Lifebook - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 3 Old 06-01-2011, 11:59 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Last fall DH and I were so fortunate to be able to participate in a wonderful personal development program in Chicago. It was not cheap, but It was a truly memorable, life changing experience. If anyone is interested in checking it out, Lifebook has started an online program (so you can do it anywhere) and has special pricing of $1000 off for friends and family until June 7. You can get it for $495 and for referring you, we get entered to win some cool prizes too. I normally would never post something like this, but it was such a great experience that I wanted to share the opportunity.

Here is the link for more info.  I hope it is ok to post it here.

https://mylifebook.infusionsoft.com/go/mloff/mytas56/ 

//www.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmylifebook.infusionsoft.com%2Fgo%2Fmloff%2Fmytas56%2F&h=2c055
  ThI am notmally not oneI am 

Angel, teaches Psych, married to Martin, chiropractor since 06/25/05 , Mama to DS, Quinn 7/11/07 and DD, Eliza 8/2/10 :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 3 Old 06-01-2011, 12:00 PM - Thread Starter

Last fall DH and I were so fortunate to be able to participate in a wonderful personal development program in Chicago. It was not cheap, but It was a truly memorable, life changing experience. If anyone is interested in checking it out, Lifebook has started an online program (so you can do it anywhere) and has special pricing of $1000 off for friends and family until June 7. You can get it for $495 and for referring you, we get entered to win some cool prizes too. I normally would never post something like this, but it was such a great experience that I wanted to share the opportunity.

Here is the link for more info.  I hope it is ok to post it here.

https://mylifebook.infusionsoft.com/go/mloff/mytas56/ 

Angel, teaches Psych, married to Martin, chiropractor since 06/25/05 , Mama to DS, Quinn 7/11/07 and DD, Eliza 8/2/10 :
#3 of 3 Old 06-01-2011, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter

See below, the editor was not working.  Sorry!

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page