Amount of aluminum in vaccines - detailed list - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 12-29-2007, 09:54 PM

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Yes, I'd like to know more about this, too.

Is aluminum the next thimerosal? The safety testing on aluminum in shots seems to be just as weak as it was for the thimerosal in shots.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-30-2007, 01:17 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
A bit OP -

The comparison between ingesting and injecting mercury is also made often: "Your child would get more mercury eating a can of tuna..."

My question: How much mercury is absorbed from anything ingested vs. injected?
Old 12-30-2007, 04:51 AM

Yes, if there is a reference that shows that "most" of the aluminum injected with a vaccine is excreted within 24 hours, I would like to see it. I've actually spent a lot of time looking into this and I've never seen any study showing that most of it was excreted within 24 hours. According to this research, exactly what percentage is it that is excreted within that time frame and does anyone know if this varies based on age? As in, are children more or less likely to have excreted most of the aluminum within such a short time?
Old 12-30-2007, 05:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plummeting View Post
Yes, if there is a reference that shows that "most" of the aluminum injected with a vaccine is excreted within 24 hours, I would like to see it. I've actually spent a lot of time looking into this and I've never seen any study showing that most of it was excreted within 24 hours. According to this research, exactly what percentage is it that is excreted within that time frame and does anyone know if this varies based on age? As in, are children more or less likely to have excreted most of the aluminum within such a short time?
Great questions.

Also I would be interested in seeing how the amounts of aluminum excreted vary from person to person. I would hypothesize that no two people would excrete the exact same amount over the same amount of time, as we are all such dynamic creatures.
Old 12-30-2007, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cortsmommy View Post
Great questions.

Also I would be interested in seeing how the amounts of aluminum excreted vary from person to person. I would hypothesize that no two people would excrete the exact same amount over the same amount of time, as we are all such dynamic creatures.
along the dynamic creatures line, i would also like to know whether there are circumstances in which any individual person's ability to process/metabolize/excrete aluminum can be affected. whether it's exposure to a certain amount that 'overloads' the system, or other drugs/toxins, or recent illness, or ??????.

this issue keeps getting more and more complex. something tells me that 'science' isn't even close to having all of the answers (or asking the right questions, for that matter).
Old 12-30-2007, 09:40 PM

Redhead et al. 1992. Aluminum-adjuvanted vaccines transiently increase Aluminum levels in murine brain tissue. Pharmacology and Toxicology, 70:278-280. [Aluminum from vaccines enters the brain almost immediately after it is injected. Also, measurable amounts of aluminum are present at the injection site for up to 8 years after vaccination]

So how is that 8 years later, it is found present at the injection site? I highly doubt it is excreted in 24hours...doesn't make sense to me based on what I have read. Children can have the 'cry' for days once the neurotoxin hits the brain and Aluminum does cross the blood-brain barrier.

And what about Alzheimer's and the Aluminum connection..that can't be discounted can it?

Anyone know what happened in Sweden? It was posted here a long time ago.
Goes with the above...

Excerpt-

Uppdaterad: 2006-05-23 22:27
Kikhostevaccin gav 700 barn allergi
Whooping cough vaccine gave 700 children allergies

När vaccinationen återupptogs i mitten av 90-talet var det med nya preparat, oftast Infanrix. I Göteborgsområdet valde kikhostestudien det danska vaccinet DiTeKik som hade testats med goda resultat i USA.
When vaccination was taken up again in the middle of the 90s, it was with the new preparation, most often Infanrix. In the Gothenburg region, the whooping cough study chose the Danish vaccine DiTeKik which had been tested with good results in the USA.
Totalt vaccinerades 70 000 barn under tre år. Ingen allvarlig biverkning rapporterades - men 745 barn fick efteråt en starkt kliande hård kula på stället där de hade fått sprutorna. Som ett myggbett som aldrig slutar klia, ett ständigt irritationsmoment.
In total, 70 000 children under 3 years old were vaccinated. No serious side-effects were reported but 745 children later got a pronounced itchy hard bump in the spot where they had received the injections. Like a mosquito bite that never stops itching, a continual moment of irritation.
Boven var det aluminiumsalt som ingick i vaccinet. Problemen blev ofta mångåriga. Ungefär hälften är utan besvär nu. Men det finns barn som fortfarande har klåda tio-elva år efter sprutan.
The villian was the aluminum salt which was contained in the vaccine. The problems often persisted for many years. About half are without troubles now. But there are children who still have itching ten-eleven years after the injection.

I believe its one of the culprits in the Autism epidemic as well.
Old 01-01-2008, 01:05 AM

what's scary is that my Lily got all the "recommended" vax up till 4 months. she's 11 months now, and we are torn between spacing them out or just stopping all together. when i add up the mcg of Al that was in the shots she received at so young an age and size, and compare to the Dr. Sears article of what the FDA considers a safe amount per size, she has had in one day of shots anywhere from 10-20 or more TIMES that amount in a shot. wtf.
Old 01-01-2008, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by julieann199930 View Post
Aluminum from vaccines enters the brain almost immediately after it is injected. Also, measurable amounts of aluminum are present at the injection site for up to 8 years after vaccination]
Quote:
And what about Alzheimer's and the Aluminum connection..that can't be discounted can it?

I believe its one of the culprits in the Autism epidemic as well.
Old 01-02-2008, 09:55 PM

Bumping because there are a lot of unanswered questions in this thread.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitti View Post
Bumping because there are a lot of unanswered questions in this thread.
:

Old 01-08-2008, 06:20 PM

Hmmm. no vaccines = no aluminum through vaccines. Sounds like an easy solution to me:-)
Old 02-02-2008, 12:23 AM

FYI, the amount shown in the OP for Pentacel was a typo in the Sears book and should be corrected.

http://www.askdrsears.com/thevaccine...ok_updates.asp

Updates & Corrections for The Vaccine Book

* Pages 11, 41, 55, 154, 198 and 199 - The combo vaccine Pentacel only has 330 mcg of aluminum, instead of the 1500 mcg that was initially indicated on the first and second printings of the book.
Old 02-02-2008, 02:00 AM

We are constantly referencing the FDA on this forum, but did anyone see this?

Internal Problems at the FDA
A report details that lives are at risk due to understaffing and lack of funds.
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/story?id=3947922

The FDA is broken...the computers they use are so out of date there is nobody available knows how fix them....they lost hundreds of inspectors...many reports are handwritten...the filing system is a joke...the FDA is a joke...
Old 02-28-2008, 08:20 PM

Here is a link to the full report by the Subcommittee on Science and Technology that was referenced in the ABC News article: linky

Here is a brief excerpt:

"Not all of the reasons for failure are apparent, but our analysis, as well as those of previous committees, revealed a very dangerous trend: the continual expansion of FDA responsibilities coupled with a dramatic decline in resources, particularly during the past two decades.

In contrast to previous reviews that warned crises would arise if funding issues were not addressed, recent events and our findings indicate that some of those crises are now realities and American lives are at risk."

The same could be said about the EPA and the IRS. These agencies have been under a funding attack since the Reagan Revolution.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amydep View Post
If anyone sees anything incorrect that I have posted, please feel free to correct it.

Combo Vaccines:
Comvax (hep B as Recombivax and HIB as PedVaxHIB) - 225 mcg. This particular combo vax has LESS aluminum than getting the shots separately.

Pentacel (DTaP as Daptacel, HIB as ActHIB and polio) - 1500 mcg. This shot has a lot MORE aluminum that the sum of its parts. You actually get 5 times the amount of aluminum than if you were to get the shots separately.

Pediarix (DTaP as Infanrix, hepB as EngerixB and polio) - 850 mcg

TriHIBit (DTaP as Tripedia and HIB as ActHIB) - 170 mcg"
Just so you know, Dr. Sears has an update on his Web site saying that Pentacel actually has 330 mcg, not 1,500, of aluminum.

(Maybe this has already been discussed; I haven't read through all the pages of replies yet.)

Edited to add: It seems there was some discussion about this on page 2 of the thread, and also on this page (post #72). Now I don't know who's right!
Old 02-28-2008, 11:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
It says 1.5mg right in the package insert. Is it a typo?

http://poisonevercure.150m.com/vacci...s/Pentacel.pdf
Old 02-28-2008, 11:25 PM

It's 1.5 mg of aluminum phosphate but only 330 mcg of elemental aluminum.

The Most Important Person on earth is a mother...She has built something more magnificent than any cathedral-a dwelling for an immortal soul, the tiny perfection of her baby's bodyâ¦-Cardinal Mindszenty

User Tag List