MmMMMm, lycopene city! Great for anemia too (yes, I am anemic now and have developed 'tomatophagia' as a result.... )
Anyway, you can make wonderful things with tomatoes.
- Tomato basil chunky soup (you can add plain yogurt for creaminess)
- Chicken cacciatore
- Tomato chutney, can accompany any roasted chicken dishes
- Stuffed/baked tomatoes stuffed with cheese and tuna
- Sliced tomato, basil, and fresh mozzarella salad (with a drizzle of olive oil, salt and pepper to taste) - DELISH
- Southwestern chicken or beef chili with black beans and green bell peppers
- Chunky Salsa (onions, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos)
- Mexican soup with chunks of avocado (shredded chicken; rice; chicken broth seasoned with garlic, cumin, salt, and pepper; tomato chunks; avocado chunks; optional cheese; sprinkle fresh cilantro on top).
- Tacos or nacho plates with chunked tomatoes
- Ragu style meals (cook tomatoes until they almost stick to the pan and get nice and carmelized). Add Italian herbs and garlic. Toss over prerogies, pasta, polenta, and include sausage or any meats.
I hope that's a good start!