Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Land of Enchantment
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
1) How many members of your family do you wash clothes for?
6 peope (2 aduts, 4 kids)
2) How many loads are dirty?
Right now there are probaby 3-4 loads worth of dirty clothes and bedding.
3) How many loads are part-way through the process? (if they aren't folded AND put away, you have to count them!)
There is a load of clean clothes somewhat sorted on the couch (ok, probably knocked on the floor by now), and a load of clean clothes halfway hung up in the family closet.
4) If previous question is greater than zero, where are the loads now?
The dirty loads are crammed into a tall hamper in the upstairs hallway by the kids' rooms.
5) How often do you iron clothes?
Iron? what's that? I think we have an iron somewhere... I iron by throwing a damp towel in the dryer with wrinky clothes.
6) How often do you mend clothes?
mend, like sew? Never. DH will fix his pants or repair a button if need be. He's good with a needle and thread. I do spend time on stain removal, though. Me and dishsoap, a toothbrush, and some oxyclean get down on an almost daily basis.