Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Outside of Augusta, GA
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1) How many members of your family do you wash clothes for?
Myself, DH, DS1(8 years old) and DS2(3 years old)
2) How many loads are dirty?
About six, possibly seven
3) How many loads are part-way through the process? (if they aren't folded AND put away, you have to count them!)
4) If previous question is greater than zero, where are the loads now?
Three are waiting to be folded, one is in the washing machine, and one is in the dryer.
5) How often do you iron clothes?
6) How often do you mend clothes?
I can't even remember the last time.