Manifesting Circle March/03 - Mothering Forums

#1 of 72 Old 03-01-2003, 07:22 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello,

I thought I'd give this a shot, I was too shy last time , thanks Shine

I don't know if this is for the week or the month, how ever it works out.

I wanted to manifest a lovely month for us all - in the northern hemi we'll be getting more springtime this month. Love and peacful energy out to the universe with the growing uncertainty around us.

Current manifestations (I liked the hearts ):

Shine - abundance for your business and lovingkindness

Sunmountain – finding the perfect home and kind candle clients!

AdinaL – baby dust and healthy vibes, strength for the journey

Bella Babe – budgeting, yoga and health, energy for lovely babes! hope the same vibes as last time will still be worthwhile...

MamaDsofi – peace, clarity and loving kindness for you and your dh and Sofi

Valerie.Qc – healing vibes for your ankle and your DD's knee, may she heal quickly w/little pain

ParisMaman – healing and healthy pregnancy vibes for you

Ladylee – healthy baby vibes and contentment and comfort in your now not-so-new surroundings

Softheart – positive self-image, learning to love the divine Self, being your own muse. hope the same vibes as last time will still be worthwhile...

LibrasMom – congrats on the job! Prosperity… hope the same vibes as last time will still be worthwhile...

Herblaunt – love in all its forms, peace and light. hope the same vibes as last time will still be worthwhile...

Susan61 – peace, clarity and direction. hope the same vibes as last time will still be worthwhile...

Momtwice – peace and relief from scarey dreams, strength to confront the nightmares, to bring relief to your waking mind, as well

Earthmamafor3 – prosperity and abundance of resources and time. hope the same vibes as last time will still be worthwhile...

Annais – healthy pregnancy and abundance for your needs; car and a fence

Sarenka – security, togetherness and some extra sexy vibes inky

angstmommy - happy wedding plans, and vibes for a job that will help bring you both your new home

For those who didn't get a chance to visit the thread last time, loving clarity, prosperity and friendly thoughts where ever you may be.

For those not mentioned, who lurk and still share their vibes , lovingkindness to you all. :hearbeat

I don't feel that I need anything for myself at this time. Peace and healing vibes for everyone. And positive energy to the universe.

Lori
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 72 Old 03-01-2003, 07:28 PM - Thread Starter

I'll let you in on a little update - while my mom was visiting, I took her to see my homeopath, and she got a remedy that I think will really help her out, there were nearly instant improvements! - but the amazing thing was, my homeopath knew of my grandma's situation, and she gave my mom a remedy to take home to give her - something to help her with her anxiety and fear. I think this must be why I was so gung-ho about getting my mom in to see her at this time. My mom said my grandma had been asking everyone for something to ease her mind. I don't know how it's going now that my mom is back home, but my mom fells a little strange about the remedy, because if her fears are eased, she may die. But, that's what needs to happen.

So, my mom needs strength to help her mom, and her mom needs strength to let go.

Thank you all for being here....

Lori
#3 of 72 Old 03-01-2003, 10:43 PM

Healing vibes are working I'm not up to run a mile but I can walk a little Keep sending those good vibes as I reeducate that ankle

DD's knee is also better: no swelling and she can move it. (Yay! we won't have to go to the ER!!) She's going to work on reeducation too this week. Slowly but steadily (sp?)

Clarity, Health, Wealth, Peace and Babydust are send daily to those who need them

Have a nice week-end!

Valérie   

#4 of 72 Old 03-02-2003, 01:57 PM

Thank you for the new thread, MHM--wonderful news about your mom and I hope your grandmother gains more and more peace .

Sending out much positivity to everyone here!

I'm checking in from the CA coast--since dh is out of town, I took dd on a weekend retreat. I've had a very peaceful, reflective time taking walks, spending time with her, and working on birth art. We're having a lovely time-will go back home Tuesday and soon dh will return. Have a great week, everyone...
#5 of 72 Old 03-02-2003, 02:37 PM

Hi Ladies,
Can I join in? How does this work?

I'm in need of positive healthy thoughts, my doc found a lump on my thyroid a month or so ago, I haven't had the nerve to go for more tests, they want to inject a dye or something next, I'm just to scared to do that right now, I've been trying to FOCUS and IMAGINE it getting smaller and disapearing all on its own. Dh and I are also TTC#3, we're on month 3 of trying.

Chelly
#6 of 72 Old 03-02-2003, 05:42 PM

Thanks for keeping it rollin'!

#7 of 72 Old 03-03-2003, 04:30 AM - Thread Starter

Hi Chelly,

I'm not totally sure how it works, myself, but I thought it was a lovely thread, nonetheless, and glad I've been embrased here. I believe that ladylee could give a much better description of the background, but she's off on a beach somewhere taking a well deserved breather.

I think that it's perfectly welcome to join the group. That the point is to provide collective energy, healing, encouragement by manifesting or visualization or what works for you? I don't mean to belittle the concept. So, you ask for energy and give energy to those who need it - what goes around, comes around? I'm not sure about advice given, or just energy passed around.

That said, you've been in my thoughts all day, and I just haven't known how to put this message, and I wish you the strength you need to visualize the cure, and find the right path to the solution. And baby dust for you and your dh - may the two not collide and bring about a positive outcome.

manifesting health and healing for you.

Lori
#8 of 72 Old 03-03-2003, 10:38 AM

That is very sweet Lori, thank you.

Chelly
#9 of 72 Old 03-03-2003, 11:30 AM
Banned

This sounds silly but I need to figure out what I should do when I grow up (really when Julianna goes to school)

db
#10 of 72 Old 03-03-2003, 11:38 AM

Not silly at all, I've been in the same line of work for over 15 years, and I still don't want to do it - its not my dream job.

I wanted to add here:
Lori, the strangest thing happened last night for DH and I, as we know we're TTC, well sometimes the BD can become a little bit "mechanical" if you know what I mean. Well last night was something else, although it was silly, it was different to all the other times, we LAUGHED and giggled and acted like TEENAGERS..... so I hope it means something.
Thanks again for the good thoughts.
Chelly
#11 of 72 Old 03-04-2003, 04:40 PM

I didn't read your post before I posted a reply (which was intended to thank Lori for starting this thread).

Do you have other symptoms of thyroid dysfunction? Like hypothyroidism or hyperthyroidism or seasonal affective disorder? Is your iodine intake appropriate? Are you on a special diet or taking any medications that could disrupt normal thyroid function? Are you or your doctors certain that the lump is on your thyroid itself and not just presenting *as if* it is on the thyroid?

The National Library of Medicine and Medline have a lot of information available online for research. By process of elimination you might be able to give your doctor some ideas while browsing the material. You know your body better than anyone and you might be able to make connections that your doctor could miss.

Anyway, it's always best to consider the common causes or simple solutions first.

I'm sending energy your way for simple solutions and lots of conception love!

Wellness to you,

Sandi

#12 of 72 Old 03-04-2003, 10:19 PM

Hi Sandy,
And thank you for the well wishes.

I've so far been to the doc a few times, he first felt the lump by hand and then sent me for an ultra sound - they said it is really small, like half an inch across.
I had blood tests to determine if my thyroid is functioning correctly and they said it is, but from what I've read they probably didn't do a very intense test - probably just the basics.

I've seen my homeopath once already and I'm trying to go again this week (got to get time off work). I'm supposed to go for some test where they will inject me with dye, and then do an ultrasound or something like that to see where the dye goes. I'm putting that off, in the hope that my homeopath and "positive" thoughts will make the thing disapear for good. So far I've not been able to feel it myself, I felt it at first because it was sticking into my throat, felt like a pill was stuck, and thats when I went to the doc the first time. My homeopath told me to buy some Gaia thyroid support, I still need to do that, I found it on line a few days agao for just $15.

I think my WHOLE body is a little messed up - my whole cycle suddenly went from 24 days to 22 days which is weird - I'm hoping that will HELP us concieve and not hinder it in any way.

Thanks again - you girls are great!
Chelly
#13 of 72 Old 03-04-2003, 11:23 PM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Thanks MHM!!!!

All is well here. Went in for my u/s to check for developing follicles - since I am on Clomid this cycle. There were two - one on each ovary and I think I o'ed yesterday - possibly today. Other than that - I am waiting waiting waiting.....

Much love and energy to every one!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#14 of 72 Old 03-05-2003, 01:41 PM

hello, ladies!

Well, I am looking into my backyard right now all covered in the leaves that I neglected to rake last fall and am slowly realizing all the work I have ahead of me this spring...and you know what? I am actually looking forward to it! Soon I will have Irises sprouting out front and my roses will be in full bloom. I have to reseed the entire backyard b/c of the leaves and I will be putting in a brick walkway and digging up a sand pit. Hopefully I will get all the brush cleared away and start a compost pile

I am not so sad about not finding a house yet, there's still time. I am determined to make this house even better than when we moved in, and I'm glad I finally have some time now that all the kids don't need so much looking after and dh is working fewer hours

Love to all of you, sisters, and welcome to the newbies! I am lurking and sending out appropriate vibes, even if I don't type them out
#15 of 72 Old 03-06-2003, 02:28 AM

Chelly,

Do you know that your thyroid gland produces hormones that influence essentially every organ, every tissue and every cell in your body? If you are having thyroid issues, then please go have the test. You may not be able to get preg. if a thyroid problem!!! Best wishes to you. Take care of yourself and your thyroid!!!

#16 of 72 Old 03-06-2003, 02:07 PM
Joi

Thank you MHM................ things are moving right along (except for an annoying bout of pink eye). I am sending out love and positive energy to all that need it.
#17 of 72 Old 03-06-2003, 10:52 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by carmen veranda
Chelly,

Do you know that your thyroid gland produces hormones that influence essentially every organ, every tissue and every cell in your body? If you are having thyroid issues, then please go have the test. You may not be able to get preg. if a thyroid problem!!! Best wishes to you. Take care of yourself and your thyroid!!!

Thank you!

Yes, and I realize now that a lot of my complaints in the past, can be blamed on my thyroid, I'm hoping that I can "FIX" it without further complications. Might sound a little KOOKIE, but this is the third health scare I've had and both previous times, the problem " miraculously" disapeared. First was Cervical cancer, second was a breast lump, both were confirmed twice, and then just simply went away. I believe the mind is very powerful, and I'm hoping to "take care" of this the same way.

Love
Chelly
#18 of 72 Old 03-07-2003, 09:08 AM

Sending you love and light!!
#19 of 72 Old 03-11-2003, 01:31 PM

Here I go for a little update on my ankle and dd's knee.

We went to the osteopath last wednesday and everything is good! The osteopath was surprized to see dd's knee back to normal after only a week; it could have take two months to heal I'm glad for the work we have done previously to reequilibrate our bodies (I now can say that every dollars it cost were well spended) and for all the energy that flows here.

Dd should be able to dance next saturday She's already able to do squats on her "bad" leg (she did 3 this morning - will be fully recovered when be able to do 10)

With all this power I feel now, I'm sending good vibes to everyone of you! May this energy be as good to you as it was to us!

Valérie   
#20 of 72 Old 03-11-2003, 02:23 PM

That's great Val! So glad to hear you and yours are doing better.

i will be back later with more manifests for everyone
#21 of 72 Old 03-11-2003, 07:24 PM

Hello Manifesting sisters!
May all your wishes come true, and may life bring you some good surprises as well!

MHM, thanks for the thread! I've been checking regularly and thinking positive thoughts for all of us! Hope your mom and grandma are *well* (deeply)

Valery, I'm glad you and DD are better Still sending you those healing vibes so you both recover fully.

ladylee, thanks for the positive energy, hope you had a great time with DD and a great reunion with DH - I sincerely hope to keep seeing you around!

Chelly, welcome to our circle! Healing your way!

DB, welcome too! may your path become clear to you... and may you grow up, but not too much !

shine, positive energy your way!

AdinaL, babydust babydust babydust

sunmountain, happy gardening, and positive vibes for you!
[SIZE=1](OT, your signature scares me...)[

Edited to say: OOOOOOOOOOOOppppppps I sent this twice???
#22 of 72 Old 03-11-2003, 07:24 PM

Hello Manifesting sisters!
May all your wishes come true, and may life bring you some good surprises as well!

MHM, thanks for the thread! I've been checking regularly and thinking positive thoughts for all of us! Hope your mom and grandma are *well* (deeply)

Valery, I'm glad you and DD are better Still sending you those healing vibes so you both recover fully.

ladylee, thanks for the positive energy, hope you had a great time with DD and a great reunion with DH - I sincerely hope to keep seeing you around!

Chelly, welcome to our circle! Healing your way!

DB, welcome too! may your path become clear to you... and may you grow up, but not too much !

shine, positive energy your way!

AdinaL, babydust babydust babydust

sunmountain, happy gardening, and positive vibes for you!
(OT, your signature scares me...)

angstmommy, may love and positive energy you send get back to you!

carmen, thanks for sharing positive energy!
#23 of 72 Old 03-11-2003, 08:17 PM

And now, for my update... it may become a looong post as I'll star typing straight from my thoughts/feeling (raw, Now)

I'm pregnant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep starting and erasing what I write, I feel a bit confused... I thought writing this down would help... So, I'm wondered again that I can (and DO) have a life growing inside me. Now, if only I didn;t feel confused about mine! Really, I seem to be functioning on two levels, on one hand refusing to belive it (hence I tell you more than a week after I Knew), on the other thinking I Am Strong, I Will Do It (have the loving family I creave for : ???) I am afraid. I know DP is loving, but he also has Problems. I know my lack of faith in him makes things worse. He got angry at me for not wanting to "tell" (his first reaction was: "will you marry me now?" and mine "hey, this doesnt' magically remove all our problems!!!" but I didn't say it aloud) well, after a quarrel I came back and started acting like nothing happend. (but I was the one who said "I don't know if I love you enough, we can't go on like this")

I know what I want, I want to be happy, enjoy simple things, live up to my dreams, even if it hurts... I receive a message from weekly toddler activities and I KNOW that is what I want to be reading, not complaining hollowly... about my own doubts :

So, how am I feeling now as regards "chiquitin" (small one, our nickname for Sofi b/f she was born and now for "the sibling")??? I love him/her. I am just afraid I have not brought her (I'll write her just because!) to the best of families. I'm afraid of myself, of not being good enough... and I don't want to say this in a "manifesting" thread... I am afraid of not coping (I am the breadwinner, I am SLEEPY! I feel I owe Sofi to spend quality time with her, I want to get the spark back in my relationship! but I always seem to sabotage myself there!) On the other hand, when I satart speaking about it with sympathetic listeners I feel the love filling me... I was told today I looked great by someone who doesn't know, and *I Know Why* IYKWIM!!!

rambling, rambling

is doing me good....

but DD and DP are wainting for me (I knew writing this post would take long ), and I know I want to be with them

My manifestations:

LOVE
PEACE
AWARENESS
MINDFULLNESS
concentration @ work : (please, keep it coming, I know it's up to me but, boy, it's difficult not to spend the whole day here or netsurfing and then starting a guilt circle)

The old healing + study for DP ...

Peace, love and mental health for my SIL
DP was just on the phone with me, I spoke with her also (teasing me playfully), and I am in tears I love her and want so much for her to be better and I am moved by her issues... I just erased the long explanation I was trying to write about her and left the essentials Did me good!

(OT, a friend of mine who had been TTC for more than a year is also expecting, I had thought of asking for some babydust for her here but was afraid it would come to me instead : )

Girls, thanks for listening.
Thanks for the love you send out everyday.

Last but certainly not least, Health and Growth for my Children

Monica+
#24 of 72 Old 03-12-2003, 12:24 AM - Thread Starter

Monica - thanks so much for recharging the thread...

I wish the best for you, DP, DD and your little 'secret'. and thanks for your wishes for me and my grandma.

i'm a little weak on the outgoing vibes. i'm having some sort of stomach trouble - i think it's intestinal, but you know how cramps in that area effect everything down there ( is going strong, week 31). saw my doc today because i felt so bad.... cramps woke me up this morning, early, i was tired, walking/standing helped, sitting /lying made the cramps return. but i'm tired. squatting confirmed it was probably intestinal in nature - but i'm 'backed up'. oh, it's awful! crampbark/vibernim is helping, but i really need some relief... and i'm getting the chills - think it's food poisoning or a stomach flu.

peace and wisdom to all........

Lori
#25 of 72 Old 03-12-2003, 09:38 AM

MHM: health & releif vibes your way!!!

I just wanted to add that I needed that rambling post, and that I really am very happy and that I am ready to enjoy my bundle of joy!

Best vibes for all!!!!

Monica+
#26 of 72 Old 03-12-2003, 10:00 AM

Monica!!! Congradulations!!! I understand that things are not as you wish they were with dp, but A BABY!! Is so cool.

You are a special person and you deserve to be happy. You can have all you envision, and more. Life is full of joy and peace for you now....

Lori!!! I hope you are well. I am sure you are, but just a reinforcement to drink drink drink lots of water!!

Valerie!! Excellent news on the family "legs". Good for you all for being so proactive. Wellness is yours!!

Chelly!! You are healthy and whole. It is safe for you to conceive!!

OOps. Morning has broken at our house!!!PEACE ALL!!!
#27 of 72 Old 03-12-2003, 10:57 AM

Monica - C~O~N~G~R~A~T~U~L~A~T~I~O~N~S
thats wonderful news.....

Carmen - thank you - I "feel" better, but I've not been to see my regular doctor yet, I saw my homeopath a few days ago.

As far as me being pg, I'm going to test this weekend, I've not got any symptoms at ALL. But I'm still hoping.

To everyone else : HEALTH!!!

Chelly
#28 of 72 Old 03-12-2003, 01:43 PM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Hi all!! Love and light to each of you to use and you need!

Monica - Congrats! I hope that things work out as well as you would like them too. much love to you.

MHM - I have felt that way too. It is so icky. I hope you feel better soon!

Update here - 9dpo and trying to wait to test. The only thing keeping me from doing it is that I have no pregnancy tests in the house.:LOL SO if you all have any spare baby dust lying around - Chelly and I could use it!!! This is my first cycle on Clomid and I am really obsessing about it. ugh.

much to all of you!!!

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#29 of 72 Old 03-13-2003, 01:48 AM

Monica, congratulations--I am so happy for you! All the best to you!!!!!!!
#30 of 72 Old 03-13-2003, 09:26 AM

Adina! May blessings of motherhood be with you! Such a journey.

Peace all...I am holding that in my heart for all of us, all of our families, and all the families of the world.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page