Treasure Mapping for 2007 - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

#181 of 207 Old 05-18-2007, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
It has been a month since treasure mapping. I hope some of you are feeling/seeing a shift in your lives. Remember sometimes it gets a bit bumpy before it gets better.

also, my friend has asked me to post about the new moons each month on her website. I posted for Taurus New Moon (which is currently taking place right now) I really strongly urge you guys to check it out. I think this is going to be a doozey....and I also want you guys to start working the phases of the moon. Once you start looking at months through the eyes of MOON phase you'll never go back.

here's the link.. and I think my friend worked out the kinks to logging in.

when you get there, go to Articles and you'll see "What to do Taurus New moon".

www.margaretwendt.com

you have to join but don't worry she does not spam you.
The joining helps me watch the eyeball count.

Happy Taurus New Moon and I hope you feel inspired.

Check out New Moon on my Astrology Site

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#182 of 207 Old 08-22-2007, 01:10 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Great article Tracy.

I have some questions if anybody has some thoughts, please share.

A large portion of my treasure map is about finding balance. My relationship has had some problems that run into brick walls. Issues we have not been able to break through.

Anyway, things have gotten intense and I left my husband on Thursday. I do not intend this to be a divorce though I have no idea where it will go.

1)I have had a big gaping hole in the middle of my map (never included a picture of myself and a space in a section I created for family/marriage. can I still add those on? How can I complete this?

2)I can't believe how much of my map if I sit and look at it has manifested itself in my life. Awesome! Scary as all get out because everything is freefalling right now, but it still feels right.

I really believe as a family we need to break free of our current living situation to find some financial freedom and, though it breaks my heart I do not see me moving back into my farm house.

Not articulating it well, but my intentions have been for a energy shift in my marriage and now that this is happening I believe it is the most direct, be it a very painful route, to healthy relationship/family.

I need some mantras for myself here. Things to stop the racing tapes in my mind.

I welcome this change as I was worn down, I am open to my husband healing through this with me.

Chill tingling moment - I finally called a therapist. I drive by her sign daily and have for quite some time. She kept coming up as the person to call in my mind, couldn't shake it. Was looking for different credentials - nope I settled on an appointment with her. She really engaged me and encouraged me once I contacted her to keep the appointment, long ramble short --- I go into her office and there is a comic tacked to the board "Laws of Attraction" about squirrels and dogs.

Hmmm..interesting. Walk into the office - lfelt like a space I had created on my map. Kay little tingly as I walk in. We start talking, I stop and said I had to ask about the LOA comic - She has been following it long before I ever heard of it.

I'm on the right path here. I am needing a little help with my manifesting.

I want a healthy and calm home. Financial freedom to create this home for my children and the wisdom to make sound choices.

Thoughts welcomed.....
#183 of 207 Old 09-04-2007, 06:28 PM

bump
#184 of 207 Old 09-04-2007, 08:52 PM - Thread Starter

hmmm...

here's what I think I would do if I were you. There is a new moon next week September 11--8:44am (edt). It will last for about 3.5 days. During that nice Virgo moon why don't you fix your map. when I say fix, I don't mean that it is broken...but just fine tune it. Put up a photo of yourself.

work on some affirmations....

All of my relationships are loving and balanced.

My income increases every day.

I have financial freedom.

The universse effortless provides for all my needs.

my relationship is filled with great joy.

those kind of things....

work on them and then take time during new moon to reinvigorate your map. See if you see some changes by Libra New moon (one month later).

good luck. And congratulations on taking another step towards the life you deserve.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

#185 of 207 Old 09-04-2007, 11:17 PM

Tracy, thanks for the link to your friend's website (from your previous post). I just read your article on the Leo new moon- awesome. It really helped to read that.

Being right is not always fair, but being fair is always right
#186 of 207 Old 09-05-2007, 01:02 PM

Long time lurker here! :
The area of my map that i put the most work into isn't showing any movement at all! I'm trying not to get depressed or impatient about it, especially since all the other areas are working out well. But it is a little bit dissapointing.

punk rock mom to Milo, my unschooling anarchist snuggle buddy :
#187 of 207 Old 09-07-2007, 12:04 PM

Thanks, Tracy!
#188 of 207 Old 09-10-2007, 10:50 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by minxin View Post
Long time lurker here! :
The area of my map that i put the most work into isn't showing any movement at all! I'm trying not to get depressed or impatient about it, especially since all the other areas are working out well. But it is a little bit dissapointing.

can you talk about it?

#189 of 207 Old 09-10-2007, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

Okay Virgo new moon is now up.

http://margaretwendt.com/articles.ph...20Tracy%20Cook

give it a read.

#190 of 207 Old 09-10-2007, 08:01 PM

Thanks, Tracy. That's a great read. Question about how Virgo new moon relates to the Treasure Map. Does this mean now is a good time to take what is "stagnating" on the map or in limbo and get to work with a step by step plan to get it going?

Being right is not always fair, but being fair is always right
#191 of 207 Old 09-11-2007, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
can you talk about it?
Well, i really wanted something to happen in the love and romance department. My map is plastered with images of happy couples and affirmations about love and intimacy. I know exactly what i want and don't want in a relationship. I've been single for nearly 5 years, and i've spent that time working very hard on making all my relationships better. I've done everything i can to make sure my life is happy and fulfilling as a single person, and everything is going well. I have wonderful friends and hobbies, but still no potential dates! I love my life, but i just can't stop feeling like i have a soul mate out there that i can't find. I don't know why this is so important to me, but it is.

#192 of 207 Old 09-14-2007, 02:48 PM

Some ideas for the love corner, since a couple people have asked:

The upper right corner of the map corresponds to the Romance corner in Feng Shui.

In Feng Shui, after you walk into your home in your main entrance, think of what room is furthest back on the right. Declutter this room. See if anything is dirty or broken. Put pairs of things there. Red or pink things. Romantic things.

On your map: the upper right hand corner is the romance section. You can use pink or red paper. You can find a picture of red roses on line and print it out, or find a flower seed catalog or a greeting card or scrapbooking paper with red or pink flowers.

You can put a piece of solid red or pink paper, or prints (think flowers, hearts etc) as a background and other romantic images/affirmations on top of that about a happy healthy relationship/partnership/marriage etc.

You can put a greeting card, or a picture from the web of famous lovers, famous art work about lovers (both Rodin and Klimt have masterpieces about a Kiss for instance )

You can sit quietly and think of what image speaks romance to you. A bouquet of roses? A fireplace? A hot tub? Google that image.

You can google affirmations...there are several websites.

If you go to a search engine you can search for IMAGES, put in phrases like love, romance, romantic, flowers, roses, etc. Just be careful because some explicit ones might come up...careful if the kids are watching!

Good luck to everyone.

Take the time to heal from your marriage before you move on with someone else. Make a list of all the qualities you would like in a new partner and then work on growing that way yourself. ~mandib50
#193 of 207 Old 09-14-2007, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momtwice View Post
Some ideas for the love corner, since a couple people have asked:

The upper right corner of the map corresponds to the Romance corner in Feng Shui.

In Feng Shui, after you walk into your home in your main entrance, think of what room is furthest back on the right. Declutter this room. See if anything is dirty or broken. Put pairs of things there. Red or pink things. Romantic things.

On your map: the upper right hand corner is the romance section. You can use pink or red paper. You can find a picture of red roses on line and print it out, or find a flower seed catalog or a greeting card or scrapbooking paper with red or pink flowers.

You can put a piece of solid red or pink paper, or prints (think flowers, hearts etc) as a background and other romantic images/affirmations on top of that about a happy healthy relationship/partnership/marriage etc.

You can put a greeting card, or a picture from the web of famous lovers, famous art work about lovers (both Rodin and Klimt have masterpieces about a Kiss for instance )

You can sit quietly and think of what image speaks romance to you. A bouquet of roses? A fireplace? A hot tub? Google that image.

You can google affirmations...there are several websites.

If you go to a search engine you can search for IMAGES, put in phrases like love, romance, romantic, flowers, roses, etc. Just be careful because some explicit ones might come up...careful if the kids are watching!

Good luck to everyone.

#194 of 207 Old 09-15-2007, 09:59 AM

I want to share a lovely treasure map related experience. I just posted about this in TAO as well on a thread about having an instant connection with a stranger, but I wanted to put it here to give credit where credit is due

So, I'm standing in the kids' area at our UU church with my kids, hanging out because I'm volunteering in there that week. A woman who I've seen at church, but never talked to comes up to me, looks at my nametag and says "<My First Name My Last Name> Do you know Mike <my last name>?" I said, "Uh, yeah... he's right over there" (pointing to dh who NEVER EVER goes to church) SHe gets all excited and starts talking to both of us... she's read his book, she subscribes to his blog, etc. Turns out she works where he was contracting last year.

Cool, huh? It gets cooler... we start chatting and she and her wife homeschool their kids, they are medieval hobbyists (or whatever you call the folks who do the re enactment fests, etc.) and we are studying the middle ages this year, she's Italian (so am I), raised mormon (me too), and has many of the same interests I do, oh and we share an astrological sign (her bday is two weeks after mine). I know I'm missing some of the coincidences in our lives... there are so many.

We are fast friends after just a few weeks. To make it eerie... we were talking about medical issues a few days ago and it turns out that we have the same (fairly rare) blood type: AB+ LOLOL.

I am so thrilled. I made a "treasure map" this April and one of the things I put on there was to make a close, female friend. I haven't been focusing on that in particular, but I do look at my map often. My new bff has never heard of treasure maps, but she wants to make one in April now!
#195 of 207 Old 09-15-2007, 11:25 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
That is fantastic!!!
#196 of 207 Old 09-16-2007, 12:44 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisyphus View Post
I want to share a lovely treasure map related experience. I just posted about this in TAO as well on a thread about having an instant connection with a stranger, but I wanted to put it here to give credit where credit is due

So, I'm standing in the kids' area at our UU church with my kids, hanging out because I'm volunteering in there that week. A woman who I've seen at church, but never talked to comes up to me, looks at my nametag and says "<My First Name My Last Name> Do you know Mike <my last name>?" I said, "Uh, yeah... he's right over there" (pointing to dh who NEVER EVER goes to church) SHe gets all excited and starts talking to both of us... she's read his book, she subscribes to his blog, etc. Turns out she works where he was contracting last year.

Cool, huh? It gets cooler... we start chatting and she and her wife homeschool their kids, they are medieval hobbyists (or whatever you call the folks who do the re enactment fests, etc.) and we are studying the middle ages this year, she's Italian (so am I), raised mormon (me too), and has many of the same interests I do, oh and we share an astrological sign (her bday is two weeks after mine). I know I'm missing some of the coincidences in our lives... there are so many.

We are fast friends after just a few weeks. To make it eerie... we were talking about medical issues a few days ago and it turns out that we have the same (fairly rare) blood type: AB+ LOLOL.

I am so thrilled. I made a "treasure map" this April and one of the things I put on there was to make a close, female friend. I haven't been focusing on that in particular, but I do look at my map often. My new bff has never heard of treasure maps, but she wants to make one in April now!

wow. what a beautiful affirmation from the universe. you and your map are singing to the universe... really lovely.

congrats!!

#197 of 207 Old 09-17-2007, 02:56 PM
Mab

mh, reading all of this love corner suggestions...in my house, that corner is where the diaper pail and washing machine are. Yikes. The wet,dirty cloth diapers waiting to be washed, the washing machine having water being drained out on a daily basis...I sense this cant be good. Any thoughts/advice?
#198 of 207 Old 09-21-2007, 10:37 AM

Well, i've finally had some movement right where i wanted it, but it ended up being not good at all! Last Friday i tweaked my map. I made a little collage on a postcard, with an affirmation about being in a healthy loving committed and mutually reciprocal relationship, addressed to the universe and sealed with a kiss, and added it to my map. That night i went out with a male friend who i really like and find attractive, and the romantic sparks were flying! We stayed up all night talking and having a wonderful time. The next day, my son's father was very angry with me, and started a fight with the guy. They eventually made up and are friends, but now Mr. Wonderful is avoiding me, (i don't blame him) and i feel awful.
My son's father and i have been not together for over three years. We are temporarily living together because it was the easiest way for my son and i to move away from our horrible boring town. I thought that after three years we had done enough work on our relationship that we could handle this situation like adults, but i guess he isn't quite there yet. I briefly dated someone two years ago, and the same thing happened. I'm very embarassed and confused and angry.
I tried to do some feng shui, but i couldn't remember if i'm supposed to use the front door to my apartment, or the front door of the building. The first way puts my relationship area at the refridgerator, and the second way is the toilet!
I'm a little embarassed to admit all this on a public forum, but any advice at all would really help.

#199 of 207 Old 09-28-2007, 01:14 AM - Thread Starter

Well, it sounds to me that you have at least jump started the energy. It may not be your ex-s friend is the most perfect choice..but seriously that does not matter right now.
I think you have told the universe you are ready for a relationship. Lets see what you get next.

is there anyway you can live in the same building as your ex without being in the same space?

#200 of 207 Old 10-11-2007, 11:39 AM - Thread Starter

Hi guys,
I know a lot of my fellow astro people are curious about this New Libra Moon-that started today. It is a beautiful moon, gals. A lot of great aspects and a great opportunity to have more play and be more light...we don't get moons like this very often....like hardly... so I encourage you to run with the energy! Especially you, TreasureMappers...this really applies to you and your maps!

here's a link to my latest article on it...

http://margaretwendt.com/articles.ph...20Tracy%20Cook

happy new moon.

#201 of 207 Old 02-03-2008, 10:22 PM - Thread Starter

just bumping up for you guys.
We are in the final months of the 2007 treasure map. 3 months more and then we'll being a new.

I want to say that I got a lot of my results in the last couple of maps during this final quarter. March was a big month for results.

just sharing.

#202 of 207 Old 02-03-2008, 11:01 PM

I am excitedly awaiting treasure mapping 2008. I had lots of success with my 2007 one but will wait and share in March!
Thanks Tracy.

afro.jpg
#203 of 207 Old 02-04-2008, 12:45 AM - Thread Starter

ah, purplegirl, so glad to hear you had some successes. big fan of yours' hugs
Tracy

#204 of 207 Old 02-04-2008, 12:52 AM

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 79 Post(s)
Yay! I am looking forward to it! Again!

This map has been interesting. There have been some good things, some unintended things, and some things that required me to get off my booty and do something. I am looking forward to what next map brings.

winner.jpg Adina knit.gifmama to B hearts.gif 4/06  and E baby.gif  8/13/12 (on her due date!) homebirth.jpg waterbirth.jpg

#205 of 207 Old 02-04-2008, 09:04 AM

I am chomping at the bit to start my map. I was amazed at how the things I put on there have come to pass. I am only waiting for two things, everything else has been realized

I have friends coming over to cut images from magazines this month, I am going to be ready for this year's map.

Whatever will be, already is...

#206 of 207 Old 02-04-2008, 12:51 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedK View Post
I am chomping at the bit to start my map. I was amazed at how the things I put on there have come to pass. I am only waiting for two things, everything else has been realized

I have friends coming over to cut images from magazines this month, I am going to be ready for this year's map.

BelovedK, please push your friends back. You are not suppose to cut the images now. You have to wait until April's new moon. Remember it is like a wave. You want to do it with the wave of the Aries new moon. Also, the energy and things you think you want now will very likely not be the same when the moon shifts in April. Seriously, many people will tell you, "I thought I wanted ____ and in fact I planned for _____ but when it came time to cut my images, I just didn't feel it."

instead of cutting images, tell your friends to bring stuff they don't want anylonger and you guys bring all your stuff together and see if someone has something the other friend wants. An indoor swap meet. Invite your neighbors. That's more what this energy is about now. Clear out the stuff, share with community, plan a charitable event...that's what we're talking about now.

#207 of 207 Old 02-04-2008, 07:32 PM

Thanks Tracy, I will suggest a swap, that is a great idea. I have already been cleaning and decluttering like crazy. I will wait

Whatever will be, already is...

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page