The "wellness" company - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 11-19-2001, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I have recently found a consumer direct marketing company that bases all of its products on Tea Tree Oil. Which means thier products are so much safer. Thier cleaning products don't have any toxins or carcinogens in them. That's why they are called the "wellness" company. Its one of those companies that you shop at online or through a catalog and they bring the products right to your home. If anyone would like more info, feel free to e-mail me at shorttea@hotmail.com
I was amazed to learn about all of the cancer causing carcinogens we have in our homes. I learned that a women who stays home has a 54% greater risk at dying of cancer because of our cleaning products. I was afraid to clean my house!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 11-19-2001, 11:45 PM
MCR

We did that for a while with Melaluka. I loved the products but couldn't afford to buy the minimum each month so ended up dropping it. I still have a few products that I use on a regular basis, they are so concentrated they last a looong time.
#3 of 3 Old 11-20-2001, 12:21 AM - Thread Starter

You know with that company you could refer just enough people to be able to pay for the products. They pay you 7% commissions off of the people you bring to the company. 14% if you get 8 people. You wouldn't have to have that many people. With only 8 people the minimum amt you would get paid is $200 and thats not including the 14% commissions, thats just bonuses. Then as the people you enroll get more people, you're getting paid commissions off of that up to 7 generations. This is a lifetime paycheck as long as you're a customer of that company. A lot of people don't want to own their own business but they love the products so they will bring in just enough people to get a pay check every month, and they use that pay check to buy the products. You could get relatives and friends to become customers. I can tell you more about that if you don't already know. Thier products really are great! Since the company doesn't spend money on advertising and doesn't have stores all over the place, they are able to spend a lot of thier time improving their products. They want everyone to remain customers, or else they won't have a business. Its there goal to please us, plus the money you use to buy these products goes to 7 other families and puts food on their tables and allows parents to stay home with thier children.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page