Natural Play Make Up Kits - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 4 Old 12-03-2009, 12:01 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can anyone suggest a source for a natural make up kit for kids? My dd's are 9 and 7 and are by no means encouraged to wear make up but they do ask to play around with it on occasion, which I have no problem with except that I would prefer they had some make up without all the toxins in them. I use natural makeups but only have very neutral colours which are not really appealing to them. They have seen cute kits in stores for girls that they want for Christmas...pictures of Kittens and what not so if I could find a natural kit geared to kids that would be great.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
#2 of 4 Old 03-26-2010, 03:54 PM

Did you find anything? I'm looking for a little something for my dd who needs something for her "dance recital". Nothing fancy but I'd like something natural even if it's not geared for kids specifically but at least is safe for her.
#3 of 4 Old 03-26-2010, 04:01 PM

http://www.allnaturalcosmetics.com/p...id=16&pl_id=73

This might fit what you are looking for. It looks like it comes in a cute purse to be appealing to girls and is all natural.
#4 of 4 Old 10-05-2012, 11:50 AM

Check out Pure Poppet natural play makeup at www.FamilyBedrock.com.  The products are 100% natural and look great.  There are also different products such as powders, lip balms, makeup crayons, etc. and a variety of sizes for ordering.  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page