Anyone here buy Camden Grey Essential Oils? - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 05-25-2011, 12:08 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am wondering what the quality is of Camden Grey EOs. I had never heard of that company until I was googling and clicking last night for a related topic.

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#2 of 5 Old 05-25-2011, 05:26 PM - Thread Starter

I found mixed reviews online. Hmmm....

"Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless." - Mother Teresa

#3 of 5 Old 06-04-2011, 01:34 PM - Thread Starter

Just in case someone else goes looking and finds this...

I took a chance and ordered from Camden-Grey. I read all the feedback online, including some scathing remarks, and decided to take the risk. I'm not a novice to EOs, so I felt fairly comfortable. Most of the negative feedback came from online reviewers who stated they were unfamiliar with these products (and similar wording).

I ordered the sample butter kit #1 (9 butters @ 1 oz each), sweet almond oil (1 lb), jasmine sambac absolute (1/32 oz), and 8 essential oils (1/32 oz to 1 oz). Everything arrived well packed and in perfect condition. I am thrilled with my purchase and am very excited to get busy creating!!! love.gif

#4 of 5 Old 10-22-2011, 09:22 AM

Hi I am a soap maker and have been for 10 years now. I have ordered form camden grey for about 7 years now. Mostly essentiual oils also for massage. I think there oils are high quality and priced right. I purchase 16 0z of 40-42 Lavender oil and it is very reasonable. I can not commnt on there fragrence oils or other products. I would recomend Wellington Fragrence.com I have used them for years! Good Luck

#5 of 5 Old 11-03-2011, 11:01 PM - Thread Starter

I've ordered twice now and both orders were perfect! Excellent packing, fast shipping (FL to CA, even), good quality. I've yet to have any contact with a person, but I haven't had the need. I like the company!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page