Mothering Forum banner

TAKE THE LUNA CHALLENGE- CLOSED-Congrats! Winners will be contacted via PM

9K views 184 replies 176 participants last post by  sneeky ninja 
#1 ·
Enter the Lunapads Giveaway to Take the Lunapads Challenge!
Each menstruating woman in North America will throw away about 16,800 disposable pads or tampons in her lifetime, products that require hundreds of years to biodegrade. That's roughly 20 billion pads, tampons and applicators being sent to North American landfills annually. There is a better way!
Lunapads.com provides comfortable, fashionable, earth and body friendly menstrual alternatives that will help you reduce waste, save money and feel better!

This week, Lunapads.com will give 5 MotheringDotCommunity Winners their own Lunapads Starter Kit (valued at $75) so they can participate in the Lunapads Challenge and share their review with the MDC community.

lunachallenge thread.png

Lunapads Starter Kit

A variety of Lunapads suitable for light and average menstrual flow.

2 Mini Pads with 2 Mini Basic Liners and 2 Mini Wing Liners

2 Maxi Pads with 2 Maxi Basic Liners and 2 Maxi Wing Liners

(shown above)

The Lunapads Challenge:
For one month, opt out of your usual menstrual products and use the Lunapads Starter Kit instead. When you have had a chance to see the benefits of the Luna Revolution, come back to MotheringDotCommunity's Review section and share your thoughts with our Community.

Eligibility:
Open to all United States and Canada residents. Residents must have a permanent address, not a P.O. Box.

How to Enter:
1. Visit Lunapads.com and sign up for the Lunapads Newsletter. As a thank you, Lunapads will email you a $5 off coupon code for purchases over $35!
2. Follow Lunapads on Twitter or "Like" Lunapads on Facebook
3. Post to this thread with the following statement: "I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!"

What have you got to lose? Join the Luna Revolution!

Chance to enter ends Thursday June 16th.

See less See more
#148 ·
I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!

biggrinbounce.gif

#149 ·
"I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!"

(also, this is perfect timing--just started my first PPAF after 15 months (2 years if you count the pregnancy!) and I've been shopping for mama cloth!
joy.gif
)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.