~~ Dready Mamas 2012?~~ - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
#241 of 376 Old 09-09-2012, 07:30 PM
 
mamayogibear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

If you are that worried aboutthem becoming unravelled try crocheting the tips or using hemp to wrap them. hemp wraps are much cuter imo! sorry for typos nak
 


be good family...

mamayogibear is offline  
#242 of 376 Old 09-09-2012, 08:26 PM
 
scruffy too's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Yukon, Canada
Posts: 692
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Becky - dreads are looking good!!!


hang.gif knit.gif chicken3.gif treehugger.gif Kristin, partner to eat.gif Ron who came with DSS7 kid.gif

heartbeat.gifOur first arrived March 2013!! nocirc.gif

 

scruffy too is offline  
#243 of 376 Old 09-10-2012, 05:32 AM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

OH! btw, I covered up that empty spot on the back of my head. It's easy to hide under 3 dreads. winky.gif


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#244 of 376 Old 09-10-2012, 11:04 AM
 
Buddhamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Shambala Acres
Posts: 1,008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I cut mine in half to shoulder length, but then my sister spent 7.5 hours combing them out after 3 years of having rock hard ones and I ended up with a bob, but then after having my unexpected baby had my hair cut off to 1.5 inches *LOL*.I am happy to say there was no nasty stuff inside either when I cut them orngbiggrin.gif I am not sure how you would seal the ends except needle felting or rubbing the tips/ends in circular motions in the palm of your hands which is also how you can get those end wisps to dread up and not unravel.


Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

Buddhamom is offline  
#245 of 376 Old 09-10-2012, 11:37 AM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhamom View Post

I cut mine in half to shoulder length, but then my sister spent 7.5 hours combing them out after 3 years of having rock hard ones and I ended up with a bob, but then after having my unexpected baby had my hair cut off to 1.5 inches *LOL*.I am happy to say there was no nasty stuff inside either when I cut them orngbiggrin.gif I am not sure how you would seal the ends except needle felting or rubbing the tips/ends in circular motions in the palm of your hands which is also how you can get those end wisps to dread up and not unravel.

Thank you! I was just going to wait until they locked up and take out the bands, but I'm going to try the palm rolling with some of them to see how they hold.


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#246 of 376 Old 09-10-2012, 01:47 PM
 
mamayogibear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Hi Buddahmom! I haven't seen you on here for a while. I think it was back in the days of my alter ego before I got locked out of my old account, lol. You had some awesome phat locks!


be good family...

mamayogibear is offline  
#247 of 376 Old 09-10-2012, 03:37 PM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

They look kinda crazy in the back, but that's baby dreads for ya!


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#248 of 376 Old 09-10-2012, 03:38 PM
 
Buddhamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Shambala Acres
Posts: 1,008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Thanks, yes I did and as you can see by my picture they are no more.  I am thinking of doing it again after it grows out, but at 42, not sure *LOL*


Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

Buddhamom is offline  
#249 of 376 Old 09-12-2012, 09:24 AM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Yay!!!!


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#250 of 376 Old 09-12-2012, 11:11 AM
 
ZionAndSaiahsMa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I just got my dreads two weeks ago... back combed and crocheted. I love them! Its something I've always wanted to do... I'm nursing my 3 month old daughter and definitely having some hair loss... I lost a lot of hair with my son as well, but its freaking me out that its happening with the dreads, especially along my hairline. Here's some pics

 

 

 

ZionAndSaiahsMa is offline  
#251 of 376 Old 09-12-2012, 11:34 AM
 
ZionAndSaiahsMa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: New Jersey, USA
Posts: 2
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Everyones dreads look amazing! Here are mine at 2 weeks old, my hair was originally halfway down my back

 

 

 

ZionAndSaiahsMa is offline  
#252 of 376 Old 09-12-2012, 03:51 PM
 
rjruiz_415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Yay is right!! So, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have asked so many people about this, that I am starting to believe it is a really rare issue... If I pull out a single stand of hair, the part that was attached to my scalp will have a little white spot at the tip. I assume that this is the root, our part of my scalp??? Anyways, all the hair that would normally just fall out through out the day is, instead, stuck in the dread. Which means that my dreads are peppered with these little white dots... Does anyone know how to get rid of these? These little bits are at the root end of all the hair that is no longer attached... It is driving me nuts. I have done baking soda and vinegar. Does anyone have any ideas?

Jackie and Rafael (4/15/04)
DS (4/25/05) my unschooled airbending pokemon wizard 
DD (10/05/06) my spirited pixie, who weaned at 3 yrs 10 months
DD (7/27/09) my UC water baby - I mean toddler!

DS (2/21/12) UC #2! My littlest love

rjruiz_415 is offline  
#253 of 376 Old 09-12-2012, 03:52 PM
 
scruffy too's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Yukon, Canada
Posts: 692
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Becky - the first set of pictures you look a little unsure.  The two week dreadiversary you look so happy!


hang.gif knit.gif chicken3.gif treehugger.gif Kristin, partner to eat.gif Ron who came with DSS7 kid.gif

heartbeat.gifOur first arrived March 2013!! nocirc.gif

 

scruffy too is offline  
#254 of 376 Old 09-12-2012, 04:04 PM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scruffy too View Post

Becky - the first set of pictures you look a little unsure.  The two week dreadiversary you look so happy!

They're literally growing on me. I'm really happy about them. I actually inspired someone on my facebook page to do dreads on herself. biggrinbounce.gif

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz_415 View Post

Yay is right!! So, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have asked so many people about this, that I am starting to believe it is a really rare issue... If I pull out a single stand of hair, the part that was attached to my scalp will have a little white spot at the tip. I assume that this is the root, our part of my scalp??? Anyways, all the hair that would normally just fall out through out the day is, instead, stuck in the dread. Which means that my dreads are peppered with these little white dots... Does anyone know how to get rid of these? These little bits are at the root end of all the hair that is no longer attached... It is driving me nuts. I have done baking soda and vinegar. Does anyone have any ideas?

I've had this ever since I can remember. I would just pluck out the little white spots as you see them. I'm still having postpartum hairless, so I'm getting the little white flecks in my dreads from the end of lost hairs.


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#255 of 376 Old 09-12-2012, 05:15 PM
 
yippiehippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz_415 View Post

Yay is right!! So, I have a problem I hope someone can help me with. I have asked so many people about this, that I am starting to believe it is a really rare issue... If I pull out a single stand of hair, the part that was attached to my scalp will have a little white spot at the tip. I assume that this is the root, our part of my scalp??? Anyways, all the hair that would normally just fall out through out the day is, instead, stuck in the dread. Which means that my dreads are peppered with these little white dots... Does anyone know how to get rid of these? These little bits are at the root end of all the hair that is no longer attached... It is driving me nuts. I have done baking soda and vinegar. Does anyone have any ideas?

THANK YOU! I thought I was the only one...it IS a rare issue. Or others just don't care. The only thing I can say is, after my 18 months of dreads, you get used to it. Actually, it gets better. It's quite annoying, I know, b/c it looks like dandruff! I'm not sure why it's better now, but it is. Sorry, I know that's not much help but it's all I gotshrug.gif


Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
yippiehippie is offline  
#256 of 376 Old 09-12-2012, 08:43 PM
 
rjruiz_415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh dear god... So these things are there to stay... Gotta get me some headbands or wraps, as the top is the most noticeable part. I have been toying with the idea of bleaching them. Or some of them. Idk if you can tell in the pics, but a small amt. of my hair was kinda bleached. That should make this funk less noticeable too... And then I could put pretty colors in too...

Jackie and Rafael (4/15/04)
DS (4/25/05) my unschooled airbending pokemon wizard 
DD (10/05/06) my spirited pixie, who weaned at 3 yrs 10 months
DD (7/27/09) my UC water baby - I mean toddler!

DS (2/21/12) UC #2! My littlest love

rjruiz_415 is offline  
#257 of 376 Old 09-13-2012, 07:46 AM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I would like some headbands and wraps. Guess that'll have to wait until my birthday in November, though.


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#258 of 376 Old 09-13-2012, 08:55 AM
 
mamayogibear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

If you have any old tshirts the sleeves can be used as headbands. Or if there really small shirts they can be used whole as a wrap. I usually use just plain bandannas....


be good family...

mamayogibear is offline  
#259 of 376 Old 09-13-2012, 09:56 AM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamayogibear View Post

If you have any old tshirts the sleeves can be used as headbands. Or if there really small shirts they can be used whole as a wrap. I usually use just plain bandannas....

I was actually thinking of doing this. I just want colorful pretties. LOL


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#260 of 376 Old 09-13-2012, 12:15 PM
 
rjruiz_415's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Carlsbad, CA
Posts: 803
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

i have enough fabric to cloth a small country... so i should be able to make something


Jackie and Rafael (4/15/04)
DS (4/25/05) my unschooled airbending pokemon wizard 
DD (10/05/06) my spirited pixie, who weaned at 3 yrs 10 months
DD (7/27/09) my UC water baby - I mean toddler!

DS (2/21/12) UC #2! My littlest love

rjruiz_415 is offline  
#261 of 376 Old 09-13-2012, 12:37 PM
 
mamayogibear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 1,053
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjruiz_415 View Post

i have enough fabric to cloth a small country... so i should be able to make something


ROTFL! I have a bunch of wooden dread beads somewhere. Once I get moved and find them I'll post some pics as I have way too many for one head, lol.


be good family...

mamayogibear is offline  
#262 of 376 Old 09-14-2012, 06:17 PM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I gave in and shampooed my hair. I couldn't stand how oily my hair was anymore and we didn't have any money for me to get anything besides what we had (baking soda). Will this ruin my dreads? It was Herbal Essence Hydrate.


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#263 of 376 Old 09-15-2012, 09:21 AM
 
yippiehippie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 671
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

The big reason not to use mainstream shampoos is b/c they can stay in your dreads, it's hard to wash the chemicals out and some are conditioning. If your dreads didn't come out when you did it, they're not going to later, so, no, I doubt you ruined them;) Just make sure it's rinsed real well (I'd do a vinegar rinse or even wash again w/BS).

It's so weird to me that your hair is so oily w/the baking soda but not shampoo. For me, and everything I've heard, BS is drying, so I've never seen that issue. Does your scalp feel cleaner?

The other thing to remember is it can take a while for your scalp's oil production to get back to where it should be naturally. So if you've always used shampoo and you switch to none it will take a while (a few weeks I'd say) to get it used to that and slow oil production. If there's any way you can bare with it for a while w/no shampoo I'm sure the results will be great!

Have you worked the BS into a paste and really scrubbed it into your scalp? I know it's scary w/new dreads, but if you have bands in them or something it should be fine (or if you did them really tight in the first place I wouldn't worry about them coming out).


Lovin my boys jumpers.gifDH, DS1 (4/7/10), and DS2 (2/19/12)...and - surprise! - another on the way
yippiehippie is offline  
#264 of 376 Old 09-15-2012, 11:20 AM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by yippiehippie View Post

The big reason not to use mainstream shampoos is b/c they can stay in your dreads, it's hard to wash the chemicals out and some are conditioning. If your dreads didn't come out when you did it, they're not going to later, so, no, I doubt you ruined them;) Just make sure it's rinsed real well (I'd do a vinegar rinse or even wash again w/BS).

It's so weird to me that your hair is so oily w/the baking soda but not shampoo. For me, and everything I've heard, BS is drying, so I've never seen that issue. Does your scalp feel cleaner?

The other thing to remember is it can take a while for your scalp's oil production to get back to where it should be naturally. So if you've always used shampoo and you switch to none it will take a while (a few weeks I'd say) to get it used to that and slow oil production. If there's any way you can bare with it for a while w/no shampoo I'm sure the results will be great!

Have you worked the BS into a paste and really scrubbed it into your scalp? I know it's scary w/new dreads, but if you have bands in them or something it should be fine (or if you did them really tight in the first place I wouldn't worry about them coming out).

I didn't start BS until after my dreads. So, it's been 17 days, minus the one day I did use shampoo. I feel bad asking so many questions. lol Hope I'm not bugging you guys.


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#265 of 376 Old 09-15-2012, 01:50 PM
 
Indigo73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Southeastern CT
Posts: 2,435
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This is how I wash my dreads...

I have a large squirt bottle like a picnic ketchup bottle. I put a heaping table spoon of baking soda and two squirts of California Baby and then fill the bottle with warm to hot water. After I wet my hair I squirt the mixture on my head focusing on my scalp... Letting it sit while I deal with the rest of my shower. Rinsing well at the end focusing on the scalp and then the ends.

In the winter once a week unless my workout drenches me.... Summer time as often as daily but usually twice a week.

The goal is to avoid build up and to keep your scalp oil free so your roots will dread.

A spray bottle with salt water and a drop or two of essential oil is a nice refresher.

My family of 3 (plus pup) Indigo (Aimee), Rob (dp), Ryne (ds) & Phebe (dog), plus my BIL's family of 3.

 
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it." - Alan Kay

Indigo73 is offline  
#266 of 376 Old 09-15-2012, 04:26 PM
 
ShadowMoon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Rhode Island
Posts: 1,405
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Washing dreads: This page is from the woman that started my dreads. http://www.ragingrootsstudio.com/washing.htm

 

   There is a section a little down the page that lists ingredients to avoid in shampoo. You do not want to use regular shampoos because all of the residues and chemicals will remain in your dreads and begin building up. Once in awhile won't really hurt but it's not a habit to get in to. I personally use this shampoo, tea tree version, and have for over a year now: http://www.mytangledknots.com/

It's foaming and soothing and I love it! One bottle has lasted me for about a year. I wash 1-2x week, focusing on the scalp only. Hope this helps a little!


S~ Peace loving, natural living, FuNkY vegan mama to Keiran bouncy.gif 23/Dec/06:
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter" ~~ MLK
ShadowMoon is offline  
#267 of 376 Old 09-15-2012, 05:16 PM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowMoon View Post

Washing dreads: This page is from the woman that started my dreads. http://www.ragingrootsstudio.com/washing.htm

 

   There is a section a little down the page that lists ingredients to avoid in shampoo. You do not want to use regular shampoos because all of the residues and chemicals will remain in your dreads and begin building up. Once in awhile won't really hurt but it's not a habit to get in to. I personally use this shampoo, tea tree version, and have for over a year now: http://www.mytangledknots.com/

It's foaming and soothing and I love it! One bottle has lasted me for about a year. I wash 1-2x week, focusing on the scalp only. Hope this helps a little!

THANK you! Getting some in 2 days!


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#268 of 376 Old 09-20-2012, 04:54 PM
 
Buddhamom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Shambala Acres
Posts: 1,008
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Like I said before, back when I had dreads a few years ago, I used Whole Foods 365 mint shampoo about 3 times a week and after 3 years of having dreads I had them cut in half before being combed out (7.5 hrs.) and there was NO residue what so ever. I only washed my scalp and let it flow throught the dreads when rinsing.


Me namaste.gif, DH teapot2.GIFmarried 24 yrs.,DD #1 treehugger.gif(89), DD #2 blahblah.gif(91), DD #3 weadopted.gifafro.jpg(05), and DD #4 baby.gif (6/11/11)

Buddhamom is offline  
#269 of 376 Old 09-20-2012, 08:57 PM
 
Becky Wheeler's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Belgrade, MT
Posts: 1,272
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Recycled a t-shirt for a hair wrap. Lovin' it! ALOT better than putting it in a tight pony tail holder.

 

 


<a href="http://lilypie.com/"><img src="http://lbdf.lilypie.com/z6l4m6.png" width="400" height="80" border="0" alt="Lilypie Pregnancy tickers" /></a>
Becky Wheeler is offline  
#270 of 376 Old 09-22-2012, 03:12 PM
 
delicate_sunshine's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Deep South
Posts: 368
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Where is the best place to get beads for cheap?  I'd like to buy a few nice one off etsy, but I also need some plain jane ones for filler and for hopefully smoothing out some of my loops.  The beads at the craft stores around here are all waaay too small.  Tips?
 

delicate_sunshine is offline  
Reply

Tags
Natural Body Care

Quick Reply
Message:
Drag and Drop File Upload
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off