Need something to clear up my Bacne - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 04-20-2011, 04:44 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Its AWFUL!!! I am pregnant so I know a lot of it is hormones but this actually started about 2 months before I got pregnant so I can't blame it ALL on pregnancy. I have had bacne before but it has been clear for years and now there isn't a single square inch of my back that isn't covered in itchy, painful HUGE red spots. I have tried switching body washes, my shampoo and conditioner is all natural so I'm hoping its not that leaving residue. I don't know what else to do. I use oatmeal honey shea butter soap on my face followed by honey and its the clearest its ever been during a pregnancy, but my back...lordy. I've tried the combo on my back but not only did I go thru a TON of honey, it didn't seem to have any effect on it at all.

Does anyone have a magic cure for this mess??? It HURTS.

#2 of 3 Old 04-26-2011, 11:58 AM

My hubby struggled with bacne for years, he tried all types of conditioners and shampoos but the only thing that cleared it up was to rinse his hair bent over so the shampoo/conditioner wouldn't touch his back at all. Maybe that would work for you as well. *fingers crossed*

#3 of 3 Old 04-26-2011, 12:51 PM

I use apple cider vinegar on my face, back and chest and it works great for me. I have it mixed 50/50 with water and I just put some on a cotton ball and swipe it over my skin. I have DH get the spots on my back that I can't reach.

Wife to DH stillheart.gif 08/09 and SAHM to DD 09/08 and DS 11/11

Surprise! Expecting #3 Nov. 2013!
***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36 yikes2.gif **40

Tags
Skin Care , Trukid Natural Friendly Face Wash 8oz , Natures Baby Organics Face Body Moisturizer , Episencial Protective Face Balm Spf 6

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page