Fetal tissue? - Page 2 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#31 of 44 Old 01-19-2006, 04:26 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by skellbelle
So my next question is, Where did the fetal cell lines for the Hep A & B vax, the shingles vax, the Ebola vax, the two new flu vaxes, the HIV vax, and the smallpox vax come from?

Maybe I don't really want to know.
Google it...I'm sure you'll find LOTS of fun info!
#32 of 44 Old 01-19-2006, 04:27 PM

Quote:
mrsfatty - thank you, and for the sake of accuracy:

The Hep A vax is Havrix, not Hivrax; and the CP is Varivax.

My list says Acambis 1000, not Acambix; but if you have the pkg insert I'll defer to you.

And don't forget the ProQuad (MMR + chickenpox), Zostavax (shingles), and the new vaxes for Ebola, HIV, and Flu that contain AFCL.

I've also posted a list & a link in the "Can we have a sticky?" thread.
Sorry for the typo--I was going quickly cause my son is being fussy today!
#33 of 44 Old 01-19-2006, 04:27 PM

Quote:
The Rubella-only vax is Meruvax II. MR VAX is Measles-Rubella.
Thanks--I was going quickly cause my son is CRABBY today!
#34 of 44 Old 01-19-2006, 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by applejuice
Seems to me if you are "pro-life,anti-abortion,anti-choice", this is a clear way to claim a religious/philosophical/personal belief exemption.

Do not know why I had so many problems in Catholic School with my peers in the 1960's.
From what I understand the fetus was obtained through a legal medical abortion. Even before Roe V Wade there were reasons for medical abortions.
#35 of 44 Old 01-19-2006, 04:38 PM

S'OK ... just wanted the most accurate info up in this forum.

Every baptized Christian is, or should be, someone with an actual (disturbing) experience, ... a close encounter, with God; someone who, as a result, becomes a disturbing presence to others. - Fr. Anthony J. Gittins, A Presence That Disturbs
#36 of 44 Old 01-19-2006, 04:46 PM

:Puke Thank you for posting this info mamas.

Mama to 9 so far:Mother of Joey (20), Dominick (13), Abigail (11), Angelo (8), Mylee (6), Delainey (3), Colton (2) and Baby 8 and Baby 9 coming sometime in July 2013.   If evolution were true, mothers would have three arms!

#37 of 44 Old 01-19-2006, 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnTheFence
From what I understand the fetus was obtained through a legal medical abortion. Even before Roe V Wade there were reasons for medical abortions.
During the Rubella Epidemic of 1964, some doctors advised exposed pregnant women to abort their children. They recorded 26 before they found one that had the virus. That was the 27th...and that's how it got it's name... No telling how many they went thru that isn't recorded.... and frightening women into giving birth to a child with rubella is not , imo ,a valid medical reason. That's scare tactics used to their own purposes so they could make a vaccine.
#38 of 44 Old 01-19-2006, 10:26 PM

SOF:

How or why a fetus was obtained is irrelevant.

The fact that it was obtained, and is used to make vaccines, is the only relevant issue here.

We were asked to post factual links only. I don't see you usefully contributing to the thread, and hope that useless posts like this one (mine), will be removed before the information is archived.

Any other discussion is academic to the purpose of the thread. IMO.

“I want to sell drugs to everyone. I want to sell drugs to healthy people. I want drugs to sell like chewing gum.” former Merck CEO, Henry Gadsden

#39 of 44 Old 01-20-2006, 10:15 AM

This should be archived...IMO

“I want to sell drugs to everyone. I want to sell drugs to healthy people. I want drugs to sell like chewing gum.” former Merck CEO, Henry Gadsden

#40 of 44 Old 01-20-2006, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtezuma Tuatara
SOF:

How or why a fetus was obtained is irrelevant.

The fact that it was obtained, and is used to make vaccines, is the only relevant issue here.

We were asked to post factual links only. I don't see you usefully contributing to the thread, and hope that useless posts like this one (mine), will be removed before the information is archived.

Any other discussion is academic to the purpose of the thread. IMO.
I believe how the fetus is obtained is relevant. If the mother had an abortion for medical purposes and not for birthcontrol, I think it matters. I do not think that is useless information.

Last I checked you weren't a mod, and so far I don't see any factual name or credentials listed by you anywhere when you often post about your personal experience, or inside personal information anywhere.
#41 of 44 Old 01-20-2006, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
I believe how the fetus is obtained is relevant. If the mother had an abortion for medical purposes and not for birthcontrol, I think it matters. I do not think that is useless information.

Last I checked you weren't a mod, and so far I don't see any factual name or credentials listed by you anywhere when you often post about your personal experience, or inside personal information anywhere.

I'd like to see you provide a credential when you tell a personal story or information.

It would be ridiculous to expect her to post personal information on a web bulletin board/forum. Are you going to post inside personal information here? She provides an immense amount of essential information to all of us, backed with links when available. I think you are being extrememly rude and hijacking the thread to pursue your own agenda so will now put you on ignore.

*Arghhh. Cannot find the ignore function. And noticed that you apparently do post info on the web, some of which is downright disturbing. Keep in mind a blog is in no way a "credential" nor "personal info".
#42 of 44 Old 01-20-2006, 02:08 PM

Quote:
I believe how the fetus is obtained is relevant.
To someone who is pro-life (like myself) it certainly IS.

The woman who unwittingly "donated" her fetus to vaccine science was coerced into having that abortion (fear techniques - sound familiar?) b/c the pharma WANTED that tissue. IMO that is highly unethical and abhorrent.

Quote:
[i]I don't see any factual name or credentials listed by you anywhere when you often post about your personal experience, or inside personal information anywhere.

Every baptized Christian is, or should be, someone with an actual (disturbing) experience, ... a close encounter, with God; someone who, as a result, becomes a disturbing presence to others. - Fr. Anthony J. Gittins, A Presence That Disturbs
#43 of 44 Old 01-20-2006, 02:11 PM

Quote:

That is really very funny. You have NO idea how funny that is. I've disturbed the household I'm laughing so hard and loud.
#44 of 44 Old 01-21-2006, 06:28 AM

bump

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page