Natural air fresheners / odor repellents - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 09-14-2012, 12:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

We have an older dog , who suffers from oral cancer and kidney problems ( which makes her smell quite strong ) and even though , THANK GOD , she doesn´t pee in the house , and we do give her frequent baths , she has quite a strong body odor , that just lingers , despite me sweeping and mopping the floors ever day

So , my question , since I don´t really want to use any regular , store brand air fresheners , b/c of environmental reasons as well as a lack of faith in their effectiveness , I was wondering , if anybody here has any good ideas on what I could use instead

vbac.gifafter 3 cs fambedsingle1.gifbfinfant.gifHappily single Momteapot2.GIFknit.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-15-2012, 04:30 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
This stuff
http://www.drugstore.com/products/prod.asp?pid=217361&catid=184273&aid=338666&aparam=217361
works great, in orange or citrus blend. They're both all natural citrus oil as I recall, so I feel comfortable with it. I think the "Citrus Magic" brand works nearly as well, and is also free of scary stuff.

Hth,
alsoSarah

I just happen to like apples, and I am not afraid of snakes. ~Ani d.
These dolls and toys confuse me so; Confound it all, I love it, though!~J. Skellington

Tags
Natural Body Care
User Tag List