Anyone truly hate their mother in law? - Page 8 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 3Likes

#211 of 212 Old 11-12-2014, 11:29 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I LOATHE my MIL and I have been struggling to find coping mechanisms. She is "bipolar" and I use quotations because her behavior doesn't wuLify as bipolar, she's simply a terrible person. She has, on more than one occasion, told my husband lies about me to cause problems, fell through last minute to help me because I was giving birth to my son, had a 2 year old while my husband was deployed and she is the most self centered inconsiderate person I've ever met. My husband demands a relationship with his father and she's part of the package because she is in complete control of her husband, my FIL. They're around every 6-8 weeks and stay with us for the weekend. I don't know how much longer I can take this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#212 of 212 Old Today, 06:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Wow... This is still a popular topic, talk about a blast from the past. Must be the holiday season and enforced family get togetherness that is going around. Hang in there everyone, Christmas and attendant visitation by unwanted in laws is about to hit, but soon it will be February , blessed, quiet, peaceful February.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page