boys, 5 girls.grouphug.gif

Old 06-25-2013, 07:44 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)

When I was a teenager, I had a planters wart for almost a year...someone told me to have my preacher buy it for a penny.  I did and honestly the thing disappeared...I know, I would never believe that if someone told me but it happened.  I am now 41 and 6 months ago I had 7 planters warts on my feet.  I ask my fiancé to buy them, he didn't believe me after I explained my earlier situation but gave me a penny anyway.  Within 1 week all were gone but 1.  If he would have believed, maybe it would have removed them all.  I know it sounds crazy, but my mom had 10 and asked her sister to buy them, she now only has 1 a week after the sale.  What will it hurt to try?

Old 07-19-2014, 11:49 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Banana has many benefits for our health, body and skin. It is very healthy and delicious; you can use banana peel to remove your warts. Put the inner part of the banana peel to your warts. You will notice that your warts are starting to decrease. Do it every day and it will remove your warts naturally.

User Tag List