Has anyone else noticed smaller pores? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-30-2006, 06:59 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Since changing my skincare routine, I have the small pores I always wanted! I'm kinda freaked out in shock in an excited way. I don't know if it's adding bs to the honey once a week, or doing the oat flour/cornmeal/salt scrub once a week, raw honey mask once a week, or the AB soap/honey wash/jojoba moist every day.................or just an all around combo. All I know is that for the first time in my life, the large pores in my cheek area on the side of my nose, under my eyes is CLEARLY shrunken pores. No black heads on the chin or nose either. I'm looooooooooooooooving my skin right now. I'm still naturally combo skin, w/ serious "upgrades" in appearance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-30-2006, 07:01 PM

Congrats!

Well, honey and ACV (if you're using any), have a toning effect because they're acidic. It shrinks pores that way. Also, when you don't have overly oily skin, the pores shrink (which is where the baking soda comes in -- it absorbs and gets rid of surface oils).
Old 11-30-2006, 07:10 PM - Thread Starter

I use honey every day, and used to years ago (w/ no change in pores). When I use bs in the honey, I tone w/ vinegar, but that's the only time. I'm not overly oily, except in tzone, but since changing my routine, my oil slick has calmed down significantly.

User Tag List