Beginner Runner - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 89 Old 03-09-2004, 03:09 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hey, cool! The more the merrier!

Last year it was my goal to work up to enough distance to enter a race. I never got there. I was finding that I was so slow to improve. I think the whole pregnancy thing really changed the way my body responds to things like that. I should check to see when that race is... I may make it this year. It's good to have goals.

I ran until I was 18 weeks pregnant. I ended up with a dislocated pelvis and the physical therapist nixed all excersize but walking and swimming. I think it would have been easier had I been able to keep running for another 10 weeks while pregnant.

After practically no excersize in the last two days (ok, ok, I walked to work yesterday, biked today...) maybe I'll drop-kick this worthless day of computer crashes and broken lab equipment to go running.
#62 of 89 Old 03-09-2004, 03:15 PM

Ok, the race I want to run is 10k on June 6th.

I think that's a really do-able goal, as I know I can already run 1 mile continuously, with plenty of energy to spare.

Ok folks, Wendy has a concrete goal: 6.2 miles continuously by June 6. My goal is to finish the race without needing to stop and walk. I don't care about the time.

Hold me to it.
#63 of 89 Old 03-09-2004, 03:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Ok Wendy - a 10k it is. That's a great goal and very doable with the lead time you've got. No need to worry about your time during the race - just finish in one piece :LOL I've run our 5 mi race with a raging sinus headache in past years and it wasn't pretty but I did it. I have a friend with whom I run the race each year so I hate to bail after we've signed up. She's already signed up for this year so I can't back out now. I sure wish my dh would take up running but he hates it. He could stand to lose a few pounds :LOL (he knows it but hasn't gotten motivated yet).

I say go running today! It's sunny but cool here today and I'd like to run but I think it will be a walk when I get home with dh and dd. I aim to run tomorrow a.m. before work.
#64 of 89 Old 03-09-2004, 10:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Ok folks, Wendy has a concrete goal: 6.2 miles continuously by June 6. My goal is to finish the race without needing to stop and walk. I don't care about the time.
Totally doable...there's a marathon I want to enter in May, it's a 5k or 10k...I may do the 5k...if I keep my training up...I ran 4ks today...
I'm pretty sure that 1km=1.2miles? That's how I converted it anyway!

Schatz~~~You are so welcome to join!!!

SHantimama~sorry to hear about the dental surgery! Was it your wisdom teeth? I had to get them out 4 yrs ago, and it SUCKED!!!

The weather is absolutely beautiful here. I'm training myself, to build myself up to 30 mins of continuous running, which would be 5ks...or a little more. Today I ran for 24 mins(with 1 min walk intervals) and I clocked to route with my truck afterwards and it was exactly 4ks...
Tomorrow, I plan to do the same run I did yesterday, the 5.2ks...
I'm back to work Friday, so my plan is to run tomorrow and Thursday, then I won't be able to do much fri/Sat (12 hr day shifts)
Then I'll run Sunday, but then I'm on nights Sunday/Mond...so I won't run again til Tuesday...
Anyway....
I did my 4ks today, and my 50 situps...I just can't do those DAMN pushups!!!!
#65 of 89 Old 03-09-2004, 10:52 PM

I posted early on in this thread and I came back to check in on everyone. Way to go! I got hooked on running 22 years ago and still love it.

Mamasoleil, the push-ups do suck but they are the answer for the upper body. One thing I love to do is do my running somewhere where there are benches or picnic tables or something like that so I can take brief running breaks and do pushups. My heart rate stays up and I fit in those push ups without making a big deal about it. Of course, I do get stares from people who think I'm trying to be Rocky but I don't care. The other benefit of doing pushups is that they work your abs a fair amount. I hate doing ab work but I can still maintain some core strength by doing pushups and just holding the military pushup position in a plank for 30 seconds or so.

Enjoy!

Beth, Mom to Benji and Maggie
#66 of 89 Old 03-09-2004, 11:21 PM - Thread Starter

Beth, You are so right. I know I need to get to them...I will...
I did 10 last night...I'll go and do 15!

Here I go!!!!
#67 of 89 Old 03-10-2004, 10:41 AM

Good morning ladies!

This thread is motivating me -- I posted yesterday that I hoped to run this morning before work and I did! yay! I was lying in bed at 4:30 am thinking "it's 4:30 already... I don't want to get up... oh, but if I get up and run, then I can post about it so GET UP!" It worked. I ran from 4:45-5:15 (set my watch so I wouldn't be late for work) and clocked the mileage on my way to work (2.4 miles). I was movin' pretty slowly in the pre-dawn hours but I'll pick up my pace once I'm back in the swing of things.

Good for you, mamasoleil, with the pushups! I should do that too. I used to have great arms when dh and I were racing sailboats competitively but now they're pretty flabby.

Time to eat my yogurt
#68 of 89 Old 03-10-2004, 12:18 PM

Ok, I went home a bit early yesterday. DH reported that DD was short of nap for the day and I wanted to take her to LLL last night. I managed to squeeze in a 30 minute trip with a very mellow toddler in the jogging stroller. I walked 3 min, ran 10 min, walked 2 min, ran 10 min, walked 5 min. Yeah me! I don't even feel it today. It worked perfectly. DD didn't even fall asleep, so maybe post-work jogs will work. If it's not snowing/raining when I get home today (as predicted), I'm going again. I'm still behind on the 360 min/week target because of Sunday's nasty weather and Monday's dialated eyes. New glasses come tomorrow! I'm so excited...

Mamasoleil-- I'm finally feeling as though I'm making progress on pushups. I think it's probably important to make them easy enough to do several. Go to your knees or on an incline or even just up against a wall. (I'm doing mine from the knees.) Good luck!
1 mile =1.2 km. So it's the other way around (when in doubt 1 mile is longer than 1 km!) No worries, I actually think in metric more than English because of my work. Good job with the running. It sounds like you're making progress fast!

Yeah Schatz! So glad you were motivated to get up this morning. Honestly, 4:30 am? I couldn't do that! I wrote that I was going to get up to a 10k by June here to make sure it happens! I know if I just told DH it would be so easy to just "forget." A 12.5 minute mile is a whole lot faster than walking (figure a really fast walk is ~17-18 min/mile). Good job! The goal is to get moving, right?

"I sure wish my dh would take up running but he hates it. He could stand to lose a few pounds (he knows it but hasn't gotten motivated yet)."

DH and I make lousy excersize partners. I wish DH would be more consistent with excersize, but I can't be his motivation. He yo-yos 20 pounds a year because he won't excersize in the winter. I worry about his health, but if I were to bring it up I know it would just back-fire. I'm hoping that if I make a show of going out everyday I'll demonstrate a distinct change in the waistline. Maybe that will be motivation for him. Sigh.
#69 of 89 Old 03-11-2004, 10:48 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
It was my wisdom teeth and I don't have words for how awful it has been. The pain is bearable now (8 days later) but it was more than I was prepared for. A friend asked how it compared to labour and I told her that it felt like my face was stuck in transition for the first 6 days. I am still only eating mush and probably won't be running for awhile but I think today I may try a short walk. Gee, I thought this was considered minor surgery : As soon as my mouth stops throbbing I will run again - I felt so amazingly healthy and energetic before the surgery, hopefully that will come back quickly.
#70 of 89 Old 03-11-2004, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
1 mile =1.2 km. So it's the other way around
YEah, dh corrected me, then went on to say...you didn't post that online did you!!!!:
Anyway! Yay Geo and Schatz!!!! So, on Monday I did 5k, Tuesday, I did 4 k, yesterday, I walked with ds in stroller for about 2.5ks then I hiked with the dogs for another 3ks...so no running yesterday. Today, this AM, I ran for 5 ks...I'm still not running the whole way of course. Tuesday and today, I ran for 4/walked for 1. So I ran a total of 26 mins today, and 24 the other day.(I squeezed in another 2 minute set today).
I feel good. Though I must admit, dh and I went to see a movie last night, and I binged on the most DISGUSTING popcorn!!!
And i was/am so angry with myself. If i'm gonna cheat, why not on something GOOD!!!!: So I felt like the run today was solely to rid my body of those empty carbs!!!!
I'm back to work tomorrow, so I won't be able to run again until Sunday.
So far this week, I've done 150 situps, 160 mins of cardio, and 10 pushups
But, I am doing some upper arm excercises with my 5lb weights....not the same I know!!!!!

Shantimama~You're almost healed, and yeah, you'll be running by next week!!!!

#71 of 89 Old 03-11-2004, 04:29 PM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
I always thought 1 mile=1.6 km and 1 km=0.6 mile.
#72 of 89 Old 03-11-2004, 05:18 PM

Aloha! Wow, you guys are all making such good progress towards your goals. I missed 6 days of exercise due to a pulled calf muscle. I think it resulted from running on hills and not stretching enough so I have learned my lesson.

Mon.: walked 2.0 miles in 37 min.
Tues.: 2.0 miles with 2 min. running followed by 4 min. walking times 4 for a total of 8 min. running time (feel like I am starting all over again)
Weds: 2.0 mil with 2 min. running followed by 4 min. walking times 5 for a total of 10 min. running
Thurs: walk briskly for 25 in plus stretching - tired from running two days in a row

PLAN: To alt. running 4 days running a week with walking, yoga or aqua exercise and build up to a solid 30 min. running time in 3 months. I found a nice beginning runners plan online at www.sanbernadinopacers.com link to beg. runner. It takes nonrunners and gets them to run 3.5 miles nonstop in 10 weeks! I'm also going to try and check in only two times a week, I came to the realization that I am wasting a lot of exercise time online...

I binged on spirulina popcorn too but I think it is better than binging on cookies or ice cream. I really want to lose weight so Ineed to stop eating junk!

Mamasoleil, you are up to running 26 min., that is super! Geofizz, you are already runing 20 min, awesome!. Schatz, you must be a fit 19-yr old if you are running 2.4 miles in 30 minutes to start, go directly to the expert runners thread (just joking, glad to have another person to help motivate me)!

http://www.sanbernardinopacers.com/b...g%20runner.htm trying to post correct link again
#73 of 89 Old 03-11-2004, 05:24 PM

your link didn't work, can you check it. I would love to be up and running in 10 weeks!!

edited to add i found it, its http://www.sanbernardinopacers.com/
#74 of 89 Old 03-11-2004, 09:49 PM

Shantimama, yeah, you're right on the conversion. I realized that 1/.62 isn't 1.2 yesterday but didn't bother to correct it. The thing I always remember is 100k=62 miles.

No running today. I took the day off with the weather as an excuse. I'll have to go tomorrow and make it at least 40 min total if I have any hope in making my exercise goal for this week.

Siddie -- I'll have to check out that link. Thanks for the suggestion. Sorry to hear about your muscle pull! It's definitely a good idea to rest them when they happen. Try to make sure you stretch it, giving yourself good, long, slow easy stretches. If you want to get back into hills, try walking them at first, slowly increasing your pace up the hill. I bet you'll get back to where you were quickly. Our bodies don't really forget all that fast!
#75 of 89 Old 03-12-2004, 09:04 AM - Thread Starter

Hey everyone!!! I ran 4 ks this morning, at 430 am!!! Schatz, you truly were my inspiration...you ladies will be the health of me!!! :LOL

The whole time I was running, I thought, I can't wait to post this!!!!

I'm at work now, bound to my desk for 12 hrs.

ETA: I'm up to 200 mins of cardio, 210 situps...20 push ups.
Don't think I'll meet that goal of 360 mins of cardio!!!!
But so far this wk, I ran 18 ks, and walked about 9 ks....
#76 of 89 Old 03-12-2004, 11:42 AM

Man, in my opinion, getting up at 430 am to go running is a form of torture I don't care to experience. And I consider myself a morning person!!

Ok, I finally got that training link to work. Since it now looks like I can make running 4x per week work, tonight I'm starting on week 5: 3x 8 minutes, with 2 min walk breaks. Hopefully I'll make some progress, since last fall I never did better than 5 minutes, though I was trying for an hour of aerobic excersize. With week 5, if I walk for 5 minutes before and after, that will make it a 38 minute trip. This puts me at week 10 by mid April, running 30 minutes continuously.

I'll have to follow that pattern to get up to a 10k, though. At my pace, I figure it will take me about 50 minutes. I think another 6 weeks my just be enough!
#77 of 89 Old 03-12-2004, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

This morning I ran 5mins/walked for 1. I think I could've done 6 mins though. I'm looking for the 10 wk program to see where I fit in...will get back to you!!!

BTW, this morning, was AWESOME!!!!
#78 of 89 Old 03-12-2004, 12:19 PM - Thread Starter

Okay, so I'm reviewing the 10 wk plan, and I will be starting wk 4 on Monday...run 7 mins, walk 3 mins three times.
This wk I will finish my runs at 5 mins run walk 2.4 four times.

#79 of 89 Old 03-12-2004, 04:58 PM - Thread Starter

The marathon I'm going to partake in is May 29th...there's a 5k and a 10k...I feel I should register in the 5k, but then, I'm thinking...maybe Wendy and I can train together, and both finish the 10 k...what do you think????
LMK,

#80 of 89 Old 03-12-2004, 06:03 PM

Hi Ladies,

Back in the office today and finally getting around to posting after putting out fires all day. Seems like I haven't gotten a thing done.

Anyway, I didn't run this morning even though I had hoped to. It was just too &*@$%@ cold! 10 degrees with wind and it's dark at 4:30 so when my alarm went off I just rolled over and slept until 5:15. Plus dh was playing games with dd last night until 9:15 in spite of my protests so I missed an hour of sleep (he just doesn't get it that she'll stay awake if it's fun but will settle down to sleep if it's dark and quiet in the room - men!).

Well, so I hope to go running this weekend both Saturday and Sunday. We've got a bit of a warming trend so I think I can handle it. Normally I'm not a wuss about the cold (my favorite winter activities include ice sailing and downhill skiing) but it's March and I want spring.

Quote:
Schatz, you must be a fit 19-yr old if you are running 2.4 miles in 30 minutes to start, go directly to the expert runners thread (just joking, glad to have another person to help motivate me)!
I'm no 19 year old! I'm 35 and didn't even run when I was 19 :LOL I guess I run just enough throughout the year that I can get back on the wagon pretty quickly. Or maybe I'm just a glutton for punishment and am running the risk of injuries : But, I'm certainly no expert runner -- the people are work with are the expert runners -- they run almost every day at lunch and complete a 20 mile (yes miles, girls) run each spring. Please, please let me stay
Quote:
Hey everyone!!! I ran 4 ks this morning, at 430 am!!! Schatz, you truly were my inspiration...you ladies will be the health of me!!!
mamasoleil -- way to go! I find that when I am able to run in the morning, I feel energized the whole day.

Here's another training plan if you want to check it out. This is for a 5k but there's a link at the bottom for a 10k plan. runners world training plan 5k

I'm off-line for the weekend. see you monday
#81 of 89 Old 03-14-2004, 11:26 AM

My end of the week totals (goals in parenthesis):

Aerobic: 322 min (360 min)
situps: 325 (300)
pushups: 145 (125)

Big news: Yesterday I went out intending to do week 5 of that plan (8 min+2 min walk x3) but since I was short on time for the week I just kept going. Instead, I did 4 cycles, totalling 32 minutes of jogging. I easily made it to the park that has the trails (that's how this whole thing got started, right??) but they were just too muddy, so I ran around it instead!

Next week (Sunday-Saturday) I'm increasing situps to 350 and pushups to 150. The pushups got easy this week so I'm going to ensure that I keep it up for another week before changing to a few "boy" pushups each day. I'm increasing my target to 70 situps each of 5 days. I'm going to go running 4 times, continuing with the 3x 8/2 pattern for the first three runs, then hopefully to 2x9/2+8 for week 6.

Even though I didn't quite make my aerobic target with respect to total time, I'm very happy with myself with the jogging. I'm going out to the running store to reward myself with hole-free jogging pants.

Good job with the jogging Schatz! Please report to us how the weekend went.

Mamasoliel. I'm finally motivated to make that 10 k distance that I'm going out and running harder than I would otherwise. Can you decide on the distance 2-3 weeks before the race? Try for the 10k distance but let yourself slip to 5 k if you're not there yet? I think I'm going to mostly follow the training program up to the 30 minutes of continuous running, then pick up the 10 k training program on Runner's World from there. That will just about be the right timing for the June 6 race. I figure I need to be up to running 50 minutes continuously for that race. I also need to look up the route and bike it to figure out what kind of hills there may be.
#82 of 89 Old 03-14-2004, 09:32 PM - Thread Starter

My total cardio time this wk:275 mins
Total situps:250
total pushups:25

I'm also extremely proud of myself. Though I've gained 5 lbs this wk, I've gone down a size!!!!: I'm starting wk 4 this week, running 7mins/walking for 1 three times.
Yesterdays run, I felt I could've run for 7 mins easy, but today, I felt REALLY sluggish. so, I'm taking tomorrow off, and will run on Tuesday.

As for the trails, they are really bad here too...I'm staying away from them until at least mid-April.
Geo~I think I'm going to aim to do the 5k. It's my first marathon, and I want a goal that is doable. THEre is another marathon in my hometown in August, and I think I'll aim for the 10 k then!!!

I think I may take Tuesday off too...and run 5 days next wk, starting Wednesday!!!!!(I will still walk on Tuesday though, the dogs are really pushy! :LOL )

#83 of 89 Old 03-15-2004, 05:01 AM - Thread Starter

Well, I have made a decision. I"m feeling really good with running. I started 4wks ago. I'm going on a road trip this week, (bringing my running gear ). But, when I get back, I'm going to up my workout, and attend minimum of one...pilates classes...well, I'm gonna check one out anyway.
My sister is getting married this summer, I'm in the wedding party,and I'm the MC....and I want to feel really good, ya know?
I know I'm losing weight, but the countdown is on, and I really need to burn way more calories...

Maybe we should start a new thread, with our daily triumphs, and our weekly stats? I'm not weighing myself anymore, cause it's driving me crazy. But I'm watching my clothes "grow" and seeing my bellypouch disappear, and seeing my waist reappear...I want to keep going!!!!

Anythoughts?Or should we keep this thread going ???

#84 of 89 Old 03-15-2004, 10:13 AM

morning!

Sounds like you've all been going great guns - running, push ups, sit ups -- I don't want to meet any of you in a dark alley :LOL

Well.... I only ran on Sunday this past weekend. Dd didn't sleep well due to a stuffy nose, Dh had to get up early to get ready to go ice sailing, and so running on Sat morning just wasn't going to work. Then it was really windy in the afternoon so even though it was about 42 degrees, it felt much colder so I didn't want to take dd out in the jogger. But, I rebounded on Sunday afternoon. Did the same 2.4 mile route as last week but I know I ran more quickly because I needed to get home to take my bread out of the bread machine. I'm feeling really good on my runs so far but I need to go more than 2-3 times per week -- ah, if only it would get warm here. It's so much easier to run when you don't have to put on multiple layers.

Going shopping on Thursday with my mom. I'm going to keep my eyes open for running shoes on sale -- mine are a bit old and if I'm really going to make the 10 mi race this summer, new shoes are in order.

mamasoleil - your sister's wedding is a great goal to shoot for! Don't you love it when your clothes start getting loose? I have a pair of jeans that I got in college... they're close to having a couple of holes in them but I won't pitch them because they are my *skinny* jeans.

Geofizz -- did you get new running pants?

I'm happy to either keep posting to this thread or to start a new one -- I just like sharing our goals, etc -- keeps me motivated!

~Hope
#85 of 89 Old 03-15-2004, 12:30 PM

Argh! I told DH I didn't want any sweets until April. We agreed ages ago that we wouldn't buy ice cream at the store for just us, and if we want ice cream we have to walk to the ice cream shop! I asked him why he bought it and he said "Well, you've been working so hard, I thought you deserved a reward." I *do* deserve a rewards. That's what the new running pants are.

(So, yes, Schatz, I did get new pants. They're lines with a great wicking layer, and I was perfectly comfortable running yesterday ~30 degress with wind.)

Schatz -- where are you anyways? Your description of Saturday's weather sounds like our weather yesterday. I figure you're west of here and at least as far north? (I'm in SE Michigan.) Good job on getting out even if it's just one day. I've lived in CA all my life before moving out here 3 years ago. I'm still getting used to the fact that I have to plan my exersize week based on the weather report. Yes, new shoes are key. They wear out fast. I've discovered that my running shoes become gardening shoes long before they show wear on the outside.

Mamasoleil-- I think the idea of the 5 k in May and 10 k in August is fabulous. Actually, I was pondering that during my run yesterday thinking "Maybe mamasoleil can find a 10 k later in the summer and work toward that instead..." Great minds think alike.

Congratulations on your "growing" clothes. I still haven't seen a change in how my clothes fit. That's not my explicit goal, though, I would like it if I could spend July in a swim suit. Actually, we're going camping on a lake in early July, so I'm going to have to do it, regardless of the condition of my thighs!

I'm starting to think we need to start a "club" parallel to the weight-loss club in the same Personal Growth forum. I'd like to join something like that, but I don't like the emphasis on the weight. I don't own a scale and I'm not interested in knowing my weight. As you've discovered, when your regimine starts emphazing exersize over diet, the pounds often start increasing because of muscle development, instead of decreasing. When you keep monitoring the scale, it can be discouraging. I've actually considered keeping track of something like my rest heartrate and breaths/minutes to see if I can monitor an improvement of my health that way. Don't get me wrong -- I am quite interested in having this belly that I can't stretch into it's 9 mo-pregnant shape, and feeling as though I'm actually healthy. This little club is fine with me, though it seems like we're only a few people. If we were to move to something like "Exersize club" instead of "Running" we may bring in people to that are getting their exersize other ways, though I've hesitated because it did seem a tad redundant with the other weightloss group. Really, we aren't really talking about running-issues in specific (except for comparing training programs) but rather issues of how to get our butts out the door. So maybe starting a new thread would be wise?

Obviously, I'm waffling.
#86 of 89 Old 03-15-2004, 12:48 PM

pak.....

Geofizz -- icecream!? Aack. I went grocery shopping on Saturday and did not buy ice cream. Dh was glad and mad both - wanted the icecream but knew he shouldn't have it. Hopefully your dh will get the hint and avoid giving you sweet rewards next time. Although it is nice that he notices your determination.

I'm in Wisconsin -- the capital city of Madison to be exact (well, a little farm town now turned suburb just outside). So, yes, I think I see your weather 8-12 hours before you do. It is indeed a pain to plan running around weather. But I do enjoy the change of seasons so I'm not going to complain too much.

re: weight loss, running, exercise thread -- I do like it that we focus on running as the main goal here. If this thread had been titled "beginning exercisers", I probably wouldn't have clicked on it. So, if we do start a new thread, I vote for one still focused on motivation and commaraderie for running.

~H.
#87 of 89 Old 03-15-2004, 01:33 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by schatz

I'm in Wisconsin -- the capital city of Madison to be exact (well, a little farm town now turned suburb just outside).
Hey, I applied for a job there! Haven't heard anything though -- it's not looking good. But, hey, if I get it, we could be jogging buddies! [Know anyone in the Univ. Wisc Geology department? Mind telling them to inform their applicants of their status??? Just kidding. Really.]

Maybe we should think carefully on how to title our new thread? I understand your point about it being about the running, though. I ignore the threads on Curves, pilates, etc. "MDC Jogging Club"?
#88 of 89 Old 03-15-2004, 03:44 PM - Thread Starter

Even though I am just 'jogging' now, I am getting quicker, and would rather our thread be MDC Running Club....cool with that?
I"ve got you both beat with the weather!!!! I'm in Canada, in Northern Ontario...We got tons of snow last night!!!I'm glad I had already decided not to run today, cause it's really slippery out there. I too like season changes, but I am ready to move out of winter!!!!

So, I will start our new thread, seeing as this is a new wk.
Remember, I'm going out of town tomorrow, and there is no PC where I'm going, so I won't be able to post until the weekend...but I'll be thinking of you and will be running!!!!
I'm hoping to buy a new pair of shoes too....

#89 of 89 Old 03-15-2004, 03:52 PM - Thread Starter

Here's our new thread:http://www.mothering.com/discussions...hreadid=124415

ANd I just want to say, I'm so glad I found you sisters, and if it's just us, then that is so fine with me!!!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page