Meluna - where to order - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-01-2011, 05:32 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I am interested in trying it... But the website in Europe won't take credit cards (and asks per paypal to use an account) so I'm wondering how you guys ordered it? And did you like it?

I might just ask my parents to get it and send it to me, but that's a little hmm personal I'd like to avoid that ;)

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-04-2011, 01:26 PM

I got mine from a UK web store that allowed for credit cards or paypal, the link is in my thread here, I just posted to it so it should be near the top on the page.

I'll report back after I get back in town and have opened the box lol.
Old 09-05-2011, 08:55 AM - Thread Starter

Great thanks! Which size and type did you order? When I went through the German site they did offer PayPal but once at checkout PayPal wanted me to enter account information... Sorta weird. I just found a workaround - being military we are able to join the service credit union which offers me $1 wire transfers to Germany so I can just pay like that on their original website... Yeah! But now I'm anxious to hear your verdict. The Diva is a little too firm for my taste and Meluna seems softer, and is sooo cheap compared.

Old 09-05-2011, 12:44 PM

I ordered the ball end, but I can't remember what size I got I think it was the medium? I used the sellers spread sheet to compare length and volume capacity to choose the size.

Old 09-06-2011, 05:07 PM

I'm home now, I ordered the new medium, soft with the ball end. I already sterilized it and tried it out. I had a little bit of a learning curve on getting it in since it's different than the instead soft cups, but it's comfortable and no leakage problem so far. 

Old 11-14-2011, 09:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mine will be delivered today, and come in perfect timing to try them out. ;) I have a large Divacup but since I've been using it now for months I realized I actually don't bleed that much. So I opted for a medium and small Meluna to see how it works - one with ring, one with ball. And in pretty colors :D The Diva is somewhat stiff material-wise so I'm anxious to see how the Meluna soft compares. I must say they shipped right away (I ordered Friday afternoon, which is like night in Germany - they shipped it on Saturday) - it arrived in the US on Wed and was cleared out of customs by Saturday (which is somewhat quick, I get lots of packages from my family in Europe and sometimes they like to hold packages hostage for weeks) and is now out for delivery on the mail-truck. TOo bad USPS doesn't swing by my house until 3pm MST :) I can't wait to try them out!

I had to add a bank account to PayPal in order to pay, that was the hang-up. 

Arduianna, how do you like them now a couple of weeks later?

The company rocks!! I ordered a small and a medium one, and they also included a sample classic medium and soft large cup! I got 4 cups in one package! The small is seriously small, but good for those last days. The medium I like a lot, I'm glad I got two ;) I had to learn how to insert those, cause it's so soft, but rotating them unfolds them easily. The large is about the size of my Diva, but softer, I'm so thrilled that I have 5 cups now I can use :)))))

Old 01-14-2012, 10:54 AM

I ordered mine from Feminine Wear in Europe- www.femininewear.co.uk/. (havent received it yet)

Where did you guys order from?

User Tag List