a natural deodorant that WORKS...? - Mothering Forums

#1 of 7 Old 01-20-2010, 10:48 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
anyone found a natural deodorant that works? I've tried almost everything I can find and am starting to think it's me .

My MIL recently had breast cancer and I just want to do right by my body, which means not putting harmful chemicals on my skin...the only thing that seems to work is stuff with the aluminum in it, but I'm sure it's not healty to absorbe that, especailly right next to your lymph-nodes...

am I just going to have to stink? or is there something out there that actually works?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 7 Old 03-10-2016, 10:15 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Smile

Hi. I know this is an older thread but I just wanted to mention SuperHuman Naturals Life Guard natural magnesium deodorant. It's safe and very effective.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Life Guard Main Isolated 4.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	202.6 KB
ID:	43586  

#3 of 7 Old 03-11-2016, 07:09 PM

Hello,

I'm the owner of a subscription box company for natural body care products. We will feature deodorant in some of our boxes and you will be able to discover many companies who make good long lasting natural deodorant. Check it out. It's called heavens honey box.

Tanae
#4 of 7 Old 03-14-2016, 03:30 PM

I use Be Free deodorant by Honey Dew Naturals, it's awesome deodorant and it really does last all day long even when I'm hiking or working out in the yard. Best of all it's all organic ingredients. you can get it in some stores and at HoneyDewNaturals.com
Attached Images

Last edited by greendad01; 03-14-2016 at 03:42 PM.
#5 of 7 Old 03-15-2016, 05:40 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Recently I've been making a mixture of unrefined coconut oil and baking soda, maybe like a 50/50 mix. It works well but you do have to reapply it often... I'm wondering what else I can add to the mix to make it more powerful.

I also use it to brush my teeth (the taste is awful but it does such a good job)
#6 of 7 Old 03-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Administrator

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
I am following this thread
#7 of 7 Old 03-22-2016, 06:06 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
I love the Pure Haven Essentials (formerly Ava Anderson) deodorant. It works all day long for me whether it's a high activity day or low activity day. Love, love, love it!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page