Acne Skin Care - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-26-2014, 09:28 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Acne Skin Care

Hey, was just wondering if anyone is having the same problem as me: I have had really bad skin since I got pregnant!!!! Dont get me wrong, I am tickled pink to be extending my little family, but the skin is really getting me down!

Another mommy on my street told me that she uses Vain Pursuits skincare for the same problem and they custom made her creams for pregnant women - and her skin is now glowing. Im curious has anyone heard of them?

Im so desperate, and getting hopefully good products made just for me sounds kind of neat!

http://www.vainpursuits.com/?utm_sou...aign=Mothering
#2 of 3 Old 07-02-2014, 06:54 AM

yes they are safe...but still you need to confirm with dermatologists.
#3 of 3 Old 07-10-2014, 03:11 AM

Yes. You first consult one good dermatologist. Before that I just want to introduce another treatment known as chemical peel. It includes different treatments such as PCA peel, AFA clay peel etc. These treatments will help you to have younger looking skin, enhance the texture of skin to make your skin smoother but the treatment procedure varies for each individual. Also the results remain for long time. There are different good laser clinics in Toronto which provides these treatments.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page