weird unresolved case - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1 of 2 Old 06-29-2011, 12:30 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

ok i have a real weird case of i dont know if its just in my head or it really happened their it goes...my mother had two daughters exacly 21 years ago at martinluther king hospital in compton california as she had told us alot of time she had to babies it her stomach and at the time of delivering them two babies came out but they only gave her my sister and said that the other one was born dead..yet they didnt show her the other baby not gave her a birth or death certificate..since my mom didnt speak english she really didnt do anything about it and brought home only one of my sisters and never really spoke about what happened with the other one and no one really asked either..now that im 19 and my sister 21 i wonder if the other one really did die or was stolen from my mother..i dont want to accuse the  hospital or anyone else but hey it can be and i might just have another sister out their and i would really love to meat her if shes here..no one really approves on me doing this but i just cant stay like this..i need someone to head me in the right direction i really dont know what to do nor were to look but maybe someone else has passed through this and has reunited with that stolen sibling idk it might just be so if someone knows a good advise please let me know she  might just be out their somewere...the other twin was born august 16,1989 at matin luther king i dont know exacly the time but if someone kan point me to the right direction i can start figuring that out...thanks =D

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 2 Old 07-02-2011, 07:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

I would start by going to (or calling/emailing) the town your mom gave birth in and see if you can track down the birth and/or death certificate.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page