Forum Jump: 

#61 of 65 Old 10-11-2006, 09:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by helen_emily View Post
"Family cloth" makes me think of everyone using one cloth
Lol, I love this whole thread, but this is the funniest line I have read in a really long time. I just burst out laughing!!! I hope that maybe THIS is the line that we would all *really* never cross.

teapot2.GIF Mama to my sweet girls: notes.gif (2/02) and energy.gif (2/08) and brokenheart.gif 3/11 and now belly.gif  EDD 5/24/14
#62 of 65 Old 10-12-2006, 11:34 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfirefaery View Post
Where can I GET cloth pads, just out of curiosity? I want to try this and cloth TP. DH will probably never do it and will keep using TP. I might use TP for #2 and cloth for #1 or something. Any cut-backs on the amount of waste I create would be great!
I got mine from lunapads.com and I love them. They are so soft! I ended up getting to use one for some spotting and I couldn't tell I was even wearing it. I could always feel the disposable liners. They are so great! I go the organic ones and that makes me feel better to. They came in right on time and they included a wetbag and a drying bag. They have a lot of options for intro kits and you can also buy them individually. I looked at a lot of sites before I bought and found this one to be the one I felt the best about (price, look, options, etc...) Happy shopping!
#63 of 65 Old 10-13-2006, 02:43 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
List of places to buy cloth pads. Also check out TLC Pads--very well-made and affordable!

Mama to a boy EnviroKid treehugger.gif 9 years old and a new little girl EnviroBaby baby.gif!

I write about parenting, environment, cooking, and more. computergeek2.gif

#64 of 65 Old 10-13-2006, 03:32 PM - Thread Starter

I've been looking around on the internet for sites with family cloth but I can't find any. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I've been googling "family cloth". I have found cloth baby wipes, are these the same thing?
#65 of 65 Old 10-14-2006, 04:52 AM

Quote:
Where can I GET cloth pads
I second the pp, it's very easy (& I find it fun) to make your own pads! Also a LOT cheaper because you can use leftover fabrics from old clothes, and you don't have to pay shipping What can I say, I love a bargain!

xenabyte, your post reminded me to be more considerate with my menstrual gear! I have always figured the boy could cope, but maybe I will get some jars and bags for a similar setup!

: Helen : Currently a veggie, dready, student, NFL nanny!:

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page