Mothering Forums

Mothering Forums (http://www.mothering.com/forum/)
-   Natural Body Care (http://www.mothering.com/forum/11-natural-body-care/)
-   -   TAKE THE LUNA CHALLENGE- CLOSED-Congrats! Winners will be contacted via PM (http://www.mothering.com/forum/11-natural-body-care/1316926-take-luna-challenge-closed-congrats-winners-will-contacted-via-pm.html)

Mothering 06-09-2011 05:01 PM

Enter the Lunapads Giveaway to Take the Lunapads Challenge!  
Each menstruating woman in North America will throw away about 16,800 disposable pads or tampons in her lifetime, products that require hundreds of years to biodegrade. That’s roughly 20 billion pads, tampons and applicators being sent to North American landfills annually. There is a better way!
Lunapads.com provides comfortable, fashionable, earth and body friendly menstrual alternatives that will help you reduce waste, save money and feel better!  

This week, Lunapads.com will give 5 MotheringDotCommunity Winners their own Lunapads Starter Kit (valued at $75) so they can participate in the Lunapads Challenge and share their review with the MDC community.

lunachallenge thread.png

Lunapads Starter Kit

A variety of Lunapads suitable for light and average menstrual flow.

2 Mini Pads with 2 Mini Basic Liners and 2 Mini Wing Liners

2 Maxi Pads with 2 Maxi Basic Liners and 2 Maxi Wing Liners

(shown above)

The  Lunapads  Challenge:  
For one month, opt out of your usual menstrual products and use the Lunapads Starter Kit instead. When you have had a chance to see the benefits of the Luna Revolution, come back to MotheringDotCommunity’s Review section and share your thoughts with our Community.    

Eligibility:    
Open to all United States and Canada residents. Residents must have a permanent address, not a P.O. Box.    

How  to  Enter:    
1. Visit Lunapads.com  and  sign  up  for  the Lunapads Newsletter. As a thank you, Lunapads will email you a $5 off coupon code for purchases over $35!
2. Follow  Lunapads  on  Twitter  or “Like” Lunapads on Facebook
3. Post  to  this  thread  with  the  following  statement: “I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!”  

What have you got to lose?  Join the Luna Revolution!

Chance to enter ends Thursday June 16th.

terrordactyl 06-09-2011 05:12 PM

“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!”  

Toolip 06-09-2011 05:44 PM

“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!”

joy.gif

UCDaisy 06-09-2011 05:49 PM

“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!”  

mamapigeon 06-09-2011 05:49 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!

Neekyme 06-09-2011 05:50 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge

Leslie Jackson 06-09-2011 05:55 PM

“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!”  

amoeba15 06-09-2011 05:56 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!

misst84 06-09-2011 05:59 PM

Altair 06-09-2011 06:05 PM

“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!”   even though it's embarrassing for my male co-workers to see that on my facebook page! 

MaxWrite 06-09-2011 06:08 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!

Mamja 06-09-2011 06:12 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!

LepprdQueen 06-09-2011 06:13 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!

DayDreamer 06-09-2011 06:33 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!

amymccarty 06-09-2011 06:39 PM

Cristen 06-09-2011 06:45 PM

Talena Krull 06-09-2011 06:52 PM

Katelin 06-09-2011 07:07 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!  Yay =)

Amanda Herman 06-09-2011 07:09 PM

DayDreaming 06-09-2011 07:19 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge! treehugger.gif

kmcbrennan 06-09-2011 07:29 PM

“I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads Challenge!”

crittercris1 06-09-2011 07:35 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge!”

bsteis 06-09-2011 07:44 PM

I have signed up for the Newsletter, I am following Lunapads on Twitter and/or Facebook, and I am ready to take the Lunapads  Challenge! Woo hoo!

bsteis 06-09-2011 07:45 PM

joy.gif

octaviad 06-09-2011 08:03 PM

mlsuhh 06-09-2011 08:20 PM

debbie m 06-09-2011 08:26 PM

I have signed up for the newsletter, i follow lunapads on fb as boyzrule, and i am ready to take the lunapads challenge!!!!

Babes in arms 06-09-2011 08:44 PM

jkmcmill 06-09-2011 09:39 PM

MezzoC 06-09-2011 09:52 PM