Anyone here use Sorella-Luna menstrual pads? I need some help with mine. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 1 Old 08-31-2010, 04:28 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
hey all. so i got the first set of 6 Sorella-Luna pads in february of this year. when they got misshapen in the wash (they kind of waved and shrunk a bit from front to back), i ironed them. now they are not as soft as this new set is even after only 3 cycles of use. They are not as absorbant either and they posatively feel rather rough and hard compared to the new ones that I got to complete my stash of 12 pads. Now with this new set, I just had a pregnancy loss a week ago today and even after several washes because i was using this new set alot this last week, they are slightly misshapen from the wash, yet just as soft as they were the day that I got them. They had as much use as the old ones did because I was changing them about every half hour or so for the first day, however they were not ironed to get them back into shape. Is there any way that I can restore my first set of pads back to their original softness? or did I ruin them by ironing them? I payed alot of money for these pads only for them to be ruined.

RIP my angel baby, born on 8-24-10 at 10 weeks pregnant. You will always be loved even though you never knew this world.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page