LOA: Manifesting Love For My Body? - Page 10 - Mothering Forums

#271 of 287 Old 04-13-2007, 10:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chasmyn View Post
Now we're manifesting being unpacked and decluttered by the 17th in time for Treasure Mapping.
Well I was SOOOOO happy to get Tracy's post about the imortance of the decluttering and that it doesn't have to be perfect - talk about some panic about that one! I will NEVER be really decluttered because I am a p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n-i-s-t!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#272 of 287 Old 04-13-2007, 02:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by crunchyconmomma View Post
Well I was SOOOOO happy to get Tracy's post about the imortance of the decluttering and that it doesn't have to be perfect - talk about some panic about that one! I will NEVER be really decluttered because I am a p-e-r-f-e-c-t-i-o-n-i-s-t!

Me too!
#273 of 287 Old 04-13-2007, 06:52 PM

hey chasmyn, do you have Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life?" If so, do you have the book or the audio from Audible? I was thinking about it, but Linda's report made me think maybe I want it in paper and not from Audible, in which case I have to decide what I should use my remaining credit for. Next month I'm getting one of the James Arthur Ray books that are 2 credits. I am really into the science of LoA and I can't WAIT to hear one of those. I always have used them for LoA related stuff - Wayne Dyer, Joe Vitale, Louise Hay and Esther and Jerry Hicks. I am so glad you turned me on to that site!
#274 of 287 Old 04-13-2007, 08:20 PM

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
I had another body related manifestion today, but I wasn't totally happy with it so I'm manifesting something better!

I've been wanted to buy a really nice, cute workout outfit from
Sports Authority, but I was larger than any of the clothes they carry, so I've been manifesting being small enough to fit into their sizes. Today I was there picking up something else and decided to go ahead and try something on just see how close I was getting. It fit! I can now get into the largest clothes they carry!

It, didn't however, look good. I look much better in the workout clothes that I already have (which cover more of my body), and I'm losing weight so quickly that it doesn't make sense to spend that much money on something that wouldn't fit for long anyway. So now I'm manifesting looking really good in cute little workout clothes, and then finding them on sale! (I really never noticed the prices before it was a real possiblity to buy them!). Anyway, it was so much fun to be able to make a decision today -- to know that I can get into them, and I could buy them if I wanted to.

but everything has pros and consĀ  shrug.gif

#275 of 287 Old 04-13-2007, 09:12 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
hey chasmyn, do you have Louise Hay's "You Can Heal Your Life?" If so, do you have the book or the audio from Audible? I was thinking about it, but Linda's report made me think maybe I want it in paper and not from Audible, in which case I have to decide what I should use my remaining credit for. Next month I'm getting one of the James Arthur Ray books that are 2 credits. I am really into the science of LoA and I can't WAIT to hear one of those. I always have used them for LoA related stuff - Wayne Dyer, Joe Vitale, Louise Hay and Esther and Jerry Hicks. I am so glad you turned me on to that site!
I do have it, and my recommendation for that one is paper, because I generally use it like a reference book once I read the first part. I know, I love audible and audio books! And the podcasts at hayhouseradio.com are excellent! I've practically comandeered DH's iPod.
#276 of 287 Old 04-14-2007, 12:55 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linda on the move View Post
Today I was there picking up something else and decided to go ahead and try something on just see how close I was getting. It fit!
That's awesome, Linda. I'm celebrating with you!
#277 of 287 Old 04-14-2007, 01:11 PM

To love yourself fully, you must focus on a new dimension of You. You must focus on the presence inside of You. Take a moment and sit still. Focus on feeling the life presence inside of you. As you focus on the presence within, it will begin to reveal itself to You. It is a feeling of pure love and bliss, and it is perfection. That presence is the perfection of You. That presence is the real You. As you focus on that presence, as you feel, love, and praise that presence, you will love yourself fully, quite possibly for the first time in your life.

Any time you look at yourself with critical eyes, switch your focus immediately to the presence within, and its perfection will reveal itself to You. As you do this, all imperfections that have manifested in your life will dissolve, because imperfections cannot exist in the light of this presence. Whether you want to regain perfect eyesight, dissolve disease and restore well-being, turn poverty into abundance, reverse aging and degeneration, or eradicate any negativity, focus on and love the presence within you and perfection will manifest.

The Secret
by Rhonda Byrne
#278 of 287 Old 04-14-2007, 11:30 PM

Quote:
I've practically comandeered DH's iPod.
well, i had my own, and dropped it in the sink (because i was brushing my teeth while listening to something LoA-ey, i think some wayne dyer from hayhouse) and i went out the VERY NEXT day and bought another one because i would not be able to LIVE without my iPod. seriously. it has been the most critical element in me learning all the things i did about this stuff. well, wait, maybe tied with my computer.

i just wish the 2nd generation didn't have all the dang glitches. mine is forever seizing up so i have to stop and reset. ugh.
#279 of 287 Old 04-25-2007, 01:44 AM

Okay, so I haven't read all the posts yet but I feel compelled to respond anyway. Although I haven't seen the secret I've spent the past few years studying Quantum Physics and how that relates to the power of intention. I've seen "What the Bleep do we know" and read Dr. Dyer. Which, I believe are all about basically the same thing.

Dr Dyer says to look yourself in the mirror as often as you can and simply say "I love me." and another good affirmation I got from him was "I am whole and perfect as I was created."

I can't say I love myself yet, but I do think I'm moving in the right direction.

((hugs)) all!

Tamara
#280 of 287 Old 04-25-2007, 01:59 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygrrl View Post
Okay, so I haven't read all the posts yet but I feel compelled to respond anyway. Although I haven't seen the secret I've spent the past few years studying Quantum Physics and how that relates to the power of intention. I've seen "What the Bleep do we know" and read Dr. Dyer. Which, I believe are all about basically the same thing.

Dr Dyer says to look yourself in the mirror as often as you can and simply say "I love me." and another good affirmation I got from him was "I am whole and perfect as I was created."

I can't say I love myself yet, but I do think I'm moving in the right direction.

((hugs)) all!

Tamara
I think that's wonderful advice! And a great start!
#281 of 287 Old 04-25-2007, 10:57 AM

Quote:
I think that's wonderful advice! And a great start!
ditto, and it has been helping me, as well to do these things.
and i just love dr dyer! tamara do you get his shows on hayhouse radio? i LOVE them on my iPod!!!!!!
#282 of 287 Old 04-25-2007, 11:49 AM

Hey Kate!
No I didn't know about hayhouse radio until reading this thread, I'm definately going to check it out. I have Dr. Dyer's "Power of Intention" CD set and DVD but I'd love to get some new material from him! His insight really brought me out of a dark time in my life.

It was tough to learn that I was the one causing my own misery and still have a lot of work to do but at least I'm on the path now!
#283 of 287 Old 04-25-2007, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlygrrl View Post
Hey Kate!
No I didn't know about hayhouse radio until reading this thread, I'm definately going to check it out. I have Dr. Dyer's "Power of Intention" CD set and DVD but I'd love to get some new material from him! His insight really brought me out of a dark time in my life.

It was tough to learn that I was the one causing my own misery and still have a lot of work to do but at least I'm on the path now!
Oh, he has a TON of podcasts on Hayhouseradio - you'll love it!
#284 of 287 Old 04-26-2007, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Oh, he has a TON of podcasts on Hayhouseradio - you'll love it!
yep, more than you can even dream of!
#285 of 287 Old 04-29-2007, 11:56 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Come share your Wise Ways of Women!! An LoA forum has manifested!! http://www.wisewaysofwomen.com/forums/index.php

Pat

I have a blog.
#286 of 287 Old 04-30-2007, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WuWei View Post
Come share your Wise Ways of Women!! An LoA forum has manifested!! http://www.wisewaysofwomen.com/forums/index.php

Pat
WHAT??!?!?!? OMG!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
...and the title? WOW!
it's funny, when i saw that the most recent post on our little old thread here was from wuwei, i thought, "what's she doing in this neck o' the woods? she doesn't come around these parts." now i know!
#287 of 287 Old 04-30-2007, 12:02 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
WHAT??!?!?!? OMG!!!! IT'S ABOUT TIME!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!
...and the title? WOW!
it's funny, when i saw that the most recent post on our little old thread here was from wuwei, i thought, "what's she doing in this neck o' the woods? she doesn't come around these parts." now i know!
Yes, I wanted *everyone* to be invited!!

But, I already love my body...ALL of it. There is plenty. : The more to love, ya' know!!

Pat

I have a blog.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page