My first time back on MDC in ages! - Mothering Forums

2Likes
  • 2 Post By mommyshoppinghabit

#1 of 1 Old 12-03-2015, 12:46 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My first time back on MDC in ages!

Hello my fellow mommies. I remember when I first discovered MDC. It was a beacon of light in my darkness as a new mother. Now my kids are soon to be 10 and 8! I haven't been here in ages mostly because...well, even though I love my kids, I don't think about parenting too much anymore, it's mostly just action in the moment. I guess I'm just getting on here to say especially to the moms that are struggling, have faith in yourself. You know what to do. Ten years ago, I was at the bottom of a deep pit of despair and today, although my life may not be commercially pretty, it has opened up in so many ways. I'm not here to sell anything. Just to say, it's all you, it only ever has been all about you, it only will ever be all about you...and what you desire to create. I couldn't even imagine doing anything but sleeping if I had a moment to myself in those dark days, much less create, but I just wrote and published my first article and it is about leadership and creation.
http://www.elephantjournal.com/2015/...of-leadership/
And I'm in the midst of creating classes, a website, books, artwork, and modalities. Yay! How does it get even better than that?
tracymom and applejuice like this.

I used to be a shopaholic, now I'm a create-a-colic! (Mother to two boys)

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page