I think I was sexually abused as a child- (I Was- Updated- #47) - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 61 Old 07-02-2011, 01:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

OP- You are very brave and strong to have talked to your mom! I'm so proud of you- for doing that :)  You are really an amazing woman to know something is wrong,not quite know what and keep digging. I know many people that stop digging for answers- and that's sad to me as well.  I'm so sad that you were abused, and maybe now that you know you will be able to heal yourself. You are not Crazy- and now you know it for sure, you can start the road to healing. Many Blessings to all you that have been abused, your strength is amazing. 

I also wanted to say that having repressed memories really sucks. I have them and it's like having swiss cheese for memory :(  It's really really frustrating. My repressed memories are due to my Father dying when I was 9- and it was very traumatic. I still have symptoms of PTSD due to it, and my repressed memories are not helping it. 

Sending you lots of Love and Courage. Ypu are doing an amazing job, and I hope your future is much clearer and brighter because of the past being better understood. 

Married to Michael and Mother of Jake 9, Jillianne 7, Jensen 5, Jacen 4. I've got severe osteoporosis, a fractured hip and chronic pain-so please be patient with me! Pagan,Crocheter,Reader,Homeschooler- that's me in a nutshell.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page