I dont even know how to react to this - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 03-25-2010, 10:44 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Backstory: When I was 13 my mom, brother, and I were living with a man from her childhood. This man had a son that was almost 19. He became the big brother I never had. We were fairly close... May of 2000 he was killed in an act of "road rage."

The man that killed him was later put in prison (from what I remember it wasn't a first offense OR an accident...he shot Bucky through the window when Bucky came around to tell him to stop harassing his fiancee) and has been there ever since.

I just found out via facebook that he's getting out on Friday...which just so happens to be my birthday. This is NOT the kind of birthday gift I was looking for, you know?

Kas (24), Helpmeet to Stefan (25), Mom to Franklin Gaudelio 4/15/09, Jonathan Boswell 1/2/11
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 03-25-2010, 10:53 AM

THAT is criminal. There is no justice. We prefer our violent criminals to be free to walk among us than to protect the innocent. I'm sorry to hear that, it would keep me up nights too. (And sometimes it does, just hearing about stuff like that).

Homeschooling mama to 6 year old DD.

#3 of 3 Old 03-25-2010, 04:26 PM
MCR

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFWife View Post
Backstory: When I was 13 my mom, brother, and I were living with a man from her childhood. This man had a son that was almost 19. He became the big brother I never had. We were fairly close... May of 2000 he was killed in an act of "road rage."

The man that killed him was later put in prison (from what I remember it wasn't a first offense OR an accident...he shot Bucky through the window when Bucky came around to tell him to stop harassing his fiancee) and has been there ever since.

I just found out via facebook that he's getting out on Friday...which just so happens to be my birthday. This is NOT the kind of birthday gift I was looking for, you know?
How horrible he gets to walk free and Bucky doesn't.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page