Forum Jump: 

#1 of 13 Old 05-04-2009, 01:31 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm having a terrible day
I'm exhausted, uninspired, and cranky

Anyone else feeling like crap and want to start a rant post with me

blogging.jpg    fambedsingle2.gif  homebirth.jpg  read.gif  happy momma to DD 8/07 and DS 6/10
#2 of 13 Old 05-04-2009, 06:14 PM

I have a head cold and I feel like my head is inside a pot with my 2 boys banging wooden spoons on it. It's been a long day.

Katherine, SAHM to 2 little princes
#3 of 13 Old 05-04-2009, 07:36 PM

Complete crappy day here with way too much yelling on everyone's part.
#4 of 13 Old 05-06-2009, 02:54 AM

I'm a bit late.. but damn I know what ya mean : I had to go to a travel agent today to pay for tickets to visit my son (the last time I saw him he was coming out of a 5week coma so I REALLY need to see him now that he's much better) and could my 7,5,3yr olds behave for the 10minutes it took to do that? NO : They were FERAL *sigh*

Pagan  lovin'  WOW playing mum to 5 boys in the wonderful land of Oz ... FOR THE HORDE! hehehe
#5 of 13 Old 05-07-2009, 11:06 PM

I was going to start a self-pity post.
With everything going on in the extended family and everything I need to get done for all the company coming, work and without dh's help cuz he's got a gout flareup...I suddenly came down with a toothache, a molar. The pain is radiating to my ear or I have an earache too. Going to have the doc check my ear tomorrow. I'm really not sure but I didn't waste anytime and I have the first available dr and dentist appt. I just can not be out of commission.

I came home just wanting peace and quiet and there were FIVE children here. Only 3 of them supposed to be here.
#6 of 13 Old 05-09-2009, 03:23 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Sigh, I have a head cold. A teenager whose being a total pain in the butt and an uncooperative husband.

Yes, I'm having a little pity party. I'll get over myself soon.
#7 of 13 Old 05-09-2009, 03:28 PM

Dh is out of town picking up things for our new house, we have 2 mortgages right now, money is tight, I'm trying to potty train my 3 y/o twins, they are both in crabby moods and will not stop screaming at nothing. I have a terrible headache from listening to it.....AHHHH!

single mommy to identical twin girls (3/06) Non-traditional mama just : through life.
#8 of 13 Old 05-10-2009, 08:09 PM

I'm so sick of my mean neighbors. The teens follow me and call me "fatass", and spit gum on my asphalt driveway. The adults stand in the middle of the road when I am trying to drive somewhere and won't move unless I get out my phone and act like I'm calling the cops. There are two old men with vicious german shepherds that they let run loose. I am so sick of it all.
#9 of 13 Old 05-10-2009, 11:01 PM

(hugs all around)
I have to update that I have a great dentist and my tooth feels so much better I only needed 1 of the pain killers. Wish I would have had them friday though. LOL.
#10 of 13 Old 05-11-2009, 02:10 AM

Awww. Hugs. Hope you are fine now.
#11 of 13 Old 05-11-2009, 08:14 AM

My crazy aunt and I mutually cut each other off when she disowned me for not liking my cousin's abusive boyfriend and I ran as fast as I could away from their craziness. Now that I've removed myself from her, she talks crap about me to the rest of the family. My entire life my cousin(not crazy aunt's daughter) and myself were pitted against each other because of Crazy Aunt and her drama. I would like a relationship with her but she believes what Crazy Aunt says. Should I just give up on having an extended family or send her dead rats in the mail?

J/k...I wouldn't do that to the postman. Or the rat.
#12 of 13 Old 05-11-2009, 12:43 PM

I had a bad night, not a bad day (yet). I woke up every two hours to pee and had a splitting headache and hip cramps that kept me awake. For a few minutes I tried to imagine taking care of my baby, housework, husband, etc., while enduring the pain. Just to see if I could hack it. Turns out I can't! I have about three months left of pregnancy to become inured to my own discomfort...

Still-learning wife to long-suffering and wonderful DH and manoula to DS #1 (8/09), an angel baby (7/10), and DD #1 due May 29!
#13 of 13 Old 05-11-2009, 12:45 PM - Thread Starter

I am hugging everyone in my head, seriously!

blogging.jpg    fambedsingle2.gif  homebirth.jpg  read.gif  happy momma to DD 8/07 and DS 6/10

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page