Frontier favorites!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 164 Old 04-13-2008, 03:35 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cee3 View Post
I have another question about that cheese powder - how do you do it? Do you just add it to the noodles with a little milk and butter? Or just some water? Or do you have to use it to make a sauce first? My littlest is a mac 'n cheese fanatic, but nobody else in my house really likes it. The regular boxes at the grocery store makes way too much for just him (and I end up eating the leftovers ) and I hate all the packaging that the individual servings have.
I plan to use it just like in the boxed mac n cheese - add the butter and milk or sour cream or whatever to it.

The one I am going to get next time we order is either # 2850, or 2399. Definitely a white cheese powder as I find the orange mac n cheese stains my kids' clothes.

I eat the leftovers too...:
#122 of 164 Old 04-13-2008, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmansions View Post
I plan to use it just like in the boxed mac n cheese - add the butter and milk or sour cream or whatever to it.

The one I am going to get next time we order is either # 2850, or 2399. Definitely a white cheese powder as I find the orange mac n cheese stains my kids' clothes.
That's exactly what I need. I think I'm going to get some of this, too.

sweetirishCT
, from what I can see, there are three types of the bulk cheese powder:
Item #2391 Mild cheddar powder
Item #2850 White cheddar powder - organic
Item #2399 White cheddar powder

If you have a paper catalog, they're on page 15 (which I guess would probably be the same in the .pdf version).
#123 of 164 Old 04-13-2008, 07:37 PM

I'll add in some of my favorites.

Ecover dishsoap (works great and is super cheap when on sale)
Ecover Laundry powder

Seventh Generation Paper products (tissues, tp, paper towels)
Seventh Generation free and clear dishwasher powder
Seventh generation toilet cleaner
Seventh generation baby wipes

Lifetree Home soap (I use it as a veggie wash and it lasts forever)

Dr. Bronner's Sal Suds
Dr Bronner's baby mild soap (we use as body wash)

Kiss my face grapefruit & Bergamot foaming hand soap refills

Bumble Bars (my favorite treat... I love the Lemon flavor especially)

Yummy Earth peppermint drops

Fuchs toothbrushes (I use the one w/ replaceable heads and the kids toothbrushes are great. I stock up on those)

Weleda shaving cream-smells fabulous
Weleda Children's toothpaste

Dr. Tungs tounge cleaners
Dr. Tungs floss is the best!

Aura Cacia kids bubble bath

I just bought an Ecolution everywhere tote and I love it
#124 of 164 Old 04-13-2008, 07:53 PM

Oh how have I missed this thread?! Ok, I love the Aura Cacia kids foaming bath. I love their lotions too. I have the Lavender and Shea Butter and the Ginger Mint, also the Eucalyptus Foaming Bath.
I like when the Bach's Flower Essences go on sale.
I like Weleda Baby Cream and Calendula soap. I wish they would carry more Weleda brands.
I like Rachel Perry's Violet Rose Skin toner and the Peach and Papaya skin scrub. I love Kiss My Face toothpaste. I LOVE the Yummy Earth Vitamin C drops.
I just got some Stevia and couldn't use it because it's SO bitter. I guess I'll stick to the super market kind that says "non bitter".
I buy Frontier peppercorns, salt, bay leaves, parsley, vanilla extract...ok any spice that I run out of .
Oh does anybody else have the problem that the stuff that you buy always goes on sale the month AFTER you buy it?
#125 of 164 Old 04-13-2008, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherWren View Post
Oh does anybody else have the problem that the stuff that you buy always goes on sale the month AFTER you buy it?

Yes, I have that problem often
#126 of 164 Old 04-14-2008, 04:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by anniej View Post
For foaming soap, it's not the soap that makes the difference, it's the container. So, if you use like less than 1/2 inch of soap in the bottom of the container, fill with water and leave a bit of room at the top for air. You can use any brand liquid soap and it's way cheaper that way too.
I have been doing that with Lifetree's Home Soap, and it works very well. But the scent is kind of cleanser-ish (if that makes any sense) and I want something more yummy for the bathroom. Or for a change in the kitchen, for that matter. I have tried making it with the Earth Friendly dish soap, cause the pear is just *so* yummy... but it didn't work very well... maybe I had the wrong soap: water ratio.
when I have tried it with Dr.Bronner's the soap always left a residue after washing....
#127 of 164 Old 04-14-2008, 04:46 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by krankedyann View Post
Granules rehydrate into garlic. It's got a stronger and better flavor than garlic powder.

Also, if you're going to be adding it to something that doesn't have enough liquid to rehydrate it while cooking, you have to rehydrate it first. I just do it in a tea cup.
So if you rehydrate it, it measures equivalent to maybe the jarred diced garlic in recipes (after rehydrating, of course)?
#128 of 164 Old 04-14-2008, 04:49 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotherWren View Post
um... YEAH!!! I hate that! Every once in a while Iwill get the next month's paper sale catalog before I put my order in for the current month, so sometimes I can avoid the frustration... but I don't know why, I get some sale flyers earlier than others...
#129 of 164 Old 04-14-2008, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetirishCT View Post
So if you rehydrate it, it measures equivalent to maybe the jarred diced garlic in recipes (after rehydrating, of course)?
Hmmm...... I'm not sure. I guess it would depend on the amount of water you use. 1 tsp garlic granules = 1 garlic clove.

KerryAnn @ CookingTF dot com - Nutrient dense foods your kids will LOVE!  Real Food Cooking School and Lactofermentation Classes now live! Use coupon code "CTF" for 20% off.

#130 of 164 Old 04-15-2008, 06:05 AM - Thread Starter

and back to the cheese powder.. has anyone tried it on popcorn? : that sounds yummy to me, since one of my very-bad-for-me-and-so-not-natural vices is cheetos and orange popcorn :
#131 of 164 Old 04-15-2008, 09:51 AM

i frontier! i order every month with a local co-op & feel so fortunate to be able to do this....

My fav body products:
- Shikai everyday shampoo & conditioner
- Shikai children's lotion (does wonders for my ds's dry skin!)
- thai deoderant crytal
- weleda toothpaste (i'm trying an ayruvedic one this month)
- weleda diaper cream
- weleda skin food
- Moom sugar wax
- Humphrey's facial toner
- bulk facial scrub

My fav household/kitchen products
- bulk cheese! (just like everyone else)
- bulk ranch dressing
- simply organic spices
- seventh generation garbage bags
- bulk cane sugar

I'm sure there's more but this is my off-the-top-of-my-head list....

stephanie asl.gif

#132 of 164 Old 04-15-2008, 10:50 AM

Quote:
and back to the cheese powder.. has anyone tried it on popcorn? : that sounds yummy to me, since one of my very-bad-for-me-and-so-not-natural vices is cheetos and orange popcorn :
I put nutritional yeast on my popcorn if the mood strikes. It has a cheesy flavor and it much healthier. :

DS1 2-17-07 DS2 1-1-09
mdcblog5.gif
#133 of 164 Old 05-11-2008, 11:51 PM

Does anyone have any products they love from frontier that keep bugs off kids (mosquitoes, etc)? We have a serious issue with the bugs here and I need bug stuff.

Also, I saw the foaming hand soap tip. Thanks, now... are there any soaps that work better than others for this?

Is it possible to buy the vanilla extract and the like NOT in bulk - just the single bottle?

Sorry, still trying to figure out the frontier thing and it's happening so slowly! Going out on a limb with a few things this order though.

Bean : Mama to DSs and (& :, 4 goats & 7 ) and two fraternal twin BOYS 9-19-09 (+ 1 daytime boy)
#134 of 164 Old 05-11-2008, 11:54 PM

Yes they have individual bottles of vanilla. In different sizes too.
I bought some kids bug spray from all-terrain through frontier and it seems to work ok.
#135 of 164 Old 05-12-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shannyshan View Post
Yes they have individual bottles of vanilla. In different sizes too.
I'm not seeing the individual... do you have a #?

Bean : Mama to DSs and (& :, 4 goats & 7 ) and two fraternal twin BOYS 9-19-09 (+ 1 daytime boy)
#136 of 164 Old 05-12-2008, 12:26 AM

The one I ordered was 23177 and it was a 4 oz bottle of organic vanilla extract made by Frontier. HTH!
#137 of 164 Old 05-12-2008, 08:16 AM

We use the Kiss My Face Sun Swat for bug repellant... I would imagine they also make a solid bug repellant w/out the sunscreen in it.

Becca ~Mama to 3 (DD - 1/3/02) (DD - 2/16/04) (DS - 8/11/05)
#138 of 164 Old 05-29-2008, 05:42 PM

In the Simply Organics stuff - with the seasoning packets, spice bottles, etc that says 6/case and then the wholesale and retail prices... do you have to buy 6? Or can you just get 1-2? I never see any fills for Frontier and have been wanting to try some of this stuff but have been nervous about maybe getting stuck buying 6.

#139 of 164 Old 05-29-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanjeepin View Post
In the Simply Organics stuff - with the seasoning packets, spice bottles, etc that says 6/case and then the wholesale and retail prices... do you have to buy 6? Or can you just get 1-2? I never see any fills for Frontier and have been wanting to try some of this stuff but have been nervous about maybe getting stuck buying 6.
I've ordered individual packets of their gravy mix and not had a problem.
#140 of 164 Old 05-29-2008, 05:56 PM

Yeah you can order single items. Those case numbers are meant for people who place large orders to stock stores and such.

#141 of 164 Old 05-29-2008, 09:54 PM

I haven't ever participated in one, but I would love to.

I have a question though. Where do I see all these products you guys are talking about? I went to frontiercoop.com and clicked on see our brands, and it brought up Frontier, Aura Cacia and Simply Organic. Which is great. But what about all the others, Ecover, Alba, Burt Bees and that powered cheese everyone is talking about. How do I find those? Does the selection vary month to month or something???

TIA!!!
#142 of 164 Old 05-29-2008, 10:00 PM

Here you go: https://wholesale.frontiercoop.com/w...aleCatalog.pdf

#143 of 164 Old 05-29-2008, 10:14 PM

Thank you!!!

That is just what I needed. I'm going to have a hard time choosing....look through the online Frontier catalog or watch the season finale of LOST.
#144 of 164 Old 05-30-2008, 12:41 PM

Are there any good (natural) wood cleaners through Frontier? I'm looking for something to replace Pledge(!), and the Method one didn't work well for me. :
#145 of 164 Old 05-30-2008, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELTAZ View Post
Are there any good (natural) wood cleaners through Frontier? I'm looking for something to replace Pledge(!), and the Method one didn't work well for me. :
OoOoO.....great question. I'm looking for the same thing. I'd love to know about any frontier products or even a homemade version.

#146 of 164 Old 05-30-2008, 12:55 PM

Not from Frontier, but I use Murphy Oil Soap. It's a biodegradable vegetable-based soap. I mix a little with some water, dampen a cloth with the mixture, and use it on all our wood surfaces (and even the not-wood surfaces).
#147 of 164 Old 05-30-2008, 12:57 PM

Where can we find that soap, cee?

#148 of 164 Old 05-30-2008, 01:07 PM

Any grocery store should have it - I got mine at Harris Teeter. It's a very old-fashioned product.

Incidentally, I started using it because it was recommended in Green Housekeeping by Ellen Sandbeck (originally published as Organic Housekeeping - you may have seen it, it has a big lemon on the front). She also recommends mixing a few drops of olive oil with 1/4 cup white distilled vinegar and using that mixture to dampen a cloth and dust.

For actual furniture wax, she says to put 4 parts olive oil and 2 parts beeswax in a double boiler, heating it until it melts, then beating with a hand mixer until it's creamy. You apply the wax with a soft rag, then go back and buff it.

This is a really great book - if you all are interested in homemade, organic cleaning, it's a really valuable resource.
#149 of 164 Old 06-10-2008, 07:02 PM

Quote:
:
I was wondering the same. And today I was looking on the website and only found the popcorn topping cheese powder... Is that what you all are referring to? I really need to try this... And if it comes out anything like Annie's, I will be hooked. DD is a mac+chs fanatic, (as am I ) but the Annie's is pretty pricey unless I go to walmart. and I hate walmart... :
This isn't really Frontier related....but on the Annie's mac and cheese. COSTCO! I bought one 12 oz. box at my local grocery it was $3.65. Yesterday, at Costco, they had boxes with 5 - 12 oz. servings for $8.49. Good grief. The savings is enormous. So I bought 2 boxes. My boys love mac and cheese.

I hate Wal- Mart too.
#150 of 164 Old 06-14-2008, 03:48 PM

Quote:
ELTAZ wrote:
Are there any good (natural) wood cleaners through Frontier? I'm looking for something to replace Pledge(!), and the Method one didn't work well for me.
I use Dr. Bronners Castille Soap on wood with great results. It can be found anywhere but Frontier as well!

I participate in a Frontier Co/op monthly here in Metro Detroit. We have our own discussion thread that we post our reviews to. I thought I'd c/p my reviews here too

215509 Avalon Organics Therapeutic Body Care Ylang Ylang Bath & Shower Gels 12 fl oz 1 $5.33
Oooh I really like this - smells great, lathers just like a conventional brand, and has GREAT ingredients! A new favorite :yay:

220035 Nutiva HempShakes Organic Protein Superfood Drink Mix - Berry Pomegranate individual packets 1.1 oz. 0.60 and 220033 Nutiva HempShakes Organic Protein Superfood Drink Mix - Chocolate individual packets 1.1 oz. 0.60
I bought these samples to see if I'd like a large container of it. Surprisingly I liked the Berry Pomegranate kind much more than the chocolate, maybe because I'm a coco snob. I think I will be getting a large container of this after all - it was great mixed into a frappe type drink with ice cubes, milk and frozen fruit!

200931 Monin Coffee Flavoring Syrup Hazelnut 750 ml 6.20
I really like this! There is no HFCS which Brian and I are trying to avoid now. He's cute, he doesn't want the flavored creamer anymore :snicker: So I got this to use with half and half. The problem I seem to be having with adding things to coffee though is that once you add syrup and cream, it tasted watered down. I need Brewing 101 maybe : I did use this to make a killer frappuccino in the blender though, instead of paying $5 for one elsewhere :

218121 Jason Natural Cosmetics Sun Care Mineral Based Physical Sunblock (SPF 30+) Sunbrellas 4 oz. 8.97This is just titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. I think it scores a (1) on SkinDeep WOOT! I was dumb and got scorched at the beach the other day because I forgot this on my shoulders. But the girls were completely covered and no sun damage whatsoever!!! It's cheaper here and larger in size than say, the $15 tube of California Baby

217237 Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil, Extra-Virgin 15 oz. 8.00
So anyone else know why we bought this when Spectrum Organic goes for like $5 at Kroger? I recently learned it may be because it's extra-virgin and virtually unprocessed. Something to think about

217255 Boiron Homeopathic Medicines - Arnica Cream 1.33 oz. Topical Care $3.79
Once again, I bought something with parabens in it : Note to self - "homeopathics may contain undesireables". Raye bumped her eye pretty good on something and I don't know what? So I put this on it (exactly why I bought it, still stewing about the parabens though), and she said she felt instant relief. We are getting the Weleda brand next time because it FOR SURE is paraben-free! I need to keep in mind that Frontier doesn't always have accurate ingredient listings!!!

218697 Weleda Calendula Diaper Care 2.8 oz. 6.00
It's good stuff, ya know?

10996 Kiss My Face Moisturizers Honey & Calendula 16 fl. oz. 6.57
This is my second time purchasing this. I like it for all-over moisturizing, but use something else on my face. I think it's a (2) on SkinDeep. The only down side is it goes on kinda like sunblock and takes a bit of rubbing to get all the way in without leaving whiteness on your skin, but that may be a blessing in disguise meaning your really getting it in there : Some people may not like that consistency though. The smell is generally unoffensive, not perfume-y and strong, but nothing special either.

18497 Frontier Fine Sea Salt, 32 oz Bottle 2.29
Good size bottle with shaker on top!

2331 Frontier Bulk Drink Mix - Lemonade, 1 lb. package 4.00
I think people get weird when a family doesn't have powder drink mix on hand : So it's good that this all-natural mix tastes just like Country Time :nana Good to keep around for playdates and get-togethers.

220948 EO Foaming Hand & Body Soaps Grapefruit & Mint 8.5 fl. oz. 4.79
I don't like this scent as much as the Coconut Vanilla. Funny, but I don't like Vanilla scents that much and I prefer this one instead! Guess I'd rather eat grapefruits seperate from my mint and keep them out of my bathroom :

216505 Thompson Cod Liver Oil 740 mg 60 softgels 2.30
My girls are chewing these daily! Is that the weirdest thing in the world - they ask for them! I *know* they taste like fish, what gives? Oh well!

2 1.99 22053 Frontier Pepper Black Coarse Grind CERTIFIED ORGANIC 1.28 oz pouch
Great pepper, not much for table shaker but great for cooking. I couldn't find anything more coarse for table shaker so these do fine. Next time I might just go with whole peppercorns for cooking as I originally planned, but I thought these may be more finely ground than they are.

1 8.7 212510 Health from the Sun Omega-3 Flax Oil (Herbicide & Pesticide Free) 16 fl oz
I like it, think it's an awesome price for the size but as for flavor, I haven't yet tasted it myself . . . I do put it in dressings and all kinds of other recipes that won't be cooked (or after cooking).

1 2.99 217902 Kiss My Face Deodorants Active Enzyme Sticks, Paraben Free Fragrance-Free 2.48 oz.
This has worked better for me than any other natural deodorant (the thai crystal was HORRIBLE, actually retained my b.o. and needed to be tossed shortly after I bought it. : ) It didn't work for an hour at the gym, but it held up well aftter some light gardening and a whole day of doing nothing strenuous, so I'm pleased. I am a STINKY girl, this is a good review :snicker:
ETA: I am now using Oyin Funk Butter instead, with even better results.

2 5.99 220455 Lily of the Desert Aloe 80 Organics Facial Care - Clarifying Facial Scrub, Aloe Vera 8 fl. oz.
BEST facial scrub I've ever tried. I used to like St. I'ves' Apricot Scrub. This is similar to that only the granules are not as coarse so it's safer for daily use. And it works great and feels great and has great ingredients. I've tried others including the BB kind which I posted a long time ago that I didn't totally love. I TOTALLY ::lurve this one.

2 6.41 220457 Lily of the Desert Aloe 80 Organics Facial Care - Liquid Moisturizer, Aloe Vera 8 fl. oz.
I really like this moisturizer. I alternate between this and Kiss My Face and I love both, but I think I may like this even more than KMF! It's light and smells great and feels moisturizing and *clean* somehow!

~~~~~~~~~~I can't seem to find Lily of the Desert products on the SkinDeep site. hmm

2 1.1 8563 Honey Dipper, Wooden
Good thing I got two, Raye stepped on the one I gave them to play with and snapped it

1 2.05 208118 Stash Tea Black Tea Sampler
Great sampler! I think there were twenty bags and five different flavors? I got this for Brian, he likes to drink black teas now and then. He'll have some on hand for a while and the price can't be beat! The leaves looked nice and large - good quality, not "shake" KWIM?

1 4.07 215322 Nature's Gate Organic Shampoo Tea Tree & Blue Cypress Non-Medicated Dandruff Control 12 fl. oz.
I like this! I'm glad I found something I like hew: I thought I never would! I've taught myself to use less and less shampoo for cost reasons so I think it's worth buying this again. And I'm happy to report that I think this is even helping my dandruff, at least a little! Yay.

1 4.07 215328 Nature's Gate Organic Conditioner Tea Tree & Blue Cypress Non-Medicated Dandruff Control 12 fl. oz.
This is a bit heavier than I would like but I am finding a balance between using enough to cover all my hair (not scalp, it would probably make my scalp oily again!) and not using so much that my hair feels weighted.

~~~~~~~~~~On the SkinDeep site, I can't find these exact Nature's Gate formulations but on average the brand is in the middle so I probably will try something different next time. There are actually synthetic fragrances in the conditioner and SLS in the shampoo :

3 1.35 216712 Sai Baba Nag Champa Soap Herbal 75 grams
Ohhh I like these! Not an over-powering scent which is great for Brian because it's manly but not too "hippy" smelling for him (he's said he doesn't really like nag champa) and it's good for guests too. For me, I was hoping for more of a traditional nag champa scent but I still like it. It's slightly drying but good for coming in from the garden and getting a deep clean so we keep it in the spare bathroom.

1 8.99 191304 Aura Cacia Aromatherapy Room Diffuser
I am not a big candle, incense, oil burner type of person. It's more about not wanting to burn candles and not caring enough to find a replacement than anything else. I like having nice smells in the house but I'm too lazy to go out of my way to make them work, and I gave away all my half-used candles since I didn't trust the wax and wicks anymore. I don't like the idea of Glade plug-ins either so I never got one. I like the idea of burning EOs but again, there's a candle involved. So I really liked the idea of this plug in because we collect dirty clothes in the bathroom so it's never fresh smelling in there, ever. Well, I've been so stuffed up lately I can't give an accurate appraisal. But it's definitely stronger the first day I put EO on the little pad. I've been wetting the pad with water and then putting more drops on it. It does seem to help with the bathroom smellies. I'm still thinking about how MUCH I like it, but I do like it.

1 4.79 220949 EO Foaming Hand & Body Soaps Coconut & Vanilla with Organic Tangerine 8.5 fl. oz
OMG I LOVE THIS SCENT. This is my new favorite handwash. What did I ever EVER do without this?

1 5.39 188256 Aura Cacia Kids 8-oz. Foamy Hand Wash
ditto to this one, the kids LOVE it and it's lasted all month already! And we use it for hands, shampoo and bathtime. That's a good deal!

4 1.15 6014 Tea Bag - Flower Valley Reusable Cotton Tea Bag (3 ct)
I've been looking all over the web for these and I just stumbled upon them here! Great price, I couldn't believe it

1 1.89 22048 Frontier Onion Flakes CERTIFIED ORGANIC 1.15 oz pouch
I think this was sooo not enough onion flakes :snicker: Like Brian said, he could put the whole pouch into one meal. I didn't let him, but we do need more already!

1 12.5 2135 Frontier Bulk Rice - Wild, CERTIFIED ORGANIC, 1 lb. package
Um, I still don't know why I bought this. It's more rice than it looks, of course, but still is WAWAAAAAY too pricey! Tastes great though.

2 6.08 221479 Dr. Bronner's Magic Soaps Citrus Orange Liquid Soaps 32
Ya'll know this stuff rocks. Like this scent better than almond. Almond got real old real quick for me, and I LOVE almond usually but not almond soapy smells I guess. I am using it in a hand wash pump with other EOs at the sink. I use it to clean hardwood floors - I like the way it cleans wood I use it to dust, it keeps surfaces squeaky clean. I use it one tile. I use a small amount with vinegar and water to clean windows. We use it outside to clean the cars, etc. I use it as a spot cleaner on clothes. I use it on dishes sometimes although it's not my main dish soap. A bit of Bronners on a microterry cloth gets walls, doors and trim really clean (I went crazy on handprints one day and they came off so easily)! I use it on carpet. I use it to power wash my rugs twice a year. still finding new uses all the time

2 2.69 216938 Nutrition Now Cold Care - Warm Herbal Relief, Orange Flavored 6 packets
These were heaven when I had a cold. I should have bought twenty boxes, but I limited my self to one packet a day because of my unfortunate incident with taking too much airborne once (and I wasn't even sick at the ttime). I would imagine if I had this to take BEFORE I caught a cold it might have staved off any sickness, as well. So I intend to buy more for that reason. But it was great to wake up stuffy then drink this nice and hot first thing. The kids like it too!

~Sara, WAHSingMomi to girls R and AV, S.O.A.R. Scout Leader and Homeschooling In Detroit Blogger

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page